udogu

May 20, 2019
It should be although last version is 0.151.
It doesn't work for you? If so, what error do you get?
Apparently not, since all the links for Part 1 have version 0.150.

And I'm not getting an error. I was just asking a question.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
you have to use a tool (ex 0x52 universal renpy mod) to jump to scene, otherwise it's impossible
See the answer I made before :
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-170-lust-passion.5944/post-8838149
What's impossible? I'm only making the point that all the content I want to see I can play just having the one save. I'm not a completionist that needs to play all the content and explore all the combinations. Otherwise there'd be a page with all the saves needed for things like a Sam only playthrough, a Dylan only playthrough etc, etc.

For most new players purposes, a single save with the Maximum Filthy route is probably sufficient, depending on whether or not they choose the first side job or the second.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
ok, that's because you know what you want in life ! :cool:

I'm undecided, I can't choose, so I take everything by modifying the scripts to make a more 'kinetic' story and so far :

View attachment 2011138 :unsure::sneaky:
Hehe. The only real issue I have is that there's no real reason for the Prison event if you're not doing Aiden's tasks, yet it's required (and only required) for the Ellie and Patricia paths.

If it was me, I'd code Liam fucking up with his gambling addiction only if you accepted Aiden's tasks earlier that day. That way Sophia has the option of having sex with Liam on the morning of PD12 at work. I don't think I'd play it, but the option would be nice to have.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes