Dec 19, 2021
Lol, you hope for very small events? Sorry to disappoint you but this events needs 2 parts :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: and it will be the 2 biggest updates of the game so far... Also, when Sophia teaches Dylan how to kiss and how to make a girl cum with his tongue through SEX-ED comeback here and let me know if you still think his events are still boring to you, with the information that we currently have Dylan is scheduled to have sex with Sophia before creepy Sam anyways so…:HideThePain:
:FacePalm::FacePalm:

Ellie/Dylan events were also part 1 and part 2 events. You just Remember how the results of those events turned out. These Sophia/Dylan events are similar to or just like a 2nd side job Sex-Ed events.

Last edited:

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018

Ellie/Dylan events were also part 1 and part 2 events. You just Remember how the results of those events turned out.:WeSmart::FacePalm:;) These Sophia/Dylan events are similar to or just like a 2nd side job Sex-Ed events. So, you and his fans get ready to be disappointed. We are eagerly waiting to see that moment and the results of those events.;):ROFLMAO:

SEX-ED events :FacePalm::LUL::KEK::LOL::ROFLMAO:

The next really hot event between Dylan and Sophia will be on playable day 13 in the evening. THIS WILL BE THE NEXT STEP IN THEIR RELATIONSHIP.
I don't see anything here mentioning sex-ed... you just wait and see!

May 13, 2022

Ellie/Dylan events were also part 1 and part 2 events. You just Remember how the results of those events turned out.:WeSmart::FacePalm:;) These Sophia/Dylan events are similar to or just like a 2nd side job Sex-Ed events. So, you and his fans get ready to be disappointed. We are eagerly waiting to see that moment and the results of those events.;):ROFLMAO:

SEX-ED events :FacePalm::LUL::KEK::LOL::ROFLMAO:
I don't understand how much hate you have towards imaginary character

Dec 19, 2021

The next really hot event between Dylan and Sophia will be on playable day 13 in the evening. THIS WILL BE THE NEXT STEP IN THEIR RELATIONSHIP.
I don't see anything here mentioning sex-ed... you just wait and see!
hot event means kissing or fondling her boobs. kissing or caressing her breasts through sex-ed is a hot event. Isn't it?;):FacePalm::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes