nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
And one more thing, Sophia didn't call Liam about Dylan's bullying. thinks that she can manage herself.
Is a 38/40 years old woman, her husband doesn't look at her like he used to, but discovers that the youngers do, admiring her, spying her.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
a quick sum up for those who don't want to go through the pain of reading all the text in the 3 points of L&P response to his patrons:
1) the dev is ignorant about american school system but is also arrogant enough to claim he's right about his scenarios.
2) more nonsense about the reasons why he couldn't come up with a more realistic blackmail scenario.
3) after spending 1 year telling everybody how he would complete his project the way he originally thought it with no external interferences, he asks his patrons how he should change it to avoid losing more support and threatens to shut it down if his Patreon' numbers keep decreasing.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
I'm supporting him now for over a year on 15$ tier. I love the pacing of the game and the slow updates are indeed irritating.
But... If he changes the game into episodes I'm OUT.

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
I'm supporting him now for over a year on 15$ tier. I love the pacing of the game and the slow updates are indeed irritating.
But... If he changes the game into episodes I'm OUT.
yeah the episode BS would ruin it completely. Therr would be so many poblems and some of the storylines would require new MC as he said....

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
p "Sophia, this isn’t your high school, and these aren’t just some of your high school brats! On the outskirts of downtown you’re probably gonna get hit on by such scum!
You'll get used to it like I did and you'll learn to ignore it!"
p "The most important thing is, whatever you do, don't react to it in any way! That's really very important!
You asked me in West Beach if the whole city was just as beautiful and safe. I didn't answer directly cause I wanted you to see it with your own eyes."
p "You should know that most of these guys are in some kind of gang and are very dangerous! That's why you need to be careful and never walk around in areas
like this all alone! Especially not in the evening or at night! Well, unless you'd like to get raped!"
show day2_downtown 7 with fade
s "Oh God, is it really that bad?"
p "Only in some areas around downtown. Don't worry, 90 percent of the city is completely safe and even very beautiful, like you've seen in West Beach!
Unfortunately the other 10 percent of the city is ghettos with high crime rates!"
p "Theses are areas where ethnic minorities live, mostly in poor conditions.
Actually there are three such neighborhoods. Here in Chinatown, the Triads rule. Chinatown is probably the safest of the three."
p "Then we have a neighborhood where mostly black people are living and one where mostly Latinos are living. There's even talk of gang fights there!
But as long as you keep away from these neighborhoods, everything will be fine!"
p "You'll practically never see high-class women like us there! If anything, maybe a careless tourist gets lost sometimes in one of them."
p "We're nothing but luxury goods to such scum. Or rather high-end call girls!"
s "WHAT?!"
p "Yeah, that's what this scum sees in us beautiful, rich, high-class white women!"
show day2_downtown 8
p "You need to know that a lot of the women in their neighborhood are crack whores! Probably every second one of them has some kind of a disease and had certainly banged just about everything with a dick!"
p "And here you come down the street. A beautiful, rich, white woman who is high probably married. Which means that she only sleeps with one man only! And even then maybe not that often! ...
Girl, you're like a virgin for them!"
p "And your wealth means that you get the best medical care. along with with your perfect, athletic physique you give the impression that you're really healthy! Summarized: a white, beautiful,
sporty and healthy, high-class virgin! They would pounce on you like hungry lions on a gazelle!"
s "Wow, I'm really shocked! I didn't even know that areas like this even exist in this city! Everyone just glorifies it as a paradise!"
p "It is a paradise! Like I said, it's just these three little areas! Of course nobody tells you about the few bad parts of a city! Only the best. You don't wanna scare the tourists."
It's a part of DEV's scenario. You have to accept this.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It's a part of DEV's scenario. You have to accept this.
Sure we can accept that.Even if it seems he can't make a normal path for the school.So far all interactions with the males in the school are only blackmail.If that is realistic she should change the town.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Sure we can accept that.Even if it seems he can't make a normal path for the school.So far all intercations with the males in the school are only blackmail.If that is realistic she should change the town.
All kinds of people. How do you think Janitor or Bennett could fuck Sophia? She has a happy marrige? Right. Janitor, Bennett and Aiden are playing their cards. Do all men do this? No. But someone do. And all this is real life. Depends on how she deals with this. Asking for help or not.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
All kinds of people. How do you think Janitor or Bennett could fuck Sophia? She has a happy marrige? Right. Janitor, Bennett and Aiden are playing their cards. Do all men do this? No. But someone do. And all this is real life. Depends on how she deals with this. Asking for help or not.
Then don't make it possible to fuck them all.If you can't make a different approach then don't put so many LI.
Not to mention 12 tasks,realy?Is this next Hercules retake?
6-7 tasks should be enought.Even that way it will be 2 years before we see the ending of the bully arc,with 12 tasks....

Reactions: OdinValgallovih

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Right, but could be an answer at "How Sophia reacts at blackmail". A clue. Step by step, Sophia accept more and more.
Maybe you are right . But I don´t think so. It was more like that he was teasing her for "fun".

I believe the janitor will help Sophia with the bullies, he said to her after the shower that he owe her one, and Sophia said to herself then"like i'd ever need something from you" so i think this was a in game hint on the bullies situation...
Can be possible. He is big and strong and I think he can need some extra money. So why not. But who else would or can help her? Maybe Sam after Sophia tells him About that? But he is to Young.

emma is blackmailing sophia in the next upgrade:ROFLMAO:.
Really?

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I believe the janitor will help Sophia with the bullies, he said to her after the shower that he owe her one, and Sophia said to herself then "like i'd ever need something from you" so i think this was a in game hint on the bullies situation...
Yeah, it's important to read the text carefully :) not skiping for sex scene

Reactions: Lerox and satoshi36

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Maybe you are right . But I don´t think so. It was more like that he was teasing her for "fun".

Can be possible. He is big and strong and I think he can need some extra money. So why not. But who else would or can help her? Maybe Sam after Sophia tells him About that? But he is to Young.

Really?
He is just messing with you:)
But you know the soft ones/Emma/ are the most dangerous:)

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018
I called my friends lately; How to motivate someone who starts to hang around with the job?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

大大啪啪

Nov 16, 2018
I like this game very much. I have been following the progress of the game.

But these days there are many debates about the game, mainly because the update speed is a little slow, but the corruption speed is also slow, which causes a lot of controversy, but anyway, the overall concept of the game is still satisfactory, but developers need to be more active to achieve a balance between the update speed and the corruption speed. So there will be more people to support it.

A lot of suggestions and ideas have been put forward about the 12 tasks. I just recommend Nursing home, which is a good route. Corruption speed can be based on the actual situation. For example, the next time you go, you can go directly to Nursing home when you finish the first task of school. This situation is found by the old people that she is not wearing underwear and very excited, and then start the route of the old people's home.

English is not my mother tongue. If some translations are incorrect, I hope you can understand them.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes