Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
hey
why i canot see the new scene and the storyline dont expand?
i have V.170 and story when sophia is on coach will finish
please help me
You are just not on the routes related to this update and you have nothing. By clicking on the game menu and on the padlock in the gallery, you will see a scene from this update.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
The worst part about adult games and especially this one is the release formular. Instead of a whole game you only get parts each months or every 3-6 month etc. Scenes that want you to see more and play more.

With the start of Part 2 everything works great. The scenes the quality even the animations. And it will get leweder which each scene from now on. But man do I know want to play the next Sam/Sophia part or the Dylan/Sophia part or the next AIDEN part....

Cant he not just hire 200 people and be done with thegame in like 6 Months? XD

EroGau

Aug 14, 2017
The worst part about adult games and especially this one is the release formular. Instead of a whole game you only get parts each months or every 3-6 month etc. Scenes that want you to see more and play more.

With the start of Part 2 everything works great. The scenes the quality even the animations. And it will get leweder which each scene from now on. But man do I know want to play the next Sam/Sophia part or the Dylan/Sophia part or the next AIDEN part....

At this point the creater is just milking his/her patreon sponser with minimium affort.
5years long with so little content.
Probably a hour of work then call it a day.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019

If I ever became a billionaire, I think that I would bankroll a big budget studio to make an erotic VN like this, but with cutscenes and actors and all that. I guess the closest irl equivalent I can think of would be Quantic Dream (the Farenheit/Indigo Prophecy/Heavy Rain/Beyond: Two Souls/Detroit Become Human guys).

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: hydraki46

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
View attachment 1922907

A Wife and Mother - Combined Edition v0.170

This is a crunched version of A Wife and Mother version 0.165, which includes the complete Part 1. That means you can play the game from the beginning or just import your old save files without any issue. If you don't like the crunched low quality images, you can just put and replace the HQ images from v0.150, 0.160, 0.161, 0.165, 0.170

DOWNLOAD
CE v0.170 (1.56 GB)
Win:
MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Linux: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Android: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE

View attachment 2008109 View attachment 2008110 View attachment 2008116
Combined Edition
Updated to v0.170

What's New:
1. Included Everything from the beginning to final update. (No need any save export)
2. Gallery also included all scenerios. (Also some bonus)
3. Added a Stories menu, which included some Fan Stories. (More will be added in the future).

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I didn't get the lewd scene this update because in a previous one I stopped Sophia before she jerks off the kids. Talk about choices, if you don't go full-on corruption you stop getting lewds. The more you advance in the story, the less content you get. I think it's the same with Aiden's blackmail, if you don't do everything he wants he stops blackmailing her or you stop getting lewd scenes. It's a serious design flaw to me.

That, plus the extreme/exclusive branchings, you don't get a lot on a single PT. It's even more blatant with the new update cycle. I'll stop following this game, I don't like Dylan's character so there is not much for me for a while. It would be best to play this game near its end in a couple decades if not abandoned by then

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes