new_user!

Jun 1, 2022
That's an open-end comment, plus that happens after the story at the end of the PD 12 event. How does that comment help develop a build-up of the story from PD 1-12 when it has already passed? You can only use that comment going forward, PD 13 evening, but how does a massage comment help them jump ahead or stay on par with Sam's Pace in PD 13?
You're right, the comment refers to a future Sofia/Dylan event. And we have high hopes for this event, including its results. And besides, Dylan has sooo many events in the near future, so there is reason to expect great results.

Reactions: Shalamar94

tiropitas

Sep 10, 2017
So the sam/sofia scene ends for me when he tries to remove the bra. From what i gather there is more. Is this because i missed a point somewhere or because of a choice?

karleston

May 20, 2022
There's no build up for dylan/sophia because you can't justify an incestuous relationship with your son. It has to happen on the spot. Like a tricky unwanted situation or maybe a bit drunk and horny. Because if there is a build up. Sophia will have time to think about the whole situation and will most likely put an end to it. So it has to be spontaneous. Like oups he slipped and slid his dick inside me

Anna2021

May 9, 2021
:unsure::unsure: Can someone explain the last scene in this update?
Does that mean the event is not over yet and will continue in the next update?
Or it's completely over and we'll have a flashback of this in the next event between Sam and Sophia to explain what happened after the last scene!

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
:unsure::unsure: Can someone explain the last scene in this update?
Does that mean the event is not over yet and will continue in the next update?
Or it's completely over and we'll have a flashback of this in the next event between Sam and Sophia to explain what happened after the last scene!
If you're talking about the cliffhanger, as Julia opens the door, yes, it's not over. This will continue into event 6 with Sophia/Dylan/Clarie/Marie.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
How do you know all of that. You always seems to be a step ahead of everybody when it comes to the story. you're either playing this game day and night or you are an inside man. Which one is it ?
because we discussed this at release. I am just repeating it xd

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Dylan is supposed to play catch up or possibly pass him in the evening event for Part I and Part II from a fabric butt touch on PD 12, which is going to probably lead to a WTF moment with the plot.
That's an open-end comment, plus that happens after the story at the end of the PD 12 event. How does that comment help develop a build-up of the story from PD 1-12 when it has already passed? You can only use that comment going forward, PD 13 evening, but how does a massage comment help them jump ahead or stay on par with Sam's Pace in PD 13?
Is it true, though? I mean that he is supposed to catch up by the end of PD 13 in the evening?

It is a genuine question. I removed the reference to those posts hinting at that in my post with the events because the "proof" (i.e. the mail exchange) has been removed and I didn't make a backup of that. While it seemed legit, I prefer to index information that have a reference (which still does not mean they are true, up-to-date etc, but at least one can judge by her/himself).

So I guess my question is, do you (and anybody else) happen to have another source that I can reference to and add back to the schedule?

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Is it true, though? I mean that he is supposed to catch up by the end of PD 13 in the evening?

It is a genuine question. I removed the reference to those posts hinting at that in my post with the events because the "proof" (i.e. the mail exchange) has been removed and I didn't make a backup of that. While it seemed legit, I prefer to index information that have a reference (which still does not mean they are true, up-to-date etc, but at least one can judge by her/himself).

So I guess my question is, do you (and anybody else) happen to have another source that I can reference to and add back to the schedule?
Yes, the emails that you have seen are correct, with the minor error of PD 14, from what I understand. He is supposed to catch up with Sam and maybe pass on his current progress, which is supposed to be in the evening event on PD 13 Part II. That's all I know.

Reactions: DREWSKY+

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
That's not the point I'm making. I am talking about that there is no build-up to the event for PD 13 evening with Sophia/Dylan. It doesn't matter if it's lust or love, you still have to follow a sequence for readers to understand. None of the scenes flow into the next scene with Sophia/Dylan's SEX-ED. If you play Sophia/Ellie, Sophia/Sam, or Sophia/Aiden, their scenes flow into the incoming scene because their scenes are written in such a way they are chronologically synced and the reader can follow.

Sophia/Dylan's scene doesn't contain that same outline. There is no flow. Their scene almost compares to the second side job, where Sophia shows up on day one at the Myers for introduction, and the next day it is "SEX-ED" X-rated style. That's a switch flip, and I think that is what is probably going to happen with Sophia and Dylan during the evening event, and that is how Sophia/Dylan ends up on par or ahead of Sophia/Sam's event. Readers like myself are going to be like huh? that made no sense.
Well now I agree with you Sam has made better progress than Dylan and it will be unrealistic for him to reach what his friend did. But given that it's an incest relationship it won't make sense either way just like Ellie route, Dylan and the 2nd side kids aren't making much of a sense to me either. That's why I say Sam has made the most sense in term of progress with Sophia

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes