InsaneBro

Jul 4, 2018
I am glad I don't have to worry about what escalates with Dylan. I set Dylan up with Emma just so he couldn't have anything to do in the line of Sophia. That means in my play through Sam will be the one to get most of Sophia.

Reactions: ancienregimele

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
Gonna have to buy me a few drinks first.
ha ha .. you cho? so how is sophia here ??))) without a drink, you can’t get your eyes out of the back seat .. although sophia had it all worth it to drink as her brains went somewhere farther .. it’s not surprising that sam did everything with her that he wandered into head :ROFLMAO:

Neushiro

Jun 17, 2022
hi, just got into this thread, and thinking to play the game

is the android version worth playing? no differences with pc version?

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Well there can only be One option.
Let's not ignore the Patricia and Ellie tag team Sophia possibility. I still think that there are ways for L&P to show that she has quietly enlisted Ellie and/or Dylan to help her get Sophia to loosen up a bit (even if she just calls the help harmless, naughty, pranks).

Patricia could even tell Ellie to go along with pranking Sophia (or Patricia just tells Ellie that this is a prank) since both know that Sophia likes to spy on Ellie. Picture Ellie 'accidentally' leaving her unlocked phone out where Sophia could find it while Ellie is taking a shower.

Sophia, ever curious about what Ellie and her friends are texting about, checks Ellie's phone to find a text conversation between Ellie and Patricia.

The conversation is just a series of pictures of strap-ons of various sizes with terse comments like 'maybe,' 'too small,' and 'this gives a whole new meaning to I want a pony for my birthday.'

Sophia is wondering if Patricia is just helping Ellie find something to spice things up with Julia (and getting hot and bothered by where her imagination is taking this) when she comes across the last comment from Patricia to Ellie and gasps as she reads 'We'll each pick a favorite and give your mom the ride of her life.'

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
So we all wanna see Sophia cross that line and some of us like me, think she should've done so by now and some of us think she should've done so on day 1. However, we talk about Sophia with this person or that person but we don't talk about who has no chance to have sex with Sophia.

so that is my question this time, what character do you think will never have sex with Sophia?

I'll go first, Neil is an obvious choice (Sam's father encase you forget who he is.)

Reactions: JorellMartis

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
So we all wanna see Sophia cross that line and some of us like me, think she should've done so by now and some of us think she should've done so on day 1. However, we talk about Sophia with this person or that person but we don't talk about who has no chance to have sex with Sophia.

so that is my question this time, what character do you think will never have sex with Sophia?

I'll go first, Neil is an obvious choice (Sam's father encase you forget who he is.)
The Milkman and the moving guys XD

Reactions: JorellMartis
Jun 12, 2018

Dylan in my save :BootyTime:
Jason and Haru.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020

I hope Bennett won't!

• Haha
Reactions: Losersriot
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes