Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Can any one give us spoiler imeges form this version or cg file
Because there are no Android Port so pls
drax 4998, I downloaded the DOL version, it is identical to the version of "A Wife and Mother v 0.175". A link to the renderers of this version can be found in the table of contents of this topic.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
drax 4998, I downloaded the DOL version, it is identical to the version of "A Wife and Mother v 0.175". A link to the renderers of this version can be found in the table of contents of this topic.
Are you saying in the “decisions of life” from Patreon, they left in the creepy shota Sam & Dylan images squeezing Sophia’s tits together in the play room?

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Вы говорите, что в «жизненных решениях» от Patreon они оставили жуткие снимки Сэма и Дилана, сжимающих сиськи Софии вместе в игровой комнате?
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
DIRTY Filthy Animal , да это не противоречит правилам Патрона, главное что бы не было инцеста и педофилии.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kobudo27

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You know if this ranch event is supposed to be spicy (Which I believe is their next scene) I think we should have seen something between Pat and Sophia in the showers of the yoga event.

Something after Claire and Marie finishing and leaving the showers early or whatever.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You know if this ranch event is supposed to be spicy (Which I believe is their next scene) I think we should have seen something between Pat and Sophia in the showers of the yoga event.

Something after Claire and Marie finishing and leaving the showers early or whatever.
The next scene between Patricia and Sophia is the museum event on PD14.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes