Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
right
Sophia "Well... I'll need to drive my son to his soccer match around 3:30 pm tomorrow. But I could come at 1 pm if that's okay?"

xxxorro already reported it (y)
View attachment 2009094
The event calls it "homeworks"? Since the plural of homework is like sheep or moose, you don't add an "s"

I had a thought (it hurt, I know), but maybe the comment by Alyssa was just that she was going to be busy, so her and Sophia couldn't meet up. Which is why Sophia needs to drive Dylan (and possibly Zac), since Alyssa is busy being a cunning linguist or something.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
The event calls it "homeworks"? Since the plural of homework is like sheep or moose, you don't add an "s"

I had a thought (it hurt, I know), but maybe the comment by Alyssa was just that she was going to be busy, so her and Sophia couldn't meet up. Which is why Sophia needs to drive Dylan (and possibly Zac), since Alyssa is busy being a cunning linguist or something.
no, that's just my bad English, sorry. I should know that it is uncountable.

And as for Alyssa:
PD 17 - Day 24 - Tuesday
[3rd big lesbian sex(ual) scene with an important character: Within the next 5 playable days]
  • 2 Ellie's events
  • She is teaching on Tuesdays and probably there will be the first sport lesson if the school gym is ready (after the "usual" Literature class)
  • Alyssa will be back and they are likely to meet at soccer practice ("I think Tuesday next week when our boys have soccer practice will be the earliest we can see each other again.")
The football match is on Saturday as it often happens for youth leagues and Tuesday is practice.

Last edited:

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
it is a very difficult game to follow and find the right choices. And it is very difficult to play every time from the beginning to achieve a new story because it is very slow and with the black image that is continuous during the game it makes you tired and dizzy. So for the first time I went into both parts of the game in the gallery and saw the whole game and I feel like that's the only way I'll be going from now on. especially since I saw parts of the game that although I had followed Dylan's story I had not managed to see three excellent scenes that the game had.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Why can't I see new scenes, what's the problem? 2 updates came but still the game ends after the scenes of aiden.

View attachment 2009139
Some playthroughs wont have content. That's just the way things happen with L&P's new method of delivering updates. I haven't even bothered to download the last three updates because I knew it wouldn't be worth the time.

Although it's strange you're getting absolutely no content. Even if you're not playing the 2nd side job, you should have at least got Sophia at the cafe.
thank you. i need play again. or maybe you have this pd save?
A save in order to play the cafe scene? No, not currently. I play for the content with Ellie and Patricia, so haven't bothered to download the latest updates and keep my saves up to date.

Reactions: SeriouslyPanda

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
lol.
the developer played us like a damn fiddle.
How so? Whether you enjoyed the update or not, I think most of us got what we were expecting. If I was a Patreon, sure I'd be pissed off that the game is going in a completely different direction to what I hoped, but thankfully I'm not.

My understanding is that most of his Patreons are actually happy with what he's doing.

zaku11

May 10, 2021
How so? Whether you enjoyed the update or not, I think most of us got what we were expecting. If I was a Patreon, sure I'd be pissed off that the game is going in a completely different direction to what I hoped, but thankfully I'm not.

My understanding is that most of his Patreons are actually happy with what he's doing.
good for you, if you enjoy the update.
this not twitter dude.
pls, don't try to get offended about over a joke meme.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Sophia only comes on Saturday for that double salary? Will the apostles teach or not?
I wonder what L&P will have Sophia do for an inner monologue when Ava pays her.
Sophia has then been presented by the guys in erotic underwear up to this point. And there's a good chance the boys had an orgasm during that lesson.
We Sophia have the thoughts that she is now both a teacher and a woman who gets paid for sex. According to her level of corruption, this should horrify and excite her at the same time.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I wonder what L&P will have Sophia do for an inner monologue when Ava pays her.
Sophia has then been presented by the guys in erotic underwear up to this point. And there's a good chance the boys had an orgasm during that lesson.
We Sophia have the thoughts that she is now both a teacher and a woman who gets paid for sex. According to her level of corruption, this should horrify and excite her at the same time.
It is these inner monologues that are the weakest in the game. Sophia should think if I have become a paid whore or not? Or maybe I will start to like it

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes