Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
The combination of Sophia and Patricia, for me, as well as for you, is more interesting than Sophia and Ellie. But for me personally, a trio with Sophia, Patricia and with someone third of the men is more preferable! I will not focus on which of the men my choice is connected with.;)
Well there can only be One option.

• Haha
Reactions: Bane71

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
you are mistaken .. yes, she thought so before, but she started thinking differently after Dylan got rid of her husband in the park when they were running revenge with Sophia there .. she started seeing him not as a son, but as a boyfriend of a caterer, she might be hurt if she had to
Francis, slow down, buddy, calm down.
It's just a game and in this game Sam will probably be the first to get the prize, but in any case, Dylan will have a much more special experience. You'd better worry about your health if you're not young enough to live up to that time. For example, I doubt that I will see the end of this story.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
He is victim of a Bully who the police can't touch and one who commands a gang full of hooligans who carry around guns, and needed a mobster to get rid of.
Surely you aren't saying Sam can dodge bullets and crush 20+ armed guys all by himself.
I can't even imagine Sam complaining about bullies... to his mum ! Sam wouldn't allow conflict with bullies at all.

• Angry
Reactions: Frankinstein

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
Sam not shy Dylan's mom. Sam's friend after band show not shy Sophia's sister. And only Dylan shy... That strange behaviour...
he doesn’t get serious activism because sophia is his mother and her aunt is one of his relatives and not strangers .. well, think about it yourself .. would you paptalsa drive a woman knowing that she or your mother or aunt ?! no.. am i wrong? so why then do you think that dylan is not okin octiwin with these two?!

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
he doesn’t get serious activism because sophia is his mother and her aunt is one of his relatives and not strangers .. well, think about it yourself .. would you paptalsa drive a woman knowing that she or your mother or aunt ?! no.. am i wrong? so why then do you think that dylan is not okin octiwin with these two?!
Dylan could visit his neighbours more often. Maybe Sam's mum...

• Haha
Reactions: Frankinstein

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
Sam not shy Dylan's mom. Sam's friend after band show not shy Sophia's sister. And only Dylan shy... That strange behaviour...
As for the patrician, then she is a bitch, she even throws herself at the man's love .. development is not clear with Samawa the beginning of the game

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
Francis, slow down, buddy, calm down.
It's just a game and in this game Sam will probably be the first to get the prize, but in any case, Dylan will have a much more special experience. You'd better worry about your health if you're not young enough to live up to that time. For example, I doubt that I will see the end of this story.
aga yyesli poshetat chto ona razvivayetsya garazda medliniye chem tserepakh na f1 .. to da dumayu tut ya staboy saglasin
yeah, if it’s said that it develops much slower than the turtles on f1 .. then yes, I think here I’m a staboy sagasin

Reactions: Bane71

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
throws herself at the man's love? What you mean ?
well, pastarajus will tell you about it .. for example, at the beginning of the game, when sophia and the patrician were walking along the roads, 2 guys didn’t speak harshly about them .. sophia razarlilas, but the trio said that this is an ordinary thing .. right? and isho potrytsya always adevaetsa pochti atkravena and flirting with the guys .. when they were in the gym .. she started flirting .. understand this scene? sophia ptalas will explain that this is not okin harasho, and in response, the sister said that this is her dayot odrinalin and that her husband would approve, then she said that he should not know what frivolity sometimes does ..
and for example, in the bathhouse where Sofia was the patrician and Ellie .. Sofia was a lot of guys against what the palates would have slept in, if it weren’t for the blasphemy, then Ellie wouldn’t be convinced that they weren’t relatives like buto .. what kind of evidence is needed here ?

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
well, pastarajus will tell you about it .. for example, at the beginning of the game, when sophia and the patrician were walking along the roads, 2 guys didn’t speak harshly about them .. sophia razarlilas, but the trio said that this is an ordinary thing .. right? and isho potrytsya always adevaetsa pochti atkravena and flirting with the guys .. when they were in the gym .. she started flirting .. understand this scene? sophia ptalas will explain that this is not okin harasho, and in response, the sister said that this is her dayot odrinalin and that her husband would approve, then she said that he should not know what frivolity sometimes does ..
and for example, in the bathhouse where Sofia was the patrician and Ellie .. Sofia was a lot of guys against what the palates would have slept in, if it weren’t for the blasphemy, then Ellie wouldn’t be convinced that they weren’t relatives like buto .. what kind of evidence is needed here ?
And now translate this back into your language if you wanna know why my eyes are bleeding. I understood that something in here is apparently blasphemic. Bishop Robert , we need your guidance with this one.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Some players here believe Dylan's sex education is a real progress with Sophia. From PD 1 to 13, whatever tiny bit of progress between Sophia and Dylan had progressed, Sophia admitted that from Sophia's point of view, it was only for educational purposes that I did with Dylan. Sophia has not done any sexual stuff with Dylan willingly. Sophia is only seeing Dylan for educational purposes, Sophia has not yet developed any sexual or romantic feelings for Dylan.:WeSmart::FacePalm:

Dylan has no experience with girls so Sophia takes a little pity on Dylan. that's why, Sophia does some sexual things with Dylan, that's all. That too she does only with pure sexual motive. Sophia tries to solve it with Dylan in the same way as she solved it with the 3 shota kids in an educational way.:LOL::ROFLMAO::FacePalm::LUL:

Sam is the real hero of this AWAM and the only one who has made real progress with Sophia. that's why, sophia loves sam very much and wants to see sam in liam's place in her life.Sophia loves sam more than Dylan. For that Sophia has a romantic relationship with Sam. She tries to solve it in pure educational way with Dylan.

Go My Boy Sam, Make Sophia yours before that little shit Dylan's turn.;):love:
Sam is a suck-up! The only scene where he talked like an inexperienced horny teenager (where you got the feeling he was being honest) was the scene when Dylan and Sam caught Sophia at the underwear show for Liam.
The way L&P has Sam talking now only seems cute to Sophia because he's so young. Imagine this way of talking to a 30 or 40 year old man. That would only seem embarrassing and slimy.
That the sex education for Dylan is a real progress, I agree with you, may be doubted. Sophia is a mother and educator and should know better. Although we have already seen erotic moments between the two, the whole thing is still far from both admitting the excitement to themselves and also show the other. I agree that it takes more than SexEd to connect the two if the Mother/Son sexual connection is to be believably told at some point.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes