Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Also I just thought, since we’re not going to be seeing Sam again anytime soon, maybe Dylan did see them? And told him to stay away from him and Sophia? Could explain why we won’t be seeing much of Sam for a while. I don’t know, just throwing my thoughts on here.
We will see Sam the next day (PD14). It's just only a very small event

struna55

Nov 1, 2022
Not really.
I can understand several months for 1 day.Hell I can be OK even with 1 year for 1 day.But 2 years just for a single day is way too much.Not to mention we didn't get that much events and respectively progress for 2 years.And renders too.
Also the time between the scenes,even for major characters is mind blowing.
For example
Ellie-last time we got Sophia/Ellie events was December 2020-more than 2 years ago.And we will have to wait probably until the end of 2023 for next event-3 full years.Again we are talking for a major character.
Dylan-last time we got Sophia/Dylan event was June 2021-more than 1 year and a half.Next update is suppose to have both at the same place,but it will be only that-both characters on the same renders,nothing more.For next real event we have to wait for the update after.And that easily can go to something like May/June 2023-2 full years.We are talking for a character that have events with Sophia on PD12 and PD13,not skipping day or days.
Statistics are unfortunately harsh. And there's no arguing.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I just played this game for the first time and been browsing the thread for some information. Looking at the table with projected events, I don't see Nathalie mentioned. I assume she's only a side character. Is it still possible she'll feature in one of the upcoming updates? Thx.

Also, guesses are that it takes another year until more Ellie content? Lmao bye.
The best you can hope is 3 years.Sadly it can go even to 10 years.
For Nathalie,I mean.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
We are unlikely to see any hot or hottest events until the morning events of the next PD 14. Because these are Dylan events. Dylan events are very boring and sex-ed events in the game. You have to wait till the sophia/sam and Sophia/Ellie events of PD 14 for the hottest events.:confused::sick:
No love for Patricia? :cry: She's got an event on PD14 too

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
We hope these Dylan Sex-Ed events are very small events. Those are very boring events.
Lol, you hope for very small events? Sorry to disappoint you but this events needs 2 parts :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: and it will be the 2 biggest updates of the game so far... Also, when Sophia teaches Dylan how to kiss and how to make a girl cum with his tongue through SEX-ED comeback here and let me know if you still think his events are still boring to you, with the information that we currently have Dylan is scheduled to have sex with Sophia before creepy Sam anyways so…:HideThePain:

Last edited:

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Maybe in a forum like this I should rephrase that... :D

It was "The Post" by the mighty Apollodore, which mine is based upon for the schedule.
I don't know if the OP is a good idea, in any case given the past experience I'm taking precautions to avoid that everything gets lost.
And your effort for doing so is really appreciated. Thanks

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Lol, you hope for very small events? Sorry to disappoint you but this events needs 2 parts :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: and it will be the 2 biggest updates of the game so far... Also, when Sophia teaches Dylan how to kiss and how to make a girl cum with his tongue through SEX-ED comeback here and let me know if you still think his events are still boring to you, with the information that we currently have Dylan is scheduled to have sex with Sophia before creepy Sam anyways so…:HideThePain:
It's the lesbian in the game that's the expert in making girls cum with their tongue - Ellie has already said so, two PDs ago. She's already got both Parker women dripping. And the Turner curious.

So I wont speak for anyone else, but since by the time Dylan gets the chance, it's already content we've seen with hotter characters, that counts as pretty boring to me. Why would I wade through the 40-odd events just to see something I've seen already? With less boobs?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SophiaLovesDylan
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes