2016er

Jun 20, 2017
You mean like how I haven't downloaded any of the last 5 updates? I was mildly curious about the v.170 update, but when I discovered it was only a single render for my playthrough, I knew it wasn't going to be worth the time.
The last version I downloaded was 0.060 and till then I am waiting for a update where Sophia get penetrated by someone other than her husband.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The last version I downloaded was 0.060 and till then I am waiting for a update where Sophia get penetrated by someone other than her husband.
By my calculations at the rate L&P is progressing that will be something like v.505 at the earliest, sometime late 2034
I'm feeling sorry for you my bro, I've been enjoying every single update since 2018 specially Aiden's tasks.
Last decent update for my playthrough was v.150 with the Nat event. Entire PD13 is a write-off for me, as is half of PD14. PD15 onwards I'm hopeful.

Last edited:

GagaAmber22

Oct 4, 2022
Even though I disagree with the way SamLovessophia mocks Dylan (one of my favorite characters of the game); I can't help but wonder how will Dylan get past Sam in just the next two updates.

I'm excited for the upcoming updates, don't get me wrong but till now I haven't seen Dylan really making any progess past seeing his mother's boobs and her pubes.
Till now he has just touched her butt during the evening run event, had a little peck at her lips during the game (which cannot be considered even as a kiss) and had a bath with her while she is wearing a bikini.

The only thing that Sam is behind from Dylan is that Sophia hasn't touched his penis with her feet like she did with Dylan I think.
I'm sorry if I'm missing anything, but this is all the progress that Dylan has made so far in my opinion.

It will be interesting how L&P manages to make Dylan's route progress from here.
It definitely will be an exciting update for me!
I can't wait to see what happens next! And also I love both the Sam and Dylan routes so I'm rooting for both of them.
Hope this update will also be interesting in some way.

Jul 1, 2021
Even though I disagree with the way SamLovessophia mocks Dylan (one of my favorite characters of the game); I can't help but wonder how will Dylan get past Sam in just the next two updates.

I'm excited for the upcoming updates, don't get me wrong but till now I haven't seen Dylan really making any progess past seeing his mother's boobs and her pubes.
Till now he has just touched her butt during the evening run event, had a little peck at her lips during the game (which cannot be considered even as a kiss) and had a bath with her while she is wearing a bikini.

The only thing that Sam is behind from Dylan is that Sophia hasn't touched his penis with her feet like she did with Dylan I think.
I'm sorry if I'm missing anything, but this is all the progress that Dylan has made so far in my opinion.

It will be interesting how L&P manages to make Dylan's route progress from here.
It definitely will be an exciting update for me!
I can't wait to see what happens next! And also I love both the Sam and Dylan routes so I'm rooting for both of them.
Hope this update will also be interesting in some way.
Remember when Sophia was watching TV and fantasized about sex with two guys? :)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Bringing in a bad news.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hate is too strong a word. I don't hate the Dylan route, same as I don't hate Dylan. Or Aiden and blackmail. I get that they have their place in the game. If I hated them I would be emotionally engaged enough to want them removed from the game.

At this point, I'm more just "meh". As I've said before, I've just seen nothing whatsoever to get me interested in the route - I'm more inclined to replay Part 1. The last Ellie and Patricia events are far hotter than anything these teasers suggest.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Hate is too strong a word. I don't hate the Dylan route, same as I don't hate Dylan. Or Aiden and blackmail. I get that they have their place in the game. If I hated them I would be emotionally engaged enough to want them removed from the game.

At this point, I'm more just "meh". As I've said before, I've just seen nothing whatsoever to get me interested in the route - I'm more inclined to replay Part 1. The last Ellie and Patricia events are far hotter than anything these teasers suggest.
You need to look at the bride side for you. At the RAnch you will have a few Playdays of nonstop lesbian Action xD

Honestly. I am way more intersted in what Aiden does next and what the museum will end up. However I alo think Dylan deserves his massage of Sophia since he was cockblocked by NAtalie for almost a year now xD

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You need to look at the bride side for you. At the RAnch you will have a few Playdays of nonstop lesbian Action xD

Honestly. I am way more intersted in what Aiden does next and what the museum will end up. However I alo think Dylan deserves his massage of Sophia since he was cockblocked by NAtalie for almost a year now xD
The "Bride side"? Do you mean the Cathy and Andy swinging event? What does that and the Patricia event on PD15 have to do with the Dylan route?

• Haha
Reactions: xxxorro

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
bright.....
Oh, and where did you get that there will be a few PDs of "nonstop lesbian Action"? There's the "wild" event on PD16 that is hetero, and the two hetero sex scenes.

So not seeing what bright side you might be referring to, unless it's that there are new games coming out like Ms Danvers that are showing more promise of interesting content then anything here for the next year.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Bringing in a bad news.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't rush to call this news bad, my friend.
The animation wizard must be provided with some kind of work, otherwise he will simply leave the project.
In addition, I personally suspect that he is already working on animation for the next update, there should be no animation in this. That is, he has enough time to create animations in such a way as not to delay the already long wait for updates.
At least I hope so.

NextQuestion

Apr 23, 2018
I think the next update will be good enough, all of you complaining like little brats will the first ones to download the game without paying a single penny.
Wow more fabric touching cant fcking wait :PogChamp: I waited years to see this next gen material touching for the first time ever. :PogChamp:
I wonder how strong is she going to touch it? Do you think she will feel to the molecular level of it?:PogChamp:

That's how you all look to me after the same content getting released years and years after.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes