lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
It wasn't that Claire has lesbian points, but that Claire and Marie have the Lodger/Landlady relationship in DoL, which presumes they may get sexual with each other.
it was a mistake.maybe that why Marie and Claire are in the Cheat menu :unsure: .

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
it was a mistake.maybe that why Marie and Claire are in the Cheat menu :unsure: .
Marie will be there because it's tallied in the Yoga event. Up to 3 points if memory serves. But that's relationship points between Dylan and Marie, not Sophia and Marie.

Why Claire is there is a different question, since she isn't romanceable by anyone.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Marie will be there because it's tallied in the Yoga event. Up to 3 points if memory serves. But that's relationship points between Dylan and Marie, not Sophia and Marie.

Why Claire is there is a different question, since she isn't romanceable by anyone.
Somebody has to cut their hair, unless this guy is around

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

L&P is always so Mysterious in his answers but in the same time he phone it events in the game.remember when Dylan was Masturbation in the Yoga event he got a Fantasy of a Threesome with Claire and Marie:ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Remember amber:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Claire had a dedicated variable in AWAM1 but it wasn't used in any script. I kept it in the Cheat screen just because it is a numeric variable. I had noted to clarify it with L&P but I seem to have forgotten :cautious:
To be fair trying to get clarification on some things from L&P is like drawing blood from a stone. How many of the answers given in that last info dump Mr.Gamer posted were just "Maybe".

The part I find the most frustrating is that this game had so much potential for the lesbian route. Even for Marie, where it's hinted that there could be potential with Sophia when Marie doesn't object to Sophia touching her boob. So many potential LIs for Sophia have ended up on branches of the Dylan route.

Reactions: lockerxx

tanrgith

Mar 16, 2020
I know this is considered a slow burn with a lot of teasing stuff, which I don't mind, however I'm curious if it ever really goes beyond?

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Yeah I'll be shocked if there's even fabric touching in this next one.

I mean I'm still interested considering we have the cliffhanger (I hope something actually happens with that and L&P doesn't tease it then last second "Julia doesn't find out at all") and we'll see something of story with Mighty Dylan, Marie, and her hairy mother.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes