BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
There should have been a choice to immediately say no fucking way to the proposal from the so-called lovebirds getting married but wanting to switch partners, if you are playing the goodwife route especially - there would be no chance in hell I would agree to let anyone fuck my wife nor would I fuck there fiance

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
There should have been a choice to immediately say no fucking way to the proposal from the so-called lovebirds getting married but wanting to switch partners, if you are playing the goodwife route especially - there would be no chance in hell I would agree to let anyone fuck my wife nor would I fuck there fiance
You will get the choice to say No with 100% certainty when the time comes.

Reactions: BGRW2020

Tucker23

Jul 11, 2022
can yall reccomend me some games like this , ive played anna exciting and john...well basically most of them...but i need a game like this one

Reactions: hydraki46

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
And this could lead to a rift between Sophia and Liam that pushes her to Sam. :love:
You're free to fantasize about any scenario. Personally i don't see any ties as to how on the GW route a rift between Sophia and Liam brings Sam. And on the filthy why would such rift ONLY push her towards Sam. There are many other characters she has a bond with.

Baleygrr

Jul 27, 2022
nah i havent played that yet...is it ntr ? like slow curruption ish
I'm not that good at describing it but it plays like Good Girl Gone Bad. Female protag is a young girl. There is about 50% male gameplay and 50% female gameplay. I liked the game.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I don't recall if it happened previously, but since it turned to AWAM 2 all the scenes have appeared in the gallery and very few are in my actual playthrough. I think the Dylan scene with the neighbor is the first I've seen in game. No Aiden and no side jobs, but they do show up.
In AWAM2? And how is the padlock? Locked or open?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes