PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Lastly, I would've kept that twist with Dylan, it was epic and shame L&P removed it.
Two years ago, I actually posted an idea regarding the Dylan twist that I think would have been a great plot for the story. I can't see it anymore as I am no longer his Patreon supporter (dropped tier and went to SS) but I think this would have worked and been consistent with the relationships in AWAM.

AWAM Dylan Twist Post 1a.png

Sadly, the slow development speed of AWAM would prevent this kind of multi-PD reveal (unless L&P did something within the next PD of the initial Twist reveal, which could have been 3 years RL after the initial twist reveal). L&P decided to protect his income stream rather than tell his supporters to trust his story telling and wait for the final 'Twist' reveal which could have been something similar to what I proposed above.

My proposed version of the Twist would have let Dylan show a more mature side of himself while endearing him to Sophia (contrast this version of Dylan with Liam who's gambling addiction almost cost them their house).

The current event-based, very slow development means that anything with a 'bad' surprise has to be resolved quickly or the loss of angry supporters, and the reduced income stream, will persuade L&P to avoid it, damaging his ability to tell the best AWAM story he could.

• Angry
Reactions: Matt1

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
Oh no, the AIs are still far behind, there's no consistency in them. Some players experimented with that in the off-topic thread and the results are hilarious https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-offtopic-discussion.111628/post-9072805

I have said that the future is Metahuman from Unreal Engine. You can make a character expression in real time capturing your own face with your iPhone (no more hours moving manually eyebrows, eyes and lips to create a certain expression) and the characters are more realistic than anything else. But it seems that there are not too many assets right now and there are no assets of genitals and so on. (Not sure about that)

And someone with advanced equipment can even track his body movements in real time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There was a guy here who had started a project with Metahuman, but unfortunately he is Ukrainian and the project seems on hold. https://f95zone.to/threads/future-project-with-metahumans.85789/

This is a short film made with metahuman.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well pointed ashitanojoe, as always, that is the real problem of the game, not that it lasts 20 or 25 years, that there is milking (which there is not because each update is wonderful and of a very high work) or that LP abandons it (which will not do it while he earns money, despite the incomprehensible desire of some to happen that abandonment), but how the course of time will affect it. I foresee that in 10 years the evolution of the realism of the artificial characters will be exponential (genitals included), we will have PCs with graphic cards to support it. And then what? Will the game remain as a kind of strange Arcade? Will the game evolve with the new technologies? Will the game be redone every 5 years, as it is doing now with the first day? But in front of the masochistic pessimism, I prefer to think of it as a future adventure, I am intrigued and excited about how the game will be in 10 or 20 years, if I continue in this world (cryogenics would not be a bad idea).

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Well pointed ashitanojoe, as always, that is the real problem of the game, not that it lasts 20 or 25 years, that there is milking (which there is not because each update is wonderful and of a very high work) or that LP abandons it (which will not do it while he earns money, despite the incomprehensible desire of some to happen that abandonment), but how the course of time will affect it. I foresee that in 10 years the evolution of the realism of the artificial characters will be exponential (genitals included), we will have PCs with graphic cards to support it. And then what? Will the game remain as a kind of strange Arcade? Will the game evolve with the new technologies? Will the game be redone every 5 years, as it is doing now with the first day? But in front of the masochistic pessimism, I prefer to think of it as a future adventure, I am intrigued and excited about how the game will be in 10 or 20 years, if I continue in this world (cryogenics would not be a bad idea).
I have never come across any fan who actively wishes for AWAM to be abandoned, only those who consider it to be one of a number of strong possibilities, given the developments over the last couple of years. [I did once say that if the Dev was going to abandon it, I wish he would just do it, rather than drag things out interminably but that's not the same thing]. Those fans who are now young may be present to see technological developments that we can only speculate about, if it lasts the 25+ years that is its' present course. When you're young, the world & life in general are full of possibilities. That's just a fact. (Who knows maybe someone will invent a life extending serum.... Sadly, I would suggest that if that happens it will only be affordable to a tiny minority).

AWAM's timescale is, to me, a massive problem & has effectively worked to cancel my enjoyment of & immersion in, my favourite game/VN, if not my continued interest. Maybe we should take a vote to see how many fans would like to see this continue for another quarter of a century. [At the current rate of roll-out it will actually go on for more than 25 years]. It could be the majority, because most fans seem to be young, in line with the usual profile of the consumers of 3D games. What they will be doing in 25 years could even include following AWAM, set in 2017 but I honestly doubt that.

There is a soap opera in the U.K. which began in 1960 & is still going strong, as followers & actors come & go. It moves in real time rather than having artificial limits. There's also a big difference in that there is no intended denouement or major conclusions to be reached, except within the myriad strands woven into the plot, which consists of the presentation of a fictional slice of life. That is to say it is not & never was, an erotic story, having sex with a main character as a conclusion, or even just as an anticipated key development, for any of the strands represented. Soap operas can work this way, 3D erotic games not so much.

Some years ago L&P, in a time when he was more communicative, reacted to comments about how long development was taking, or could take. Fans were already concerned at the 'slow pace' which nowadays would feel like warp speed. [No, they weren't my comments]. Back then there was an end in sight & no thought apparent regarding the 'pension plan' that has since evolved. Scorn was poured on the disgruntled few, in a light-hearted way, (compared to today's vague, non-committal or non-existent answers). Suffice to say that the Dev had no design to extend AWAM into an undetermined far future. I don't believe that I'm alone in wishing that he could revert to a concept encompassing a foreseeable conclusion, (even if that was a decade away), while being only too aware of how unlikely that now is.

Last edited:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
It's been 5 years, there are only 3 sex scenes, I pity those who invested money in this game
But it is thanks to those who supported L&P financially, that is, paid their money, that we have the first part of this game and a sequel is currently in development. And therefore, you have the opportunity to evaluate the game. If no one paid, then you would have no reason to regret it.
In general, no matter how you look at it, you have to be grateful to those who paid, and to the developer himself, thanks to their joint efforts, you have an object for criticism, and a huge army of fans have a game, the continuation of which they are looking forward to.

Dec 19, 2021
How is the situation between sophia and dylan? Something interesting happened in last year and a half?
Yes, on the evening of PD 12 Frodo Dylan had first sex with Sophia. Dylan was the first person to fuck Sophia since Liam in the game. That event was "hot AF".:devilish:

Dylan was the first person to make the most progress with Sophia. My boy Sam has made no little progress with Sophia in the game yet. I hate that scene.;):FacePalm:

Go Frodo pigmy Dylan:LOL::ROFLMAO::censored::geek: :LOL::ROFLMAO::devilish::LUL::LUL::PogChamp:

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
Yes, on the evening of PD 12 Frodo Dylan had first sex with Sophia. Dylan was the first person to fuck Sophia since Liam in the game. That event was "hot AF".:devilish:

Dylan was the first person to make the most progress with Sophia. My boy Sam has made no little progress with Sophia in the game yet. I hate that scene.;):FacePalm:

Go Frodo pigmy Dylan:LOL::ROFLMAO::censored::geek: :LOL::ROFLMAO::devilish::LUL::LUL::PogChamp:
:mad::mad::mad:
you yourself would pashol koyi where ... Dylan deserves sophia more than your slipper sam .. and why are you vrosh ? Where is Dylan having sex with Sophia? Evidence packages .. I played part 1 and 2 of the game of non-skelka races but I didn’t see anywhere that dylan fucked sophia in part 2 of the game

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
:mad::mad::mad:
you yourself would pashol koyi where ... Dylan deserves sophia more than your slipper sam .. and why are you vrosh ? Where is Dylan having sex with Sophia? Evidence packages .. I played part 1 and 2 of the game of non-skelka races but I didn’t see anywhere that dylan fucked sophia in part 2 of the game
Play again, you have to have played all the routes.

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: for me it would be interesting if Dylan saw that sam and sophia were kissing on the streets in a car and what they were doing in the chakuzi on the street .. he would have attacked them harashenka bludgeoned sam and hit sophia once and then she would have become a prizewinner for the fact that she pazvalala do sam sney .. i would say that this scene would be much more interesting than the one in the game right now

Reactions: ray2020

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: for me it would be interesting if Dylan saw that sam and sophia were kissing on the streets in a car and what they were doing in the chakuzi on the street .. he would have attacked them harashenka bludgeoned sam and hit sophia once and then she would have become a prizewinner for the fact that she pazvalala do sam sney .. i would say that this scene would be much more interesting than the one in the game right now
wat

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Wut?

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
Play again, you have to have played all the routes.
but that's what I did, I prashol lezba routes .. parureni aidna .. with the old men in the hospital and with the boys that she does homework the route of dilan and elli and even where dilan vazvrashatsya from the boarding school because sophia refused eidan .. but sex to dilans I never saw it .. can you show me where is this scan ??

• Angry
Reactions: Losersriot
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes