Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
speculation:

l&p maybe needs a setup for dylan to fall suspicious of sophia. it seems like during whatever rendezvous is going on between claire and sophia is probably going to lead towards dylan and marie coming back and almost catching claire and sophia in some level of a act. it may not go unnoticed and on the way home dylan will possible talk/pressure/persistently get sophia to speak on it which will setup the next coming up updates with the both of them...

anyone have any different ideas?
He stated that the paths were at a point where they could stand alone. With Dylan, that point was supposed to be after the first solution with Aiden; The problem is that beforehand there was no build-up with Sophia/Dylan. PD 12 was the cracking of the ice; that was about it. And again, it was explained to me by L&P that Dylan is supposed to jump ahead during the evening event PD 13, which I don't see how that's possible considering what took place up to this point. Also, L&P was asked if this event would be a stepping point for their evening event, to which he replied that it only serves two purposes: to change Sophia's hairstyle with Claire, and the event is mainly for Dylan and Marie.

So if this scene were a stepping point, then L&P would have misled that the paths can stand alone and that all directions on the filth side would depend on following the author's story; the reader would need to play it unchained. This means that Sophia would see Dylan and Marie together and introduce "Sex-Ed" dating during the first or second evening event, which would lead to dependencies. Also, would you get the evening event still, if Marie wasn't in the picture and the reader canceled her out during the yoga event?

kaptaan

Jan 20, 2021
Off topic but anyone have more story driven (slow burn) games like AWAM? Games that include character development and not just jumping from one cock to another. Thanks.

Reactions: c-f

dr.akhibadge

Aug 31, 2019
While the women are having fun, I'm foolishly waiting!! :cautious:
View attachment 2293093 ;)

PS The same question that always bothers me...

If Marie and Dylan have gone to the 'café', and in the hair salon, there is only Sophia and Claire left, who will come to interrupt the scene ?
Marie's boyfriend ? The return of Marie and Dylan ? A new client or a well-known character ? :unsure:
Heart of this game is febric touch . Game dev must be a tralor or fasion designer before game designer . He can't leave his fantasy with febric touch

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Here is what's left with PD 13 (Subject to change)
  • Event 6
    • Cliffhanger (Sophia/Sam {Julia}) - Part II should be short and finishes event 5.
      • This was added in from event 5 and not planned originally.
    • Sophia/(Dylan)/Claire/Marie - Dylan is only active with Marie from Dylan's PoV with the Yoga event.
    • No animations are planned.
    • Hairstyle change for Sophia to help with the animation process.
  • Event 7 - Possible large/major update
    • Sophia/Dylan - Part I - Beginning of the catch-up with Sam's progress in his scenes.
    • Animations will be part of this update
  • Event 8 - Possible large/major update
    • Sophia/Dylan - Part II - Supposed to be caught up or pass Sam's progress in his scenes.
    • Animations will be part of this update
    • This is one of the possible endings for the day. 1 of 3 endings
  • Event 9
    • Dylan/Ellie/Christine
    • Animations may be part of this update.
    • This is one of the possible endings for the day. 2 of 3 endings
  • Event 10
    • Dylan/Emma - Plus, ending the day thought with Sophia.
    • No Animations are planned.
    • This is one of the possible endings for the day. 3 of 3 endings
With the remaining progress for this update, I would expect at least a 6-8 month (Projection) wait to complete the entire PD 13 if we are lucky. So mid-2023 will be most likely when PD 13 will be complete (Projection.)
Thanks for the effort, good sir! :)

Man, if 3 out of 4 updates from #7 onward have animations, with 2 of them being major/large events, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if PD13 ends somewhere around December of 2023. That would mark the first PD taking more than 2 years of development, which would be roughly more than 33% of AWAM's entire lifespan so far if I'm not mistaken. That's nuts. 12 PD's in ~4 years, and 1 PD in possibly 2+ years. I mean, this has been discussed almost a year ago, and so it's really not much of a surprise, but seeing it happen is still absolute bonkers.

The current dev-cycle for event #6 is barely moving, and I don't expect to see a release in January. Maybe very late January, who knows. Which would leave us with 10 months and some for 4 updates, possibly 2 of them major ones, and a bunch of animations before the 2 year mark is reached (which would be 21st of November I believe).

I hope your projection is more accurate than mine, though let's not forget what a new year means. The annual Festival of Bullshit is around the corner somewhere, and development speed is in a constant downward spiral for years. Not sure what else L&P could pull out of his sleeve to make it even slower as it's already crawling, but he'll surely find something.

Fingers crossed, I guess!

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Fuck. I gotta say, those curlers are a massive boner killer. Just why is L&P trying to make this a "lewd" event? This whole setup is weird. I have a hard time believing that even fans for lesbian content can find this arousing.

Obviously curlers are being used in hair salons, but this gives me Grandma vibes. Can we not get Sophia's hair done before moving on to the quarterly fabric touching action? Damn.
Hey claire Touching Sophie boobs is a win for me. :ROFLMAO:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Then again.

Imagine that image is the most that happens?
Why do you think I'm still pretty "meh" about this update? The best part of the Yoga event only happened because they didn't know your boy was there peeking.

They don't have that excuse this time.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think the next update will be good enough, all of you complaining like little brats will the first ones to download the game without paying a single penny.
You mean like how I haven't downloaded any of the last 5 updates? I was mildly curious about the v.170 update, but when I discovered it was only a single render for my playthrough, I knew it wasn't going to be worth the time.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes