DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
So we all wanna see Sophia cross that line and some of us like me, think she should've done so by now and some of us think she should've done so on day 1. However, we talk about Sophia with this person or that person but we don't talk about who has no chance to have sex with Sophia.

so that is my question this time, what character do you think will never have sex with Sophia?

I'll go first, Neil is an obvious choice (Sam's father encase you forget who he is.)
Dr Dre

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Losersriot

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So we all wanna see Sophia cross that line and some of us like me, think she should've done so by now and some of us think she should've done so on day 1. However, we talk about Sophia with this person or that person but we don't talk about who has no chance to have sex with Sophia.

so that is my question this time, what character do you think will never have sex with Sophia?

I'll go first, Neil is an obvious choice (Sam's father encase you forget who he is.)
Probably 99% of the cast.
And not because there is no planned sex scenes with them,but because we either will be in a better world or the game will be abandoned long before the scenes we are waiting for.
I saw some comments that the only sex scene with Sophia we will see,will be probably another memory.

neronazkona

May 7, 2019
This is my first post on this forum.

In any case, good mood everyone!
I have been reading this thread since page 4800, and I have been playing AWAM since 2017.
The game is cool, the game is interesting, the game is addictive.
BUT!!!
Guys, L&P really mocks us all)) I'm sorry for the people who, with every donation on Patreon, hope for something sexier than in previous updates!

And now I have one thought in my head for a whole year!

Haven't you thought that perhaps L&P has already made the game much ahead, and now he just serves it in pieces, just earning a lot of money every month, pretending that he really only makes it, and that he does not have enough time? Realistically, why not?
He groped for this thread of income a long time ago, and now he just gives out short updates? Just collecting cream.

Tired. Just tired!
Although I am not its sponsor, and never was, with the 0.175 update, I am sure we will all spit again.
How long to wait to see Sophia's breasts again, or rubbing against clothes? =)

I assure you, God forbid, that this year we will see at least 0.175!
And l&p will also wish us a Happy New Year by releasing 0.175 =)

And one more thing, I bet that the game will stop sooner or later if his sponsors wake up and stop paying. We won't see the end of the game.

The main thing is that people-subscribers wake up in time. Although it's a pity this game.

It's my personal opinion.
Thanks to all.

Peter Sony

Jun 26, 2021
I use the translator - I follow the evolution of this game since its beginning. Personally I would like more images and texts to be delivered regularly. I got used to excessively slow game progress. Having games that add simple and enjoyable characters and story arouses my curiosity to follow them. The quality of the images and the reflection of reconstructing the beginnings of the game suits me very well. The scenes that have been added are very appropriate. I hope the sponsors continue to encourage him and give him the support he needs to send us updates with a lot of content more quickly. I think I enjoy this forum as much as this game. Thank you to all of you who share your reflections so different from each other.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes