Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You know if this ranch event is supposed to be spicy (Which I believe is their next scene) I think we should have seen something between Pat and Sophia in the showers of the yoga event.

Something after Claire and Marie finishing and leaving the showers early or whatever.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You know if this ranch event is supposed to be spicy (Which I believe is their next scene) I think we should have seen something between Pat and Sophia in the showers of the yoga event.

Something after Claire and Marie finishing and leaving the showers early or whatever.
The next scene between Patricia and Sophia is the museum event on PD14.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
True but wasn't it said it wasn't going to be a lesbian event?
Doesn't mean Patricia isn't going to push a few of Sophia's buttons to get her as horny as possible for Sunday, only that for players like me that like lesbian content shouldn't expect things like Patricia and Sophia getting up to shenanigans in the museum's bathroom.

Reactions: Malika1234

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Doesn't mean Patricia isn't going to push a few of Sophia's buttons to get her as horny as possible for Sunday, only that for players like me that like lesbian content shouldn't expect things like Patricia and Sophia getting up to shenanigans in the museum's bathroom.
After rereading the shtick:

Is the museum event a lesbian oriented event?
Not really.

I guess so.

I don't know Sophia watches Pat hookup with one of the two guys and gets jealous or something of him?

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
After rereading the shtick:

Is the museum event a lesbian oriented event?
Not really.

I guess so.

I don't know Sophia watches Pat hookup with one of the two guys and gets jealous or something of him?
And the other part is they only met the museum guys on Day 2 of the game, which was in-game two weeks ago. So this is their second meeting, so what is supposed to happen here? A free tour of the museum at night? I guess they grab some tacos after the "Free Tour?" I don't understand why this event is even in the novel.

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
Cant wait for some lesbian action.. its been too long! lol

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
And the other part is they only met the museum guys on Day 2 of the game, which was in-game two weeks ago. So this is their second meeting, so what is supposed to happen here? A free tour of the museum at night? I guess they grab some tacos after the "Free Tour?" I don't understand why this event is even in the novel.
As long as its the ladies fish tacos

• Love
Reactions: Alley_Cat

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
I think you underestimated this.

this is a free card for actual sex because a one night stand has no regret, nothing to lose. It is much easier than having sex with Dylan or Sam. will she have sex? NO I do not think so. But I think Patricia will have sex and Sophia gives a blowjob or so.

So what kind of hairstyle are we going to see shortly?
Hopefully there is a vote for no change

Reactions: Rythan25

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So what kind of hairstyle are we going to see shortly?
I haven't done any tests to see what actually looks good, but something like would be similar enough to what she currently has, but use features like draping that weren't available when Sophia last changed hairstyle.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes