new_user!

Jun 1, 2022
That's not a bad thought, but that means, like Aiden, Sam's path would have to remain in play for it to work. Anyone who cancels his path must replay their Dylan path to keep it active. Hmmm. But that leads to somewhat of a blackmail with Dylan, which L&P got blasted for making Dylan looks like he betrayed Sophia with the twist that was removed, which would put him in the same light again and probably have another backlash effect.
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-175-lust-passion.5944/post-9453666

new_user!

Jun 1, 2022
That's not a bad thought, but that means, like Aiden, Sam's path would have to remain in play for it to work. Anyone who cancels his path must replay their Dylan path to keep it active. Hmmm. But that leads to somewhat of a blackmail with Dylan, which L&P got blasted for making Dylan looks like he betrayed Sophia with the twist that was removed, which would put him in the same light again and probably have another backlash effect.
Another variant - can he push for pity?

Last edited:

Shalamar94

May 27, 2022
That's the thing. I don't see it happening based on what has played out so far between Sophia/Dylan. Feel free to replay any of the scenes and point out your thoughts. I am happy to discuss these with anyone about these scenes; maybe you have a different PoV that will change my mind.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So my question is, how is she at the point where Dylan will make leaps and bounds to jump ahead or be on par with Sam from a fabric butt touch based on what took place so far in the evening. If you follow the story compared to Sam's story, Dylan didn't make any progress at all in comparison based on L&P's reasoning. So at this moment, to get where you think what will happen, to be on par or jump ahead, I can only see the use of alcohol, a flip of the switch, or something very corny or cheesy happening (Plotholes inbound).

I am happy that Dylan is getting more events, but the problem becomes what type of events they will be and whether they will flow well with the current story. So those are my concerns right now.
I understand the point you are making ,but an 'incest' sexual event doesn't necessarily has to be based on love nor in a pre-love relationship dynamic ; I personally think it will evolve based on lust and determined by Sophia's level of corruption and how far is she willing to go with Dylan on a sexual level. At least that's how I think it may go because I don't think is going to be the same kind of love/sex relationship as with Sam, but who knows. :unsure::)

new_user!

Jun 1, 2022
I understand the point you are making ,but an 'incest' sexual event doesn't necessarily has to be based on love nor in a pre-love relationship dynamic ; I personally think it will evolve based on lust and determined by Sophia's level of corruption and how far is she willing to go with Dylan on a sexual level. At least that's how I think it may go because I don't think is going to be the same kind of love/sex relationship as with Sam, but who knows. :unsure::)
Is the path to the goal more interesting than the goal itself?

Dec 29, 2021
The way things are going I don't understand why Dylan has to catch up with Sophia. Dylan is a bit more naïve than Sam, he just wants to get physical experience and he can get that with any other woman. With Sam it's not just that he wants more experience, there's feelings involved and it's perfect with Sophia. And Sophia is enjoying being a teenager again but I think now that she's indulging she wants to have other sexual acts with other people I'm thinking of Zac or maybe with Liam and the other couple.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
That's not the point I'm making. I am talking about that there is no build-up to the event for PD 13 evening with Sophia/Dylan. It doesn't matter if it's lust or love, you still have to follow a sequence for readers to understand. None of the scenes flow into the next scene with Sophia/Dylan's SEX-ED. If you play Sophia/Ellie, Sophia/Sam, or Sophia/Aiden, their scenes flow into the incoming scene because their scenes are written in such a way they are chronologically synced and the reader can follow.

Sophia/Dylan's scene doesn't contain that same outline. There is no flow. Their scene almost compares to the second side job, where Sophia shows up on day one at the Myers for introduction, and the next day it is "SEX-ED" X-rated style. That's a switch flip, and I think that is what is probably going to happen with Sophia and Dylan during the evening event, and that is how Sophia/Dylan ends up on par or ahead of Sophia/Sam's event. Readers like myself are going to be like huh? that made no sense.

new_user!

Jun 1, 2022
That's not the point I'm making. I am talking about that there is no build-up to the event for PD 13 evening with Sophia/Dylan. It doesn't matter if it's lust or love, you still have to follow a sequence for readers to understand. None of the scenes flow into the next scene with Sophia/Dylan's SEX-ED. If you play Sophia/Ellie, Sophia/Sam, or Sophia/Aiden, their scenes flow into the incoming scene because their scenes are written in such a way they are chronologically synced and the reader can follow.

Sophia/Dylan's scene doesn't contain that same outline. There is no flow. Their scene almost compares to the second side job, where Sophia shows up on day one at the Myers for introduction, and the next day it is "SEX-ED" X-rated style. That's a switch flip, and I think that is what is probably going to happen with Sophia and Dylan during the evening event, and that is how Sophia/Dylan ends up on par or ahead of Sophia/Sam's event. Readers like myself are going to be like huh? that made no sense.
Didn't they agree on a massage after a run in the park? Is this not a reason for an evening event?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

If there is no flow to the Dylan route, how come it's as popular as it is?

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Didn't they agree on a massage after a run in the park? Is this not a reason for an evening event?
This should answer your question. That was from PD 12, which Nathalie handled during her active event. This is for PD 13 which there is no run event, but if there is a massage for the evening event, it doesn't fix the no-build-up for the story.

Shalamar94

May 27, 2022

Well , I don't see anything as sexual than what Sam and Sophia have developed , going on with Dylan either ; not on day 13 though , but maybe till pd 15 since Dylan is her son and it's not as easy for something sexual to develop between them as with someone who is not related to her like Sam or any other character who is not a relative to her. I think that in pd 13 they will go as far as Sophia allowing Dylan to touch her breasts during a massage and maybe more but only as 'sexual education'.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Well , I don't see anything as sexual than what Sam and Sophia have developed , going on with Dylan either ; not on day 13 though , but maybe till pd 15 since Dylan is her son and it's not as easy for something sexual to develop between them as with someone who is not related to her like Sam or any other character who is not a relative to her. I think that in pd 13 they will go as far as Sophia allowing Dylan to touch her breasts during a massage and maybe more but only as 'sexual education'.
I'm confused about what you're saying here. Have you been reading the story from PD 1 - AWAM Part 1?

new_user!

Jun 1, 2022
This should answer your question. That was from PD 12, which Nathalie handled during her active event. This is for PD 13 which there is no run event, but if there is a massage for the evening event, it doesn't fix the no-build-up for the story.

You understood me correctly. But from the massage to the event is one step. Sophia: "Don't worry, honey. In fact, I get tired of something every day, haha." How can this be interpreted otherwise than "I am always at your service"? Doesn't that create a story? Is there any ambiguity here? Do they need to coordinate the massage scenario? What else would you suggest, for example?

Reactions: Kobudo27

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
You understood me correctly. But from the massage to the event is one step. Sophia: "Don't worry, honey. In fact, I get tired of something every day, haha." How can this be interpreted otherwise than "I am always at your service"? Doesn't that create a story? Is there any ambiguity here? Do they need to coordinate the massage scenario? What else would you suggest, for example?
That's an open-end comment, plus that happens after the story at the end of the PD 12 event. How does that comment help develop a build-up of the story from PD 1-12 when it has already passed? You can only use that comment going forward, PD 13 evening, but how does a massage comment help them jump ahead or stay on par with Sam's Pace in PD 13?

Reactions: Michael Rawson
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes