DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
It's hard to expect spicy events in the Dylan storylines. Because Dylan is still at first base in progress in the game. Maybe even less than that.

If we observe all the teasers of this event. I think it will be similar to the Dylan/Ellie/Christina events of PD 12 and 13.
But he got to third base already with Amber

Reactions: Talcum Powder

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Very good, thanks for the post, I have not seen the message from L&P before. It gives hope for some really good Dylan events. In the end, I'd be up for both paths, whether it's the cuck way (which hopefully contains a lot of voyeurism) or the romantic way. Also, the list of Dylan's "happy ending" possibilities seems reasonable to me. Only the absence of Christine on this list surprises me a bit, here I had hoped for more based on the previous events.

Anyway, Even though I suspect that the next update won't be very exciting, I think the two that follow have a lot of potential. No matter how, it's time for Dylan to make some progress. If not at these two updates, then we would probably have to wait a very long time, and that would simply not fit in with the dynamics that have finally increased with the events around Sam. Also, I think it's pretty obvious that Dylan was watching the event between Sophia and Sam. I guess, this will somehow result in a starting point for Dylan (especially for the cuck way). It will be interesting to see how Dylan uses this knowledge to advance. Also, I find the idea exciting that Dylan is actively trying to get Sophia into sexual events with other guys. This opens up a lot of interesting possibilities and funny stories. I'm curious to see what combinations will play out.
I’m glad something is confirmed between Pat and Dylan.

We can all rejoice now.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
But he got to third base already with Amber
With Dylan and Amber, Amber pulls the trigger more than Dylan here because she feels undesirable. Plus, I'm surprised since Dylan/Amber's events are on the weekend, L&P didn't have another event in mind or line up for them on Saturday and possibly Sunday before he returns to boarding school. Dylan made it to third base with Amber in a week's gap from seeing each other.

In a way, Sophia should be doing the same thing since she is the MC of the story, but with the two steps forward and one step back and finally the breaking of the ice on PD 12 with only a fabric butt touch to show for it. I don't see how Sophia will make significant strides with Dylan during the evening event unless it's a flip of the switch. Plus, there is too much of a gap between their last scene. PD 12 jogging event (afternoon) to PD 13 evening event (evening), which is a day and a half gap; L&P said to me that the flames are now lower from that time point, which means another two steps forward and one step back. Which, again, tells me a flip of the switch to advance the scene for the PD 13 evening scene.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
It's hard to expect spicy events in the Dylan storylines. Because Dylan is still at first base in progress in the game. Maybe even less than that.

If we observe all the teasers of this event. I think it will be similar to the Dylan/Ellie/Christina events of PD 12 and 13.
Dylan will overtake SAM in the next or event afterwards and then He still has one more PD with Sophia. It is the Year or even years of Dylan.

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
I don't see how Sophia will make significant strides with Dylan during the evening event unless it's a flip of the switch. Plus, there is too much of a gap between their last scene. PD 12 jogging event (afternoon) to PD 13 evening event (evening), which is a day and a half gap; L&P said to me that the flames are now lower from that time point, which means another two steps forward and one step back. Which, again, tells me a flip of the switch to advance the scene for the PD 13 evening scene.
After their last event, when Dylan kicked the hobos ass in front of Sophia, she now sees him completely different, she even said so herself, his protector, she sees him more has a man than her son, it even stirred something within her that she never felt for him before, Sophia-Dylan Part 1 & 2, we will find out what stirred within her! IT IS TIME for Dylan to do some catching up with Sophia.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
After their last event, when Dylan kicked the hobos ass in front of Sophia, she now sees him completely different, she even said so herself, his protector, she sees him more has a man than her son, it even stirred something within her that she never felt for him before, Sophia-Dylan Part 1 & 2, we will find out what stirred within her! IT IS TIME for Dylan to do some catching up with Sophia.
And he has benn cockblocked by Natalie fro over a year now. He finally gets his reward massage in the jacuzzi. I honestly do not care about the next update at all. I want Dylan and Sophia action.....

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Reading the story's context up to this point would be best. At no moment before this scene did she express any feelings or thoughts that made her feel this way. There was no build-up to this point. It was nothing but "Sex-Ed." Now all of a sudden, after one fight with drinking hobos, She expresses interest in Dylan. L&P should have established a build-up point around the bikini event to show that she could have acknowledged that Dylan started making her feel different and was conflicted with her feelings toward Dylan.

If you compare some of the other stories, like Ellie and Sam, you can see a build-up; although it's quick, it has a sequence you can follow. At the same time, Dylan doesn't have that. So is Dylan going to catch up? Yes, but is it going to be a flip of the switch? This is highly likely because now, per L&P, there is a cool-down period that has to ramp back up again, and he can't build the story up anymore, So he will have to make it hot.

So it's not about her seeing him as a strong protector; her feelings about Dylan are changing. It's how Sophia arrived here with Dylan that is the issue. So that's my problem with the Sophia/Dylan story atm. Also, Dylan is supposed to cruise past Sam in the evening event.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Reading the story's context up to this point would be best. At no moment before this scene did she express any feelings or thoughts that made her feel this way. There was no build-up to this point. It was nothing but "Sex-Ed." Now all of a sudden, after one fight with drinking hobos, She expresses interest in Dylan. L&P should have established a build-up point around the bikini event to show that she could have acknowledged that Dylan started making her feel different and was conflicted with her feelings toward Dylan.

If you compare some of the other stories, like Ellie and Sam, you can see a build-up; although it's quick, it has a sequence you can follow. At the same time, Dylan doesn't have that. So is Dylan going to catch up? Yes, but is it going to be a flip of the switch? This is highly likely because now, per L&P, there is a cool-down period that has to ramp back up again, and he can't build the story up anymore, So he will have to make it hot.

So it's not about her seeing him as a strong protector; her feelings about Dylan are changing. It's how Sophia arrived here with Dylan that is the issue. So that's my problem with the Sophia/Dylan story atm. Also, Dylan is supposed to cruise past Sam in the evening event.
Actually this was the first time she saw Dylan in a dominant way. He protected her he was confident thorugh his "karate" lessons. And also Dylan got more daring with his "Demands" he was a begger but for the first time he was a man.

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018

I totally understand where you're coming from, personally i like where the story is going between them, and the fact that Dylan is supposed to cruise past Sam in the evening event, tells me that she's been feeling something for Dylan but possibly quite a while now but never wanted to admit it because he is her baby boy after all, but after that hobo event where he stood tall and made sure Sophia was comfortable during that event, she just can't hide those feelings anymore, that's kinda how I see it.

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
I totally understand where you're coming from, personally i like where the story is going between them, and the fact that Dylan is supposed to cruise past Sam in the evening event, tells me that she's been feeling something for Dylan but possibly quite a while now but never wanted to admit it because he is her baby boy after all, but after that hobo event where he stood tall and made sure Sophia was comfortable during that event, she just can't hide those feelings anymore, that's kinda how I see it.
I played the Sophia-Dylan path I think 5 times already and the more I played it, I feel like up to this point, she's been trying her hardest to keep her feelings for him as deep down inside her as she can, more than with any other characters in the game, keep in mind that he is her youngest child and just didn't want to admit or even think about Dylan this way, but she now finds it harder and harder to fight those feelings, Sophia-Dylan part 1 & 2, is when she finally stops fighting her feelings for him, imo.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I played the Sophia-Dylan path I think 5 times already and the more I played it, I feel like up to this point, she's been trying her hardest to keep her feelings for him as deep down inside her as she can, more than with any other characters in the game, keep in mind that he is her youngest child and just didn't want to admit or even think about Dylan this way, but she now finds it harder and harder to fight those feelings, Sophia-Dylan part 1 & 2, is when she finally stops fighting her feelings for him, imo.
That's the build-up part he should have used in her thoughts at the start but not acted on it. That would have shown the audience Sophia was conflicted with her feelings toward Dylan. But that's not what L&P did, that's the problem. Every scene felt like a flip of a switch in a sense. The jogging scene would be considered a flip switch because of how she changed after the hobo fight.

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
That's the build-up part he should have used in her thoughts at the start but not acted on it. That would have shown the audience Sophia was conflicted with her feelings toward Dylan. But that's not what L&P did, that's the problem. Every scene felt like a flip of a switch in a sense. The jogging scene would be considered a flip switch because of how she changed after the hobo fight.
Yep I agree, he didn't use it in her thoughts,like she did with the others, and up to this point she never thought about Dylan this way, until that hobo fight, now everything seems to have changed, which is exactly what you said, a flip switch, something awoke inside her in that moment.

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Dylan is first and foremost their son. I don't see any romantic feelings that Sophia has for her son. It's still Dylan stalking his mother and crossing lines that are just embarrassing. (Exception is the photo event).
That a mother is proud of her son and also feels incredibly protected after Dylan knocks down one of the drunk men is normal and has nothing to do with romance. And looking someone deep in the eye is not necessarily an expression of romantic feelings either.
The difference from before is that Sophia feels comfortable with Dylan in a different way, because she increasingly notices that her son is changing, becoming more adult. He goes from being just a child to a son and a young adult that Sophia enjoys being with. But she still loves him only as her son. There is no trace of romance.
Where they see perhaps changed feelings, I see only a corrupted woman who finds it increasingly difficult to deal with their horniness. It is not the rise of Dylan, but the descent of Sophia that makes sexual interaction between the two possible. Not romance, but moral degeneration.
Dylan doesn't have to get better at all for sex, his mother accommodates him.
The switch Dr.Fapalot talks about is therefore not necessary at all. Sophia does not need to see Dylan differently at all.
But, and here is the stumbling block in my argument, this argument of Sophia's moral degeneration to this point only works in the context of all the events Sophia has participated in so far. If only the Dylan route is considered on its own, Sophia's corruption is not enough and we get the break/inconsistency in the Dylan/Sophia story that many complain about.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes