XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
I'm betting for 2025. Only If he won't leave the game in the middle
Yes, I also think 2025 is a likely date by which L&P could have the current game day finished. The game, so all the additional missing game days, will then take another 3-4 decades. To be completed sometime between 2052 and 2062. When you, as you already recognized yourself, still believe that this game will ever be finished.

wh8780799

Oct 24, 2021
[引用=“Gukl, 帖子: 9343150, 成员: 173218”]
因为他一个人,如果我是他,我会雇人来加快速度,否则这个游戏永远不会结束
[/引用]
cause hes alone if I was him I would hire people to speed up things otherwise this game will never finish
dlc or bew game is better

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Yes, I also think 2025 is a likely date by which L&P could have the current game day finished. The game, so all the additional missing game days, will then take another 3-4 decades. To be completed sometime between 2052 and 2062. When you, as you already recognized yourself, still believe that this game will ever be finished.
It is not possible this game to reach a finish at this development rate.

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
v0.170
Update 4 : 2nd side job 3rd day - Sophia/3 apostles
A scene with three boys appeared in the gallery and that's it.
The plot of the game itself has not progressed at all, ends in the same place as 165

Reactions: xanonxmousx

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
v0.170
Update 4 : 2nd side job 3rd day - Sophia/3 apostles
A scene with three boys appeared in the gallery and that's it.
The plot of the game itself has not progressed at all, ends in the same place as 165
That is correct because this is one of the two side jobs that doesn't have any influence on their main path with Sophia. The main paths are considered to be with Liam, Dylan, Ellie, Patricia, Aiden, and Sam (There could be a couple more). This is why some readers can't understand why they are in there in the first place. But the themes are in there for a couple of reasons.

Fan Service
The Author likes the side job themes.
Also, maybe he thought they could enhance the story somehow.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
That is correct because this is one of the two side jobs that doesn't have any influence on their main path with Sophia. The main paths are considered to be with Liam, Dylan, Ellie, Patricia, Aiden, and Sam (There could be a couple more). This is why some readers can't understand why they are in there in the first place. But the themes are in there for a couple of reasons.

Fan Service
The Author likes the side job themes.
Also, maybe he thought they could enhance the story somehow.
And who are we to decide above the writer as to what has an influence on the main story and what does not.
I can eliminate the Ellie and still get a perfect playthrough, i can eliminate Sam or Dylan or both and still get a perfect playthrough. In that sense nothing has influence on the main story.
All that is there is personal preference. The routes you mention have the biggest following not that they are part of the main story. The story works totally fine even after removing anyone of them. Main story is whatever the writer of the story decides. The only character that is indispensable to the story outside of Sophia is Liam. The storylines with anyone else in the game can be removed all together.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes