JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
I guess I have to agree with you, dear 1879.

"What does that woman want", you ask. Lewd and sarchastic answers apart for once (until too easy that), just seems, to me at least, that her unsatisfaction for her life is growing time after time until becoming a true emotional "maelstrom". And she does like it!
On this I owe my appreciation for how L&P is driving her (and all of us at the same time) in her own adventurous and exciting path - I can't forget here the main subtitle: "How far can you go?" or the like.

About this novel future development: I can't guess. And I don't care, either: it's all on L&P hands.
And responsibility, after all. We will see.

With best regards.

oshikuru

Aug 1, 2017
I have a question about an event in the future. Specifically about the museum date event. Do we have any information was will that event be about? I don't expect anything sexy to happen there, so I'm wondering how this will progress the story.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Loved this update. I noted at the end that he stated there would be one scene per update. While this may not be as much content as some want, it does mean more frequent updates which is a nice trade off. I was certainly impressed by this one, loved the story, scenes, renderings and that animation was amazing!

If the updates are smaller but more frequent, I can live with that. I have LOTS of other games to play in the meantime. :)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Following your reasoning...

The moment where L&P gained many patreons was Jan. 2021
View attachment 2198185
It's just after v0.115 (playable day #12 - Day #19):
1. Morning shower with Ellie
2. Spa with Vicky and her boyfriend DeShawn
3. Visiting Larry Morello in prison or Surprising Liam at work

Imho, thanks to the 4th shower Sophia/Ellie (farrah's pinnacle ! ;))

So, PD14 (Morning) >>> Sophia/Ellie : shower & shaving ?

Considering what we've already had (french kiss/caresses/masturbating), I can't think of anything less than a few fingers in each other's pussy, or clitoris licking.

A little question : The lock is fixed, so who or what will interrupt the scene ? :oops:
A pigeon ? :p
View attachment 2198235

Another concern, it'll not be before 6 updates so potentially 9 months. :cry:
The Prison event was also rather well received and had albeit a dream sequence Sophia's first sex scene on the Filthy route. Plus a GW event, so overall, was the last update that had a decent amount of content to suit everyone. The v.150 update wasn't bad, but didn't have anything for those playing the Dylan route.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes