FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
:unsure: So I know it's early to say this but the way this update with Sam went it's already made it pretty clear at least to me that one of the two big sex scenes that will be in a few years one of them I'm already going to guess that 90% sure that will be with "Sam" Now the other big sex scene it's hard to say who it will be.
My money is on the partner-swapping proposal put to Liam & Sophia by the engaged couple.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Can any one give us spoiler imeges form this version or cg file
Because there are no Android Port so pls
drax 4998, I downloaded the DOL version, it is identical to the version of "A Wife and Mother v 0.175". A link to the renderers of this version can be found in the table of contents of this topic.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
drax 4998, I downloaded the DOL version, it is identical to the version of "A Wife and Mother v 0.175". A link to the renderers of this version can be found in the table of contents of this topic.
Are you saying in the “decisions of life” from Patreon, they left in the creepy shota Sam & Dylan images squeezing Sophia’s tits together in the play room?

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Вы говорите, что в «жизненных решениях» от Patreon они оставили жуткие снимки Сэма и Дилана, сжимающих сиськи Софии вместе в игровой комнате?
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
DIRTY Filthy Animal , да это не противоречит правилам Патрона, главное что бы не было инцеста и педофилии.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kobudo27
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes