naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Can someone help me? I was trying to get the event with Ellie/Dylan in the Diner but no matter what I do (I tried everything to my knowledge) I just cant seem to get the scene and it just says "to be cont."... anyone got a savefile with working scene?
its either you are in a different path. or your relationship/filthy point is not enough for the updates

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Maybe, since she assumed that the interest of the Three Little Pigs would be on her breasts that day as well, she was just trying to see if, by hiding her nipples with her arm, she could equally use herself as an effective visual aid for today's lesson...
By the way... Is it my eyesight that has deteriorated or did Sophia choose a patch the same color as her lipstick to cover her nipples?
How elegant! What refinement! And what a stylish choice! There is no doubt about it: Sophia is a classy woman even in the smallest details of her undergarments. Next time, though, given how things went with the Three Little Pigs, I suggest a more "au naturel" look or at least go for a jasper or Indian red lipstick.
In other words: please L&P, no more nipple covers or other such gimmicks to hide Sophia's beauties.
By now, in this as in other paths, almost every ethical and moral barrier of Sophia has definitely collapsed (especially after theoretically having abundantly passed the hundred or so accumulated Filthy points), and, as a result, certain reluctant and hesitant behaviors screech (to the point of annoyance) with the character so far potentially created by the player.
Then, as the also teaches us, hiding certain masterpieces, besides being unnecessary, can also be counterproductive... beauty always finds a way to show itself to those who seek it.
Also in real life a woman who has shown her breasts to a person or a group of persons will say to herself afterwards - "Now I have done it once then I don't need my blouse and bra at all". This is an exaggeration, but it shows what I mean. Whether a woman shows her uncovered breasts to different people on one day in different situations depends, if the woman is not a whore, on how much trust this woman has in this person or group of people.
That's why I think L&P is doing the right thing by letting Sophia fight an inner battle in every different situation.
That we players want something completely different is something completely different.

4rotciv8

Aug 18, 2022
Maybe Ava will tell Sophia to take her son's virginity later since she doesn't want any girl to do that, she trusts Sophia,.she is also a sexed teacher and can teach the boys the right way maturely, nice for them, is it ok?
my thoughts exactly!! I would even have them turn their curiosity/attention to to m and they'lommy and their sister. sophia will become infatuated/lust for JACOB!!!! she'l have many opportunities for intimate and passionate love with him!!!

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
So, some help here. Im on my weekly break after each update. So I refuse to work or math. Are we at two years now for ONE playable day. its the best way to ask from being critical. Don't want to upset any diehard fans.

Thank you and good night.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes