Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
If they bring it up then it's better to do it in a quiet place.
View attachment 2008865
in the backyard
- Liam : 'Sophia where are you ?'
- Sophia : 'With Sam in the treehouse he wanted to show me around' (just her face appears, for the rest I have some theories :sneaky:)
Why do you think I rave on so incessantly about the bathroom as an awesome location? Not only is it quiet, but Sophia and Ellie can both get naked, lock the door, and Liam has so far been completely cool with it. Even put in the lock himself so he doesn't accidently walk in on their shenanigans.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I veto her veto :cool:

Not technically complicated to do, but not easy to find. Good luck.

1000000% agree pumpkin' :p

Definitely the best room, plus it's spacious.

Only one locked entrance, upstairs so no one could walk past the window by chance.

Dylan has his bathroom, and as you said Liam ok

The shower implies the proximity of naked bodies (so far Ellie and Sophia, what about Christine / Julia too ? :sneaky: ...)
View attachment 2008962
"Dylan has his bathroom" - I find it hilarious that if you play the game from the beginning, Ellie bitches that she wants that bathroom for herself, yet discovers that sharing a bathroom with Sophia is so much better, and in the end Dylan gets the bathroom all to himself for his long showers.

As for Jules or Christine joining for a shower, the next time Jules appears wont be until PD16 (and even that's not confirmed) and even then, might not be until the evening shower, so at least 5 years away. And Christine, while perhaps at the end of this PD, is at her house during the bonus storyline, so wont have Sophia.

I do wonder about the bathroom in the Robinson's house. Thanks to Jules having a shower, I know what the asset is, but whether it has a lock or not is a different question. Apparently not if Dylan can sneak in.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Some privileges deprive us of some opportunities :geek: Always keep a spirit of sharing :cool:

Julia >>> Ellie can ask Sophia to teach Julia how to have an orgasm. (for education purpose only :sneaky:)
Christine >>> it would be almost normal for her to join Sophia and Ellie
Ellie "By the way, Christine told me that she always takes showers with her mom after they work out, and they don't have a problem with it! And they look at each other and chat."

No lock (inside or outside) :sneaky:
View attachment 2009025 View attachment 2009026
If we look at the allusions to the movie The Graduate, it's very likely that Dylan will sleep with Amber, and end up with Julia.
Even though Jules is one of the few actual lesbians in the game?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Maybe I got it wrong when Sophia talks about the Ave football game?
I don't play the 2nd side job, so I don't know. The only soccer game I'm aware of is the next game with Dylan and Zac, which wont be until PD17. But that's Alyssa, not Ava.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I don't play the 2nd side job, so I don't know. The only soccer game I'm aware of is the next game with Dylan and Zac, which wont be until PD17. But that's Alyssa, not Ava.
Okay, I got it wrong. Ava told Sophia to come in for a paycheck on Saturday, but she says Dylan has a soccer game and Sophia will be late.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Okay, I got it wrong. Ava told Sophia to come in for a paycheck on Saturday, but she says Dylan has a soccer game and Sophia will be late.
Hmmm ... which is different to what you hear if you play the Alyssa event, apparently, since he's not meant to have a game until the following Tuesday.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes