Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
went on tier

Which wouldn't be a problem by all means if the updates came out quicker.

Also no one wants just sex scenes, what would be nice if we were to get an update that goes the next step or a similar step (especially after the last update). By all means with what info we currently have it seems like this update will be five steps backwards (which of course is an assumption but still) and even though Dylan is one of the most important characters this update is about him and Marie not him and Sophia and the last time we saw Marie and Dylan I don't even think they were flirting (Been so long) which means this update won't be anything crazy.
I don't disagree.
I, for one, would prefer updates of a playable day whatever the time taken, but it appears pressure applied has reduced this to a scene a release.
Therefore, there are releases that give no progress due to the route taken, or what some people will view as a boring scene, as expected in the next release.
You can please some of the people most of the time, or most of the people some of the time, but...!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I have the suspicion(after the reveal the sex scenes can be with Ellie,Dylan or Patricia instead of Sophia) that the sex scenes on PD15 and PD16 won't be with Sophia at all.Or we will get only 1 with her.From a total of 4.
The quote about "important characters" doesn't include Patricia, only Sophia, Ellie or Dylan. And Ellie isn't meant to have an event on PD15, so that means it must include Sophia.

Sam isn't included as an "important character" either.

Reactions: Bane71 and xxxorro

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
The quote about "important characters" doesn't include Patricia, only Sophia, Ellie or Dylan. And Ellie isn't meant to have an event on PD15, so that means it must include Sophia.

Sam isn't included as an "important character" either.
Then we have a problem.Because PD15 should have first lesbian sex scene.
If it's not with Patricia,it's obviously not with Sophia too.
So what?There is no Ellie scenes on that day,right.

kimber700

Oct 28, 2022
Do not dramatize the moment. The solution will be very simple - before opening Amber will call Julia and the door will not be open. After that Sofia will get dressed and go to the kitchen to drink tea
Your opinion is very possible...I think.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Then we have a problem.Because PD15 should have first lesbian sex scene.
If it's not with Patricia,it's obviously not with Sophia too.
So what?There is no Ellie scenes on that day,right.
How did you come to the conclusion the scene isn't with Patricia? Sophia is one of the "important characters", so a scene with Sophia and Patricia would fit all available information. Could easily be a scene like the last Sam event.

Reactions: roro and Bane71

moovigym

Nov 27, 2021
I think it would have been better
If Sam had dropped Sophia's underwear and her love for her was stretched out.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Kelly LeBrock is an amazing beauty! My heart is torn apart by the realization that those wonderful years when I was young and dreamed of her are gone forever...
Her smile on this gif, as then, in her younger years, is so sexy and charming that it attracts to itself more strongly than a magnet attracts metal to itself.

Last edited:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Sophia has small boobs in this update(0.175) as compare to previous versions

Is there any modified 0.175 version where sophia has big boobs as usual?
No. L&P has gone back to how Sophia looked when the story started, thus making it of better quality again. How long for I don't know but I sincerely hope it's permanent & that the real Sophia is back for good. Sophia told the movers she was a 36B about 5 years ago & that's how she looked in the artwork. (They are the "previous versions" I prefer). That's not small but she was proportionate & therefore, IMO, more attractive than in her top-heavy condition adopted by the Dev later, for reasons best known to himself.

Reactions: xxxorro

dojo20020

Oct 23, 2022
If you look at the date of that email, it's from 2021. I have never received a reply when sending anything to that email address. It seems the way to speak to L&P is only on his patreon.
Well he did replied me at the release date , a week before i msg him at email

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
No. L&P has gone back to how Sophia looked when the story started, thus making it of better quality again. How long for I don't know but I sincerely hope it's permanent & that the real Sophia is back for good. Sophia told the movers she was a 36B about 5 years ago & that's how she looked in the artwork. (They are the "previous versions" I prefer). That's not small but she was proportionate & therefore, IMO, more attractive than in her top-heavy condition adopted by the Dev later, for reasons best known to himself.
Yeah I was alright with big milkers but after last update I'm completely for realistically sized Sophia.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Was 36D

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes