Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Filthy route
There are various permutations for the Filthy route though. Even if you want to play the most amount of scenes on the Filthy route, you still need to decide things like whether to play the 1st side job with the old geezers or the 2nd with the young boys. Or between the Alyssa scene, or the Ellie/Julia.

EDIT:
This playable day is particularly bad for it, since much of this playable day is mutually exclusive with other parts of it. For example the content with Aiden from this morning is mutually exclusive with the Dylan/Amber event.

And in the last update, the cafe scene is mutually exclusive with the sex ed lesson.

To play all the content you'd need at least two saves.

Last edited:

Sagf

Jun 28, 2018
Maybe Ava will tell Sophia to take her son's virginity later since she doesn't want any girl to do that, she trusts Sophia,.she is also a sexed teacher and can teach the boys the right way maturely, nice for them, is it ok?

Reactions: mexican22

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Apparently not, since all the links for Part 1 have version 0.150.

And I'm not getting an error. I was just asking a question.
Names are wrong in the download section. But content is ok if I remember well. Check this to know if you have the right version (you must see "Part I" on the menu background).

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes