bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
We don't want to deteriorate the image quality and also don't want Sofia corrupts easily; however, wish to update a bit faster if possible. If possible, I suggest to compromise the update progresses every month, one PD per quarter so 4 PD a year.
in a quarter he brings a 10th of the day.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hmm, I noticed the lack of walkthrough mod for this game, which is curious, especially for a Ren'Py title of such prominence. Is it safe to assume that its rather complicated pathing system made it too difficult to do a walkthrough mod for the time being (at least until the final version is complete)?

Captain approves. ;)
There is a walkthrough mod for the game. Only problem is that we lack the walkthroughs. There's Mamonetti's Maximum Filthy route, my Lesbian Route walkthrough, but that's it - No Dylan only route, no Sam only route etc.
I just played this game for the first time and been browsing the thread for some information. Looking at the table with projected events, I don't see Nathalie mentioned. I assume she's only a side character. Is it still possible she'll feature in one of the upcoming updates? Thx.

Also, guesses are that it takes another year until more Ellie content? Lmao bye.
Nat is only a side character. She works two days a week, so her next appearance probably wont be until Monday PD16.

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
From xxxorro : 'Note 5: Nathalie is supposed to come twice a week for 3 hours but the days has to vary because of her college schedule. So it is not possible atm to know when the next events will be.'

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-175-lust-passion.5944/post-8120982

Certainly nothing with Nathalie before PD 16 - Day 23 - Monday at least :cry: >>>> 2 / 3 years at min :eek::oops:o_O:cry::coffee:.
View attachment 2288717
Thx. Yeah, expected something like that when I picked up the game. Still went for it because there aren't that many top FMC games around. Oh well.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
From @xxxorro : 'Note 5: Nathalie is supposed to come twice a week for 3 hours but the days has to vary because of her college schedule. So it is not possible atm to know when the next events will be.'
Maybe in a forum like this I should rephrase that... :D

xxxorro is not the first person to go to great effort of collecting these details. I forget their name but the last time that the mods got involved they simply deleted that previous helpful post.
It was "The Post" by the mighty Apollodore, which mine is based upon for the schedule.
I don't know if the OP is a good idea, in any case given the past experience I'm taking precautions to avoid that everything gets lost.

Last edited:

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
Your comments make me laugh. :ROFLMAO: :LOL:Whatever progress Frodo Dylan made through Sex-Ed was not real progress.:FacePalm::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Does your boy Frodo Dylan make more progress than Sam through Sex-Ed? Keep dreaming my friend:FacePalm::FacePalm::LUL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Just you wait my friend, just you wait, the update of Sophia-Dylan needs 2 part, will be the biggest update the game has ever seen yet, after these two updates, my boy Dylan will have surpassed anything that creepy Sam ever had with Sophia, you just wait and see!

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Don't want to call him out and haven't been following this thread as much, but is Sabretooth still around. Although, there are plenty Newbe's taking up his Mantle.

Reactions: Toushiro

DIRTY MIND

Nov 21, 2021
Just you wait my friend, just you wait, the update of Sophia-Dylan needs 2 part, will be the biggest update the game has ever seen yet, after these two updates, my boy Dylan will have surpassed anything that creepy Sam ever had with Sophia, you just wait and see!
Frodo's progress from SEX-ED, :FacePalm::FacePalm:these fairy dreams of yours are good. keep dreaming my friend. You are talking about Dylan here, definitely you are disappointing after the next Sophia/Dylan updates.:cry::WeSmart::LUL::LOL::ROFLMAO:

I really like your daydream fantasy. Your comments make me laugh. (y) :LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: SophiaLovesDylan

DIRTY MIND

Nov 21, 2021
After this next that little shitt /creepy Frodo Dylan/Sophia updates. You will definitely like my boy sam and join my boy sam fan club.:love::D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SophiaLovesDylan

Dec 29, 2021
Dylan saw and recorded evidence from Sam's window. I think that's the only reason he can take off Sophie’s pants in the next 2 updates.

I had a similar thought because Sophia looked back at her house once or twice while cheating. But maybe it was just to spice up the scene a bit. :unsure:

Reactions: Bane71 and peas

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
Dylan saw and recorded evidence from Sam's window. I think that's the only reason he can take off Sophie’s pants in the next 2 updates.
Wouldn't that be something if he actually saw everything? I know if I was Dylan and saw my mom doing that with my supposed "best friend" I would be pissed, furious, I would kick his ass first and tell him to stay away from her, and I would be done with him period. Also, if I was Dylan, I wouldn't have let it happen, I would have ran to his house and make sure that it doesn't go any further, but that's just me pretending to be Dylan. So many possibilities could have happened, but honestly i don't think he saw anything, I guess we'll know soon enough.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Wouldn't that be something if he actually saw everything? I know if I was Dylan and saw my mom doing that with my supposed "best friend" I would be pissed, furious, I would kick his ass first and tell him to stay away from her, and I would be done with him period. Also, if I was Dylan, I wouldn't have let it happen, I would have ran to his house and make sure that it doesn't go any further, but that's just me pretending to be Dylan. So many possibilities could have happened, but honestly i don't think he saw anything, I guess we'll know soon enough.
Which is entirely different from the girls. When given the chance Ellie throws Jules at Sophia, and almost starts jilling herself off watching them kiss.

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
Also I just thought, since we’re not going to be seeing Sam again anytime soon, maybe Dylan did see them? And told him to stay away from him and Sophia? Could explain why we won’t be seeing much of Sam for a while. I don’t know, just throwing my thoughts on here.

Reactions: Rojouninco1
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes