Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
(This is late)

There are times I read posts here and question if I'm playing the same game as some of you.

Or perhaps said people forget about a slide early in the game.
It's not as bad as it used to be. This thread when I first came here used to be full of quotes of "Sophia thought this ...", when if you play the game it was the complete opposite, often with respect to what got Sophia wet and aroused.

• Haha
Reactions: 1879

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What is the DOL?
Decisions of Life. The official game that L&P is making on Patreon. Some scenes are cut, particularly those with Dylan and Ellie. Ellie is Sophia's friend, Patricia is her best friend, and Dylan is lodger/tenant (is was a while ago since I checked). Children/Kids is replaced with "new adults".

The sex-ed part of the 2nd side job is completely removed. The kids don't even suggest it.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Again this is late.

But wtf is with people thinking this story between Sam and Sophia is love?

Did they skip over the dialogue between him and Dylan that Sophia can overhear?
Oh... You mean the one from Dylan's bedroom when Dylan and Sam are talking about the lingerie show that Sophia was putting on for Liam, and Sophia is eavesdropping on their conversation. Yeah, most people seem to forget that part of the story. :unsure::ROFLMAO:

But he is probably remaking the first couple of PDs in his spare time to correct those dialog errors. This means he will have to tell readers to replay those scenes again for them to make sense.

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
Oh... You mean the one from Dylan's bedroom when Dylan and Sam are talking about the lingerie show that Sophia was putting on for Liam, and Sophia is eavesdropping on their conversation. Yeah, most people seem to forget that part of the story. :unsure::ROFLMAO:
Not very definitive - could be easily dismissed as locker room talk.

Sam could be playing a con game. Or he could not. We'll have to wait and see.

Sophia referenced some of those comments while posing nude so she's not totally oblivious to such a motive either.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Not very definitive - could be easily dismissed as locker room talk.

Sam could be playing a con game. Or he could not. We'll have to wait and see.

Sophia referenced some of those comments while posing nude so she's not totally oblivious to such a motive either.
Read that again. it was a con game with the hands-on Sophia butt with Sam and something else that happened with him and Sophia with close contact. It wasn't just locker room talk.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

dorito-kun

Jan 14, 2019
Decisions of Life. The official game that L&P is making on Patreon. Some scenes are cut, particularly those with Dylan and Ellie. Ellie is Sophia's friend, Patricia is her best friend, and Dylan is lodger/tenant (is was a while ago since I checked). Children/Kids is replaced with "new adults".

The sex-ed part of the 2nd side job is completely removed. The kids don't even suggest it.
So we received a censored version and this is the complete one?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So we received a censored version and this is the complete one?
L&P's public posts are the download link for DoL. But there is a website awam-game.com that is password protected available to patrons with a download link to AWAM.

The download link in the OP of this thread will be for AWAM.

Reactions: dorito-kun

AntuanShotaLover

Dec 24, 2020
Thank you L&P! What a hot event at Sam's house! How exciting it is when the forbidden "sex games" between Sophia and Sam take place in a house with other people, who at any moment can enter the room and reveal this forbidden sexual relationship. Everything ended at the most interesting place, and it is unclear whether Julia will catch Sophia and Sam red-handed or not? Maybe Sophia will be able to hide behind the door again, or she will crawl under Sam's bed naked? With great anticipation wait continuation, which I hope will be more larger, than v0.175.

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
Read that again. it was a con game with the hands-on Sophia butt with Sam and something else that happened with him and Sophia with close contact. It wasn't just locker room talk.

so dylan likes ntr. We can deduce that hed rather have sam enjoy threesome with sophia instead of being against

kimber700

Oct 28, 2022
Thank you L&P! What a hot event at Sam's house! How exciting it is when the forbidden "sex games" between Sophia and Sam take place in a house with other people, who at any moment can enter the room and reveal this forbidden sexual relationship. Everything ended at the most interesting place, and it is unclear whether Julia will catch Sophia and Sam red-handed or not? Maybe Sophia will be able to hide behind the door again, or she will crawl under Sam's bed naked? With great anticipation wait continuation, which I hope will be more larger, than v0.175.
I hope no one caught their sexual game yet.

Reactions: AntuanShotaLover

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
Finally got the update i wanted. It took 4 years but what the heck. I must say lnp has improved. What's the update schedule nowadays?

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
The aim of the con was to beat her at basketball not to grope her. The rest of the convo was locker room talk. The contact, was as said, an accident.

Sam's true intentions may be as he is telling Sophia. Given how twisted the other storylines are, having one true romantic one makes sense. And a good idea.

oktabitt

Dec 29, 2021

These screenshots are from another game and if yes where I can downloaded it?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes