moovigym

Nov 27, 2021
I think it would have been better
If Sam had dropped Sophia's underwear and her love for her was stretched out.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Kelly LeBrock is an amazing beauty! My heart is torn apart by the realization that those wonderful years when I was young and dreamed of her are gone forever...
Her smile on this gif, as then, in her younger years, is so sexy and charming that it attracts to itself more strongly than a magnet attracts metal to itself.

Last edited:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Sophia has small boobs in this update(0.175) as compare to previous versions

Is there any modified 0.175 version where sophia has big boobs as usual?
No. L&P has gone back to how Sophia looked when the story started, thus making it of better quality again. How long for I don't know but I sincerely hope it's permanent & that the real Sophia is back for good. Sophia told the movers she was a 36B about 5 years ago & that's how she looked in the artwork. (They are the "previous versions" I prefer). That's not small but she was proportionate & therefore, IMO, more attractive than in her top-heavy condition adopted by the Dev later, for reasons best known to himself.

Reactions: xxxorro

dojo20020

Oct 23, 2022
If you look at the date of that email, it's from 2021. I have never received a reply when sending anything to that email address. It seems the way to speak to L&P is only on his patreon.
Well he did replied me at the release date , a week before i msg him at email

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
No. L&P has gone back to how Sophia looked when the story started, thus making it of better quality again. How long for I don't know but I sincerely hope it's permanent & that the real Sophia is back for good. Sophia told the movers she was a 36B about 5 years ago & that's how she looked in the artwork. (They are the "previous versions" I prefer). That's not small but she was proportionate & therefore, IMO, more attractive than in her top-heavy condition adopted by the Dev later, for reasons best known to himself.
Yeah I was alright with big milkers but after last update I'm completely for realistically sized Sophia.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Was 36D

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I am with you on that one. Because L&P would never ever spoiling so much. I wrote with him many times but he would never give such big spoiler.
The photo of L&P's response does not look like a fake, but I, like you, find it hard to believe that he did it. It is because of my personal communication with him. His answers are usually very superficial and streamlined.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur
Aug 27, 2020
To my rather simple questions concerning some elements of future events in the game, assuming an answer in general terms, without details, L&P answers so vaguely that in the end I have no answer to the question posed.

Therefore, this post causes me great doubts about its authenticity, it may be a fake.

But who knows?
I respectfully don’t believe this.
Guys I can understand your feelings, Dylan haters don't believe it and don't like it. But I'm not trying to convince anyone here. And I am not forcing anyone to believe this. Some people in this thread are misleading Dylan fans by posting negative posts about Dylan. And they're prompting fans to lose interest in the Dylan storyline. If players who don't like Dylan don't want to play Dylan and his storyline then don't play his event and ignore his event completely. Some people in this thread are trying to make Dylan fans lose interest in the game by posting negative posts about Dylan in their every post.

If you don't believe this, ask him. If you are a patreon member and are supporting him financially, you can directly ask him about this post.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 459 Votes