Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Yes, for us hobby writers it is ugly, but if the inspiration does not come back, we can shelf the project, for a time or forever. It won´t kill us or so as sad we might be. It is different for those creating for money.
I absolutely agree.
Today it was comfortable for me to communicate with you, I am grateful for the constructive dialogue.
It's already morning for me, and I haven't gone to bed yet, so I have to say goodbye until the next time.
Have a nice day.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Also I don’t think it helps him to go back and rerender everything from the beginning of the game
(yes it looks brighter and sharper)
but it’s not needed
and then he’s probly going over and nitpicking some of his texts & changing that as well.
It’s too much, just go forward and not back to the past,
but he’s not alone,
sadly more and more devs are doing this remake or reboot which usually breaks their code and needs a fresh restart
I consider L&P going back and rerender to be one of the biggest mistakes he made. He currently is simply not efficient enough to rerender now, it just stretches development out even more, bringing him closer to final inspiration burnout.

We can see the first rays of this already, because the last few updates are very average outside the renders and leave a cut off, jagged feeling, there is no story flow anymore. He must regain a certain flow and constantness in his storytelling, not only for us, but especially himself.

P.S. Why got my post above got deleted as off topic? It was certainly about AWAM and it´s ultraslow development and what can be done to turn around with the example of Oceanlab. That was certainly not o.t.!:mad::mad::mad:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I absolutely agree.
Today it was comfortable for me to communicate with you, I am grateful for the constructive dialogue.
It's already morning for me, and I haven't gone to bed yet, so I have to say goodbye until the next time.
Have a nice day.
I am grateful for the fruitful discussion as well. Good night!

Reactions: Bane71

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
Is there anything in the code yet that ties the Sam storyline to the proposed partner swapping with the young couple? ie if Sophia agrees to become Sam's Secret Girlfriend, she won't agree to the partner swap? If any two storylines could impact each other, it should be these two.

BTW, when is Liam's next appearance? Their next scene together, or shortly thereafter, should include a discussion about whether or not to swing with the young couple.

• Thinking Face

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Is there anything in the code yet that ties the Sam storyline to the proposed partner swapping with the young couple? ie if Sophia agrees to become Sam's Secret Girlfriend, she won't agree to the partner swap? If any two storylines could impact each other, it should be these two.

BTW, when is Liam's next appearance? Their next scene together, or shortly thereafter, should include a discussion about whether or not to swing with the young couple.
One possibility for a proper appearance of Liam is of course the visit of Sophia's parents.
It is important for Sophia to prove that she is also a good musician/cellist. (y)
It is important for Sam to introduce himself as a future son-in-law. :devilish:
We may learn something about Sophia's past and Patricia's obsession with her sister. :sneaky:
Maybe Sophia's mother realizes that Sophia and Sam have something more in common than a teacher/student relationship. And she approaches Sophia about it. To which Sophia, out of embarrassment/apology and distraction, tells her that Liam suggested a swinger's night or a more open marriage.
To Sophia's surprise, her mother says that she and Sophia's father have been in this kind of relationship for a long time.
This ultimately triggers her to talk to Liam in bed that night and suggest a second evening with Cathy and Andrew - "Let's see where this goes! ;)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Also I don’t think it helps him to go back and rerender everything from the beginning of the game
(yes it looks brighter and sharper)
but it’s not needed
and then he’s probly going over and nitpicking some of his texts & changing that as well.
It’s too much, just go forward and not back to the past,
but he’s not alone,
sadly more and more devs are doing this remake or reboot which usually breaks their code and needs a fresh restart
Let's not forget that after another 5 years a lot of the renders again will look bad.Then what?
He will again remake?

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
They new update. Just end at the same point as the last after the teaching the three boys event? am i doing something worng?
Same thing happened to me. Nothing appears after the kids class. And i chose Sam and hidden him from Liam in the Jacuzzi, also, don´t know if relevant, but i chose Patricia´s and still waiting for the horse riding.
Don´t know what to do to trigger the scene

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Same thing happened to me. Nothing appears after the kids class. And i chose Sam and hidden him from Liam in the Jacuzzi, also, don´t know if relevant, but i chose Patricia´s and still waiting for the horse riding.
Don´t know what to do to trigger the scene
And its 0.175?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

As I've mentioned before, if we ever get to the point where Sophia starts having hetero sex in the Filthy route and she ends up pregnant, she sure has some explaining to do if (as it seems is required) she hasn't had sex with Liam.

The partner-swap with Cathy and Andy could actually give Sophia a cover if her infidelity comes to light.

One of the things I'm liking about the lesbian route going forward is precisely that it no longer requires abstinence from Liam. It is and continues to be harmless fun, and different from her commitment to Liam.

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
As I've mentioned before, if we ever get to the point where Sophia starts having hetero sex in the Filthy route and she ends up pregnant, she sure has some explaining to do if (as it seems is required) she hasn't had sex with Liam.

The partner-swap with Cathy and Andy could actually give Sophia a cover if her infidelity comes to light.
We have years of speculation ahead of us. :ROFLMAO:

The not having sex with Liam is important to remember....

• Haha
Reactions: McZoy

Zoneswitch

Jun 9, 2021
I'm new to this game, but so far, I like it. Any idea on when the next update will roll out? Or after how many days was this update rolled out? Waiting eagerly for the Sam path...

kimber700

Oct 28, 2022
I'm new to this game, but so far, I like it. Any idea on when the next update will roll out? Or after how many days was this update rolled out? Waiting eagerly for the Sam path...
I am a kind of new player too. I played v.0150 and v.0170 in October continuously. In 2~3 weeks later, v.0175 was released. As I read the feeds here I am a lucky as you are. I guess we need to wait 2~3 month for the next update and also may need to wait a couple of year for updating Sam's event.

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
I'm sure I am one of very few who after seeing yet again in the update why is it so beyond stupid to have Sophia do anything ever With the weakest, pathetic chump of a dbag guy Sam the Sad Sack of Please feel sorry for me Virgin. I hope there are more who NEVER want to see Sophia do anything at all with SAD SAM THE DESPERATE VIRGIN WHO HAS TO CONFESS EVERY 3 MINUTES TIL YA KISS HIM AND HE IS RDY TO CONFESS AGAIN LOL. There is nobody dumb and so bored out there that if someone started the scene in this update with Sophia as Sammy does, IT DOES NOT GET TO THE MOMENT TITS ARE OUT IN HIS MOUTH OR OUT AT ALL WITH THIS PATHETIC CHUMP! IT IS BEYOND WASTING TIME TO BEGIN ANY KIND OF PLAYTHROUGH AND SAM BE IN POSITION EVER TO WHERE HE NEVER EVER COULD BE IN NORMAL LIFE! I don't get why or would anyone want this dbag taking time away from having Ellie or Dylan advance Sophia along and not sad boy.
In all of my paths in no way is Sophia doing any of that loser's story and wish almost all her time from start til now....& then to completion with Sophia spending more and almost all the time left of the story with Dylan and Ellie, and the 3 coming together. Have it where Sophia thinks ways like teaching her kids ONLY to do things all 3, together with Sophia showing both ways to have fun with each other and then also ways of her joining in each time and the 3 learning and enjoying many ways of fucking. All while 100% less time wasted on the dbag neighbor's kids both Sam and Julia. Amber can keep them away now please! Sophia should be giving her all to Dylan and Ellie first but also start bringing Patricia into that group and the 4 enjoy that fun for some time. Then after some experience Claire n her Daughter could be something along with Sophia and Patricia at Yoga a next time session. So many more ways to go instead of a sad loser who is at fault of his own for being such a pathetic chump we have to see him beg over and over for a woman to see some skin or to even have her touch him is NOT SOME SHIT NOBODY TRULY WANTS TO SEE! PUSSY, YES TITS, YES , ASS, YES VIRGIN GUYS CONFESSING HOW MUCH A DOUCHE THEY ARE FUCK N O!

Bella_da_best_sg_sig.gif Jaye_Main_CS_sig.gif Valeria_Bare_Witness_sig.gif AAAAAA__USEME___LILY_FW_SIG.gif Elena_KG_sig.gif

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm sure I am one of very few who after seeing yet again in the update why is it so beyond stupid to have Sophia do anything ever With the weakest, pathetic chump of a dbag guy Sam the Sad Sack of Please feel sorry for me Virgin. I hope there are more who NEVER want to see Sophia do anything at all with SAD SAM THE DESPERATE VIRGIN WHO HAS TO CONFESS EVERY 3 MINUTES TIL YA KISS HIM AND HE IS RDY TO CONFESS AGAIN LOL. There is nobody dumb and so bored out there that if someone started the scene in this update with Sophia as Sammy does, IT DOES NOT GET TO THE MOMENT TITS ARE OUT IN HIS MOUTH OR OUT AT ALL WITH THIS PATHETIC CHUMP! IT IS BEYOND WASTING TIME TO BEGIN ANY KIND OF PLAYTHROUGH AND SAM BE IN POSITION EVER TO WHERE HE NEVER EVER COULD BE IN NORMAL LIFE! I don't get why or would anyone want this dbag taking time away from having Ellie or Dylan advance Sophia along and not sad boy.
In all of my paths in no way is Sophia doing any of that loser's story and wish almost all her time from start til now....& then to completion with Sophia spending more and almost all the time left of the story with Dylan and Ellie, and the 3 coming together. Have it where Sophia thinks ways like teaching her kids ONLY to do things all 3, together with Sophia showing both ways to have fun with each other and then also ways of her joining in each time and the 3 learning and enjoying many ways of fucking. All while 100% less time wasted on the dbag neighbor's kids both Sam and Julia. Amber can keep them away now please! Sophia should be giving her all to Dylan and Ellie first but also start bringing Patricia into that group and the 4 enjoy that fun for some time. Then after some experience Claire n her Daughter could be something along with Sophia and Patricia at Yoga a next time session. So many more ways to go instead of a sad loser who is at fault of his own for being such a pathetic chump we have to see him beg over and over for a woman to see some skin or to even have her touch him is NOT SOME SHIT NOBODY TRULY WANTS TO SEE! PUSSY, YES TITS, YES , ASS, YES VIRGIN GUYS CONFESSING HOW MUCH A DOUCHE THEY ARE FUCK N O!

View attachment 2209903 View attachment 2209905 View attachment 2209906 View attachment 2209907 View attachment 2209908
I get you that you're an incest fan so want more content with Dylan and Ellie, and don't see the point in the Sam route so don't like him, but I'm confused as to what you have against Jules.

Her path isn't like the Sam route. She didn't spy on Sophia then complain that she couldn't sleep. Or anything like what Sam does on his route. She was initially against telling Sophia anything at all. But then Ellie decided to take the opportunity to play up Jules' kissing skills, so Sophia could get caught up in the moment, and then capitalised on it by playing the "what about me?" card again after Jules got to play with Sophia's boobs.

It's not like Jules is taking up event time that could be taken up by Ellie instead. Jules is a tool being used by Ellie to get what she wants.

Nilbiside

Jul 19, 2022
There is one point,
Sam/sophia part does not finish yet because of accidently entrance of julia.
And this incident occur in the evening of day 13. But l&p didnt mention it in his schedule.
I think noting important will be happend , and sophia will not get caught.
What are you think about this?

Day 13 (current day) event:

Morning:

Update 1 (✅ released): The entire morning
1) Literature lesson (Aiden's 4th task) + a bonus scene
2) Don Morello (optional)

Noon:

Update 2(✅released): Dylan/Ellie Part 1 + Part 2

Update 3 (✅released): Dylan comes home from the boarding school for the weekend. What will happen here depends on if the "pool chicken fight" on day 10 took place or not!

Update 4 : (released ✅)2nd side job 3rd day

Afternoon:
Update 5 :(released ✅)Sophia/Sam
Update 6 : Sophia/Claire/Marie (with Dylan) (next⏳)

Evening:
Update 7 : Sophia/Dylan Part 1
Update 8 : Sophia/Dylan Part 2
Update 9 : Dylan/Ellie/Christine
Update 10 : Dylan/Emma + rest

Then next day (14) ...

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
There is one point,
Sam/sophia part does not finish yet because of accidently entrance of julia.
And this incident occur in the evening of day 13. But l&p didnt mention it in his schedule.
I think noting important will be happend , and sophia will not get caught.
What are you think about this?

Day 13 (current day) event:

Morning:

Update 1 (✅ released): The entire morning
1) Literature lesson (Aiden's 4th task) + a bonus scene
2) Don Morello (optional)

Noon:

Update 2(✅released): Dylan/Ellie Part 1 + Part 2

Update 3 (✅released): Dylan comes home from the boarding school for the weekend. What will happen here depends on if the "pool chicken fight" on day 10 took place or not!

Update 4 : (released ✅)2nd side job 3rd day

Afternoon:
Update 5 :(released ✅)Sophia/Sam
Update 6 : Sophia/Claire/Marie (with Dylan) (next⏳)

Evening:
Update 7 : Sophia/Dylan Part 1
Update 8 : Sophia/Dylan Part 2
Update 9 : Dylan/Ellie/Christine
Update 10 : Dylan/Emma + rest

Then next day (14) ...
He might think about blowing off the whole Update 10. Not sure is anyone is interested with this path. Just go to bed and start a new day.

Reactions: rowdyranger
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes