PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
We are unlikely to see any hot or hottest events until the morning events of the next PD 14. Because these are Dylan events. Dylan events are very boring and sex-ed events in the game. You have to wait till the sophia/sam and Sophia/Ellie events of PD 14 for the hottest events.:confused::sick:
I'm just not sure what you mean...

Perhaps you can tell us how you and your alt accounts really feel about Dylan? ;)

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
For the lesbian route this is definitely a step backward. Last time we saw Claire and Marie, they were both naked. We've already had naked groping with the last Ellie shower.
I see Claire getting in some good groping and petting of Sophia as a step forward in terms of Sophia's enjoyment and acceptance of lesbian activity.

There was no 'realistic' way for Claire to massage Sophia's boobs while changing for Yoga or showering after yoga - there was an audience (Marie and Patricia) which is an absolute showstopper for Sophia (this is not Ellie and Julia using some alcohol and a well-coordinated teasing 'attack' to get Sophia to let down her guard and give into some of her lesbian curiosities).

During the shower, Sophia did get a chance to check out Marie and accidentally grope her - no lesbian points but still her awareness of the beauty of other women has been growing with each of these encounters.

We have one image of Claire helping Sophia to relax (groping) while her hair color and style is setting (I think coloring her hair is the reason Claire was able to get Sophia to remove her top - to avoid staining the lovely fabric...)

There are several things we can't see:

Is there a lesbian path choice here (allow Claire to continue with the 'massage' or stop her)?

If Sophia allows Claire to continue, can Claire extend her massage to below the waist?

Sam got to bring Sophia to orgasm (hetero path), so will Claire be the first to bring Sophia to orgasm (lesbian path)?

Is there a choice that impacts the Sophia/Dylan or Dylan/Marie events this PD/later?

For example:

Sophia stays - lesbian path and necessary choice for the Dylan/Marie path to progress.

Sophia leaves early (ends Claire lesbian path but I doubt it is the gate to stop all lesbian activity, or even all lesbian activity outside of Ellie and Patricia) - keeps the Sophia/Dylan path open and shuts down the Marie gf path.

I still think that there can be some interesting decision points here, even if this is focused on the Dylan/Marie relationship (and whether or not it can grow).

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018

The next really hot event between Dylan and Sophia will be on playable day 13 in the evening. THIS WILL BE THE NEXT STEP IN THEIR RELATIONSHIP.
I don't see anything here mentioning sex-ed... you just wait and see!
Very good, thanks for the post, I have not seen the message from L&P before. It gives hope for some really good Dylan events. In the end, I'd be up for both paths, whether it's the cuck way (which hopefully contains a lot of voyeurism) or the romantic way. Also, the list of Dylan's "happy ending" possibilities seems reasonable to me. Only the absence of Christine on this list surprises me a bit, here I had hoped for more based on the previous events.

Anyway, Even though I suspect that the next update won't be very exciting, I think the two that follow have a lot of potential. No matter how, it's time for Dylan to make some progress. If not at these two updates, then we would probably have to wait a very long time, and that would simply not fit in with the dynamics that have finally increased with the events around Sam. Also, I think it's pretty obvious that Dylan was watching the event between Sophia and Sam. I guess, this will somehow result in a starting point for Dylan (especially for the cuck way). It will be interesting to see how Dylan uses this knowledge to advance. Also, I find the idea exciting that Dylan is actively trying to get Sophia into sexual events with other guys. This opens up a lot of interesting possibilities and funny stories. I'm curious to see what combinations will play out.

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
I wouldn't expect too much from the event... I believe that Sophia and Dylan will go to the boutique, and as Dylan will have his hair cut earlier than Sophia, he and Marie will go chat somewhere else. In the meantime, Sophia and Claire will be alone and the first one will get a boob massage. Then, Dylan and Marie will come back and road to 0.185.

Maybe the event will act as some pre-stimulation for Dylan's event.

So, quite a straightforward event that shouldn't have too many renders, don't know why it's taking so long, even with the Christmas stop.

Zacko man

Mar 2, 2022
I wouldn't expect too much from the event... I believe that Sophia and Dylan will go to the boutique, and as Dylan will have his hair cut earlier than Sophia, he and Marie will go chat somewhere else. In the meantime, Sophia and Claire will be alone and the first one will get a boob massage. Then, Dylan and Marie will come back and road to 0.185.

Maybe the event will act as some pre-stimulation for Dylan's event.

So, quite a straightforward event that shouldn't have too many renders, don't know why it's taking so long, even with the Christmas stop.
It's hard to expect spicy events in the Dylan storylines. Because Dylan is still at first base in progress in the game. Maybe even less than that.

If we observe all the teasers of this event. I think it will be similar to the Dylan/Ellie/Christina events of PD 12 and 13.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
It's hard to expect spicy events in the Dylan storylines. Because Dylan is still at first base in progress in the game. Maybe even less than that.

If we observe all the teasers of this event. I think it will be similar to the Dylan/Ellie/Christina events of PD 12 and 13.
But he got to third base already with Amber

Reactions: Talcum Powder

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Very good, thanks for the post, I have not seen the message from L&P before. It gives hope for some really good Dylan events. In the end, I'd be up for both paths, whether it's the cuck way (which hopefully contains a lot of voyeurism) or the romantic way. Also, the list of Dylan's "happy ending" possibilities seems reasonable to me. Only the absence of Christine on this list surprises me a bit, here I had hoped for more based on the previous events.

Anyway, Even though I suspect that the next update won't be very exciting, I think the two that follow have a lot of potential. No matter how, it's time for Dylan to make some progress. If not at these two updates, then we would probably have to wait a very long time, and that would simply not fit in with the dynamics that have finally increased with the events around Sam. Also, I think it's pretty obvious that Dylan was watching the event between Sophia and Sam. I guess, this will somehow result in a starting point for Dylan (especially for the cuck way). It will be interesting to see how Dylan uses this knowledge to advance. Also, I find the idea exciting that Dylan is actively trying to get Sophia into sexual events with other guys. This opens up a lot of interesting possibilities and funny stories. I'm curious to see what combinations will play out.
I’m glad something is confirmed between Pat and Dylan.

We can all rejoice now.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
But he got to third base already with Amber
With Dylan and Amber, Amber pulls the trigger more than Dylan here because she feels undesirable. Plus, I'm surprised since Dylan/Amber's events are on the weekend, L&P didn't have another event in mind or line up for them on Saturday and possibly Sunday before he returns to boarding school. Dylan made it to third base with Amber in a week's gap from seeing each other.

In a way, Sophia should be doing the same thing since she is the MC of the story, but with the two steps forward and one step back and finally the breaking of the ice on PD 12 with only a fabric butt touch to show for it. I don't see how Sophia will make significant strides with Dylan during the evening event unless it's a flip of the switch. Plus, there is too much of a gap between their last scene. PD 12 jogging event (afternoon) to PD 13 evening event (evening), which is a day and a half gap; L&P said to me that the flames are now lower from that time point, which means another two steps forward and one step back. Which, again, tells me a flip of the switch to advance the scene for the PD 13 evening scene.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022

Dylan will overtake SAM in the next or event afterwards and then He still has one more PD with Sophia. It is the Year or even years of Dylan.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes