XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
And who are we to decide above the writer as to what has an influence on the main story and what does not.
I can eliminate the Ellie and still get a perfect playthrough, i can eliminate Sam or Dylan or both and still get a perfect playthrough. In that sense nothing has influence on the main story.
All that is there is personal preference. The routes you mention have the biggest following not that they are part of the main story. The story works totally fine even after removing anyone of them. Main story is whatever the writer of the story decides. The only character that is indispensable to the story outside of Sophia is Liam. The storylines with anyone else in the game can be removed all together.

No matter how many stories can be avoided by the player, all these side stories still have to be implemented. Too many of them, and a project that is actually quite good becomes unrealistic to ever be completed. Then, in the end, nothing remains but many stories never fully told. Especially the stories around the two side jobs are, because they are almost completely unconnected to the other stories, perfect candidates to be eliminated in favor of a faster development.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
No matter how many stories can be avoided by the player, all these side stories still have to be implemented. Too many of them, and a project that is actually quite good becomes unrealistic to ever be completed. Then, in the end, nothing remains but many stories never fully told. Especially the stories around the two side jobs are, because they are almost completely unconnected to the other stories, perfect candidates to be eliminated in favor of a faster development.
Both side jobs could be removed by the simple expedient of Sophia being given full-time hours at the school, which supposedly was what she'd applied for & been appointed to. I used to excuse her acceptance of this blatant breach of contract by any new appointee's natural & logical reluctance to cause problems on their arrival in a new job.

Time has passed, slowly for us but not so much in San Alejo. This is still time enough for staffing issues to have arisen requiring Sophia to work full-time.

As no fan of shota, to put it politely, I wonder what the eventual outcomes of the side-jobs are planned to be. Currently I'm guessing that it consists of being fucked by 2 old men, maybe at the same time, while the presence of 3 under-age virginal kids, corresponding to the number of sexualised orifices of the human body & those kids being given sex education lessons in a "hands-on" style is self-explanatory.

I don't worry unduly about these outcomes because if they ever occur, they are decades away, (perhaps not so much where shota is concerned, being 'a hot kink' according to the Dev & which moves at quantum speed compared to the tales with Sophia being her normal self, i.e. everything else) & in any case may never happen. Most of us have enough to think about within the next few days, let alone what a fictional character might do decades from now. Nevertheless, at a time when something needs to change, both side-jobs could be axed without severe disruption to the main stories. At least, IMO, this would be a good start....

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Both side jobs could be removed by the simple expedient of Sophia being given full-time hours at the school, which supposedly was what she'd applied for & been appointed to. I used to excuse her acceptance of this blatant breach of contract by any new appointee's natural & logical reluctance to cause problems on their arrival in a new job.

Time has passed, slowly for us but not so much in San Alejo. This is still time enough for staffing issues to have arisen requiring Sophia to work full-time.

As no fan of shota, to put it politely, I wonder what the eventual outcomes of the side-jobs are planned to be. Currently I'm guessing that it consists of being fucked by 2 old men, maybe at the same time, while the presence of 3 under-age virginal kids, corresponding to the number of sexualised orifices of the human body & those kids being given sex education lessons in a "hands-on" style is self-explanatory.

I don't worry unduly about these outcomes because if they ever occur, they are decades away, (perhaps not so much where shota is concerned, being 'a hot kink' according to the Dev & which moves at quantum speed compared to the tales with Sophia being her normal self, i.e. everything else) & in any case may never happen. Most of us have enough to think about within the next few days, let alone what a fictional character might do decades from now. Nevertheless, at a time when something needs to change, both side-jobs could be axed without severe disruption to the main stories. At least, IMO, this would be a good start....
Sorry, but what is "quantum speed"? ;)

Reactions: roro

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018

As far as I know, in the western world, there is no breach of contract in any respectful organization. IMO L&P always tries to delay development using things like animations or absolutely unnecessary events. His patrons acceptance will judge the luck of those story lines.

• Hey there
Reactions: bayrischman

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
That is correct because this is one of the two side jobs that doesn't have any influence on their main path with Sophia. The main paths are considered to be with Liam, Dylan, Ellie, Patricia, Aiden, and Sam (There could be a couple more). This is why some readers can't understand why they are in there in the first place. But the themes are in there for a couple of reasons.

Fan Service
The Author likes the side job themes.
Also, maybe he thought they could enhance the story somehow.
I really hope he will not add more side jobs.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
And who are we to decide above the writer as to what has an influence on the main story and what does not.
I can eliminate the Ellie and still get a perfect playthrough, i can eliminate Sam or Dylan or both and still get a perfect playthrough. In that sense nothing has influence on the main story.
All that is there is personal preference. The routes you mention have the biggest following not that they are part of the main story. The story works totally fine even after removing anyone of them. Main story is whatever the writer of the story decides. The only character that is indispensable to the story outside of Sophia is Liam. The storylines with anyone else in the game can be removed all together.
And how do you know that Liam is not indispensable? On the Good Wife, that is true, but the filthy side hasn't played out in full yet. You don't know if Liam ends up sticking around if the reader chooses to cheat on Liam or not. And if the reader does choose to cheat on Liam with another character in the novel, Do we know that Liam will accept her infidelity in the end? We haven't even gotten to that point yet for anyone to know except for L&P. Unless L&P told you the ending.

Suppose you remove all the story or don't accept any path for cheating on the filthy side. In that case, you're either left with forcefully going back to the Good wife side or a really bad filthy side story from choosing a path with the LIs on the filthy side, because you cancel them out; then what is the point of playing the filthy side????

The first and second sides play no weight in whether those scenes advance; they are there to enhance the story or fan service, which are technically outside factors. We don't have to influence L&P, it was the way it was written. Also, look at the outline and how the story is laid out.

From the beginning, all the scenes depend on each other because you need the filthy points higher than the good wife point to continue playing the filthy path unless you cheat the system. The 1st side job appeared on Day 12 (PD 5) at Noon, appears not to give any filthy points and an option to continue their story with the first filthy point coming on Day 19 (PD 12), and the 2nd side job didn't start until Day 18 (PD 11/30) with the first filthy point coming the following Day 19 (PD 12/30).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Starting scenes from PD 1-13

Blackmail - Filthy Side dependencies
  • Sophia/Dylan/Zac/Aiden/Bennett
  • Filthy points
  • Until the 1st or 2nd solution
Incest - Filthy Side dependencies
  • Sophia/Dylan/Ellie/Patricia
  • Personal points with Dylan, Ellie, and Patricia.
  • Filthy points
Lesbian - Filthy Side dependencies
  • Sophia/Ellie/Patricia/Alyssa/Nathalie
  • Lesbian points
  • Filthy points
Relationships (Outside) - Filthy Side dependencies
  • Sophia/Sam/Zac (Maybe)
  • Personal points with Sam
  • Filthy points
All these scenes listed above took place before the 1st and 2nd side jobs when they finally started accumulating filthy points. By that time, the reader should have so many filthy points above the good wife points that their scenes don't make a significant difference if they are there because they were introduced after filthy points were scarce at the start, which would have been impactful. If the 1st and 2nd side jobs were going to play a role of dependency (GTA) with filthy points, they should have been introduced at the start with the other paths. That is why people ask why they are in there, and the most sound answer is fan service, and the author likes the theme and wrote them into the story as part of extending the story.

And the reason Dylan, Ellie, Patricia, Sam, and Aiden are considered the main routes is that most of the story on the filthy side revolves around them with Sophia. You can see that from each PD outline breakout.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes