ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
As far as I know, in the western world, there is no breach of contract in any respectful organization. IMO L&P always tries to delay development using things like animations or absolutely unnecessary events. His patrons acceptance will judge the luck of those story lines.
There can be breach of contract in any organisation at any time. It is more likely to become an issue in those very "respectful organisations" to which you refer, precisely because they have to respect the employment law of whatever land(s) they operate in. Schools certainly exist within this category. Sophia could have queried her sudden part-time role at the initial meeting with the Principal but understandably chose not to, probably for the reason I gave. If she had taken it up later, his defence would have been that she heard what he said & agreed to it. Verbal, as well as written contracts have force in law. Verbal contract disputes can become complicated for obvious reasons.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Sorry, but what is "quantum speed"? ;)
It's 3 trillion metres per second, or alternatively, the speed with which L&P moves the action on the shota route compared with everything else. This is the dimension where 'alternate Sophia' exists, being totally liberated from moral scruples, societal norms, ethical teaching standards, previous training & experience & common sense.

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
Highly unlikely, but the way the second side-job went, anything is possible.
Doc, you are an eminence in this trend, post like these disturb the perfect balance achieved after 5 years of blue balls, are you telling me that there is a remote possibility of breaking the mold in this update? Do you know something that the rest of us don’t? If so please enlighten us.

I will build you a new cathedral

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Sam complete ALL the steps of an true Casanova: he acted as a teacher. He became interested in talented guitar playing. He showed that he was popular and brave at the band show. He confessed his love to Sofia. He kissed Sophia. He groped naked Sofia in the pool. Sam need final step.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Doc, you are an eminence in this trend, post like these disturb the perfect balance achieved after 5 years of blue balls, are you telling me that there is a remote possibility of breaking the mold in this update? Do you know something that the rest of us don’t? If so please enlighten us.

I will build you a new cathedral
:ROFLMAO:, I know nothing. My work is purely speculation based on how other events played out. Basically, I'm making a comparison between the Mach 5 scene with the second side job.

alphatester1819

Nov 26, 2021
Sam complete ALL the steps of an true Casanova: he acted as a teacher. He became interested in talented guitar playing. He showed that he was popular and brave at the band show. He confessed his love to Sofia. He kissed Sophia. He groped naked Sofia in the pool. Sam need final step.
Anyways, is there a guarantee that Sam will progress with Sophia faster than Dylan or the other way around?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes