bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
Here is what's left with PD 13 (Subject to change)
  • Event 6
    • Cliffhanger (Sophia/Sam {Julia}) - Part II should be short and finishes event 5.
      • This was added in from event 5 and not planned originally.
    • Sophia/(Dylan)/Claire/Marie - Dylan is only active with Marie from Dylan's PoV with the Yoga event.
    • No animations are planned.
    • Hairstyle change for Sophia to help with the animation process.
  • Event 7 - Possible large/major update
    • Sophia/Dylan - Part I - Beginning of the catch-up with Sam's progress in his scenes.
    • Animations will be part of this update
  • Event 8 - Possible large/major update
    • Sophia/Dylan - Part II - Supposed to be caught up or pass Sam's progress in his scenes.
    • This is one of the possible endings for the day. 1 of 3 endings
  • Event 9
    • Dylan/Ellie/Christine
    • Animations may be part of this update.
    • This is one of the possible endings for the day. 2 of 3 endings
  • Event 10
    • Dylan/Emma - Plus, ending the day thought with Sophia.
    • No Animations are planned.
    • This is one of the possible endings for the day. 3 of 3 endings
With the remaining progress for this update, I would expect at least a 6-8 month (Projection) wait to complete the entire PD 13 if we are lucky. So mid-2023 will be most likely when PD 13 will be complete (Projection.)
but one dreams very optimistically. by the middle of the year he might have completed 180 and 185.

Reactions: SkiTz0 and Kobudo27

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
The new teaser.
Thank you Cleptoman for this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What a busy day it has been so far for Sophia's tits!
I mean there's a playthrough (not even too hard to achieve) whereby since this morning Sophia's tits have been: gently squeezed by Zac; vigorously groped by the Latino gang; taped, weighed and groped by the three apostles; thoroughly fondled, massaged, squeezed, kissed, licked, sucked and vacuumed by Sam and generally never in all the previous days have they seen so much light as in this first part of Day 20.
Now that a quiet afternoon was on the horizon, a few hours to spend at the hairdresser's chatting between dyeing and shampooing, a break before commitments with Dylan, here came Claire...
talkingtits.jpg

Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
The thing that makes me mad about L&P and the reason I dropped out of his patreon is that once Sophia hits a mile stone corruption point she has to hit that point with every character before he moves on. People that are in multiple connections are at different levels with different people. Example if you are dating 3 people one you might sleep with one you might just do light petting and the last could be knew. The second relationship can have sex without the 3rd relationship going to petting or sex. But he's making a realistic game.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
The new teaser.
Thank you Cleptoman for this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fuck. I gotta say, those curlers are a massive boner killer. Just why is L&P trying to make this a "lewd" event? This whole setup is weird. I have a hard time believing that even fans for lesbian content can find this arousing.

Obviously curlers are being used in hair salons, but this gives me Grandma vibes. Can we not get Sophia's hair done before moving on to the quarterly fabric touching action? Damn.

May 13, 2022
Fuck. I gotta say, those curlers are a massive boner killer. Just why is L&P trying to make this a "lewd" event? This whole setup is just weird. I have a hard time believing that even fans for lesbian content can find this arousing.

Obviously curlers are being used in hair salons, but this gives me Grandma vibes. Can we not get Sophia's hair done before moving on to the quarterly fabric touching action? Damn.
Exactly bro I hate curlers too they also give me grandma vibes

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Fuck. I gotta say, those curlers are a massive boner killer. Just why is L&P trying to make this a "lewd" event? This whole setup is weird. I have a hard time believing that even fans for lesbian content can find this arousing.

For the lesbian route this is definitely a step backward. Last time we saw Claire and Marie, they were both naked. We've already had naked groping with the last Ellie shower.

It really feels like L&P is throwing us Ellie & Patricia fans under the bus. They've made great progress with Sophia so far, well ahead of the boys. I was really looking forward to the next Ellie shower so that Sophia could finally jill herself off. Only to find that Sam beat Ellie to the post, and the next Ellie event wont even be a shower. And it's a Dylan event that is the first (and so far only) chance we have to see Jules naked.

If there was an Ellie shower this morning, where Sophia could have got herself off, I'd be far less grumpy

Last edited:
Reactions: palmtrees89

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Here is what's left with PD 13 (Subject to change)
  • Event 6
    • Cliffhanger (Sophia/Sam {Julia}) - Part II should be short and finishes event 5.
      • This was added in from event 5 and not planned originally.
    • Sophia/(Dylan)/Claire/Marie - Dylan is only active with Marie from Dylan's PoV with the Yoga event.
    • No animations are planned.
    • Hairstyle change for Sophia to help with the animation process.
  • Event 7 - Possible large/major update
    • Sophia/Dylan - Part I - Beginning of the catch-up with Sam's progress in his scenes.
  • Event 8 - Possible large/major update
    • Sophia/Dylan - Part II - Supposed to be caught up or pass Sam's progress in his scenes.
    • This is one of the possible endings for the day. 1 of 3 endings
  • Event 9
    • Dylan/Ellie/Christine
    • Animations may be part of this update.
    • This is one of the possible endings for the day. 2 of 3 endings
  • Event 10
    • Dylan/Emma - Plus, ending the day thought with Sophia.
    • No Animations are planned.
    • This is one of the possible endings for the day. 3 of 3 endings
With the remaining progress for this update, I would expect at least a 6-8 month (Projection) wait to complete the entire PD 13 if we are lucky. So mid-2023 will be most likely when PD 13 will be complete (Projection.)

download.jpg

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
speculation:

l&p maybe needs a setup for dylan to fall suspicious of sophia. it seems like during whatever rendezvous is going on between claire and sophia is probably going to lead towards dylan and marie coming back and almost catching claire and sophia in some level of a act. it may not go unnoticed and on the way home dylan will possible talk/pressure/persistently get sophia to speak on it which will setup the next coming up updates with the both of them...

anyone have any different ideas?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: roro and xxxorro
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes