Noobie200

Dec 11, 2021
It seems like LP is satisfied with the money he makes, otherwise there would be actual sex content related to the MC.

He gains patrons then slowly lose them, I've never counted more than 2.2k patrons.
As He clearly stated... This game might not be for everyone, and people followed his own advise.

They go away.

Which is a shame He could be making millions like other Visual Novel developers actually do.

So knowing that it will take many many years to finally see Sophia in action. I enjoy the game for what it is, I don't pay for it
I would If the direction changes. But let's just say I'm not going to sit and wait for it.
I agree, I used to pay for a few months but I stopped. I would even pay $100 or more for a full completed game but that isn't how it work here lol

kimber700

Oct 28, 2022
Wow, I didnt even know its always 1 event per update. That means average 8 event per day = 8*2 = 1.5 year one PD. so 17 PD means 26 year at least . This way this game wont be completed ever :confused:
If, so, it's a chicken game who dies first LP or us. How old is he?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
He is supposedly in his 30's.

Which, unfortunately, puts him outside of Sophia's preferred age range. Which is why he is making this game for his future grandkids.

Reactions: Lezgin

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Wow, I didnt even know its always 1 event per update. That means average 8 event per day = 8*2 = 1.5 year one PD. so 17 PD means 26 year at least . This way this game wont be completed ever :confused:
That's litteraly written at the end of the game now. I guess I should make this screen unskippable :unsure:

Reactions: Lezgin

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I agree Sam & Sophia will have sex…. Eventually. But who knows how long we will have to wait for that. I do think Dylan will have sex with Sams mom Amber first
Unfortunately it's hard to say how long it will take for this to happen but I would love to see a foursome between them it would be pretty hot. :p

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

OvidiusLian

Jan 28, 2018
Short Version.

View attachment 2199287

Here is the full draft for anyone who wants to read it from his Patreon Page, written on 9.24.20.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Suggested upgrade:
AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16-Core
X670E Chipset
32/64 GB RAM
SSD Kingston KC3000 4TB Gen4 M.2 NVMe 2280 (1000000 IOPS, 7000 Mb/s) (main)
SSD Samsung 870 QVO 8TB SATA III (98,000 IOPS, 530 MB/s) (in raid 1 backup)
No overclocking, but cooling as is it was
Expensive, but time is money and saving files should be faster

LeninZombie

Nov 4, 2020
it work here lol
It's not how it works because, despite the money some of these creators generate, in most everywhere other than Japan traditional companies shy away from making adult themed games period, and games with any sort of kink or fetish especially subjects as taboo as potential incest in particular.

Of course there are other legal reasons as well.

So despite the pretty widespread global popularity of adult visual novels and games, until such a time as you see a significant cultural change in the West, these games are mostly going to be the purview of individuals or small teams who make money through patreon... which, as everyone should be able to tell by now, heavily incentivizes developers with just a little bit of success to drag out production of games for as long as possible to keep the cash flow as constant as possible.

I would love to live in a world where I could just count on purchasing the finished products like one can with most other PC games... though Steam's 'early access' has changed this calculous to for a lot of independent game studios.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes