Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
It's not that Sophia likes being a whore. It's just about the mind game. The thrill of crossing the line from the point of view of a well-to-do and cultured woman.
The thought of standing on the street for money will be as unbearable for Sophia as it is for us players.
Who knows if Sophia won't end up with Aiden like this ?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Sophia felt disgusted, not excited, when Aiden's gang groped her
(y) True I thought this scene would be different but Sofia felt disgusted even as you said I think it will be difficult to corrupt her on this route so early yet because Sophia resists little by little she will fulfill the tasks like showing her breasts and letting the boys grope her but i don't know if she will go that far anytime soon with these perverted boys lol

Reactions: Sadowdark

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
If I'm correct, next update is the first most hottest event in the game?
Supposedly, it's hotter than Sam and Sophia's scene in the hot tub, which was admittedly pretty hot, but "hotter" is very much a subjective term, and could just mean a bare nipple or something, and I'll believe it when I see it. That said, I'm very much a part of the problem, and will probably be subbing to L&P's Patreon when it drops for early access.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Random thoughts and opinions on v0.170. Feel free to skip this if you haven’t seen it yet, or don’t care about my thoughts and opinions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't interpret Sopia's facial expression in her favorite picture that way, but I find her critique/thoughts on the event very enjoyable.

Reactions: derek1957

Bullx

Jul 2, 2020
Part two is a new game! A son and neighbor! - How far will you go! Why doesn't Sophia do this with Sam?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes