Ardi1

Sep 9, 2018
Maybe Ava will tell Sophia to take her son's virginity later since she doesn't want any girl to do that, she trusts Sophia,.she is also a sexed teacher and can teach the boys the right way maturely, nice for them, is it ok?
better she told ava to do it herself :)))))) xD

Reactions: mexican22

Ardi1

Sep 9, 2018
what are these 5 minutes updates, why not more with dylan and ellie.
i would really love to see scenes like in the shower where dylan spies on sophie and stuff like that or like in the beach where she show him her pubic hair and he jerks off. gg GG

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
She's alone in the room, so why is she hiding her boobs ?!?!?!

View attachment 2011131 :ROFLMAO:
Maybe, since she assumed that the interest of the Three Little Pigs would be on her breasts that day as well, she was just trying to see if, by hiding her nipples with her arm, she could equally use herself as an effective visual aid for today's lesson...
nah.gif
By the way... Is it my eyesight that has deteriorated or did Sophia choose a patch the same color as her lipstick to cover her nipples?
screenshot0008.png
How elegant! What refinement! And what a stylish choice! There is no doubt about it: Sophia is a classy woman even in the smallest details of her undergarments. Next time, though, given how things went with the Three Little Pigs, I suggest a more "au naturel" look or at least go for a jasper or Indian red lipstick.
screenshot0061.png
In other words: please L&P, no more nipple covers or other such gimmicks to hide Sophia's beauties.
By now, in this as in other paths, almost every ethical and moral barrier of Sophia has definitely collapsed (especially after theoretically having abundantly passed the hundred or so accumulated Filthy points), and, as a result, certain reluctant and hesitant behaviors screech (to the point of annoyance) with the character so far potentially created by the player.
Then, as the also teaches us, hiding certain masterpieces, besides being unnecessary, can also be counterproductive... beauty always finds a way to show itself to those who seek it.
screenshot0062.png

bagre1

Jul 13, 2019
guys littel help, cant play the Amber Dylan scene, please share a save. i dont wanna miss that, she is one of my favorite characters

Reactions: Sagf

doubledude123

Sep 7, 2021
Can someone help me? I was trying to get the event with Ellie/Dylan in the Diner but no matter what I do (I tried everything to my knowledge) I just cant seem to get the scene and it just says "to be cont."... anyone got a savefile with working scene?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes