tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
This game is one the best just because it doesn't rush, I haven't seen any better build up anywhere else. This will probably be the first game that I will donate (I played a lot of them). Don't listen for "no sex", use your fantasy losers there is enough games of where you fuck someone on day 2 brainlessly.
Some games are made up to three completely different games, all of which were huge hits.

Some games are making sequels following the main game with the same main character.

Some games offer a variety of scenarios by creating various mini-games.

It's not, all the this games of having sex in two days like you say.

And it doesn't do the stupid thing of making multiple main characters in one game like this game does, nor does it delay the story by splitting it up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chandler_Bing

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
This game is one the best just because it doesn't rush, I haven't seen any better build up anywhere else. This will probably be the first game that I will donate (I played a lot of them). Don't listen for "no sex", use your fantasy losers there is enough games of where you fuck someone on day 2 brainlessly.
And please donate

Why do you say plan to do it?
you say, like it.

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
I'vs said it before and I'll say it again, I'm convinced that if we peer pressured L&P to switch back to Whole Day updates we'd see development speed right up.

A Wife and Mother updates would become an annual release - but the ending would go from 35+ years away to a scant 20 years away.

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
he has a coder, a translator, he pay money for animator to make animations. He cant let others to write and create scenes, The rendering is difficult to unify, his rendering is biased towards high saturation, high contrast, and it is not convenient to coordinate and communicate with others if he may have to modify things in the scene at any time.
Bless you Child

zoro nami

Sep 14, 2018
Lol, it’s not with us , there are ppl who paying him everyone has to ask or go back to nrml way of release one full day or half day per update even if it takes 6 months to complete its okay in the name of fast release he started to split and one day is taking more than a year now , sadly most of my routes are take a shower go to school, watch movie see u next update and see you bai bai

abram1

May 24, 2020
I am from the silent majority and I like the game and I appreciate what the developer is doing.
I don’t think people following this forum hate LP. They like LP’s work but they are frustrated with the progress of the project. This is one of the very few forums being this active and longing for a tiny update… as soon as LP posts teaser all of a sudden the song “I need a hero” becomes no 1 in music charts…
Instead of focusing on their own lives, vocal minority in here concentrates on a VN which in no way improves or softens their well-being. That's close to paranoia. It's as AWAM is a Holy Graal and epitome of unfulfilled fetishes, unrealized hopes, other words starting with un+adjective.

He has around 2K supporters combined on Patreon and SS. We've seen how many irritated posts, less than 10? That's literally 0.5%, a drop in the ocean. It would benefit him to encourage guys from Patreon to move to SS, thus eliminating possible risks of ToS violation and unnecessary work on DoL. I doubt he can openly promote this swticheroo on Patreon. That's why he was talking about other tricky ways. It's his headache, not ours.

His intention to improve quality even further is admirable, yet questionable. If a high-grade of an image is a priority, it's gonna be a race chasing his own tail. Hardware limitations vs unlimited imagination, the latter always prevails. But when you see that the real goal is to produce the most engaging erotic VN = establish a solid foundation as a retirement plan, a 20+ year plan start making sense. One in a lifetime opportunity. Most of you look at it from a different perspective than L&P, that's it.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
It's been a while since I went to the Steam site.
It was a completely forgotten site for me

For $30-50 you can get a lot of popular games, and it's a fully-finished game and you don't have to wait years.

As I wrote before, I waited for Part 1, even though I knew the this game was slow and didn't advance the story.

Until then, I believed that there would come a time when developers would be forced to open up stories.

When Part 2, made me angry because I knew the developer were forcibly delaying the opening of the story.

Even in this forum, there are people who remain here after being disappointed and ending their support, or waiting for an opportunity to sponsor again.

Even if only one top-tier sponsor was keeping the developer's account, it would already have $5000-6000, and this amount would increase proportionally to the number of sponsors.

Did the developer really take responsibility for that as much as the amount?

More than people risking their lives to link a $30-$50 game to Steam?

I don't want the developer of this game to fail

He can still make money while meeting the needs of he's sponsors and supporters

Without wasting time, you can create endless stories with just the sub characters you have now.

Even following the developer's storyline, I noticed that the story explodes on the 14th and 15th of Part 1, and even if he open the story the way I want, the story still continues.

And my story has passed many more days and is stop on the same story line as the developer and will add a story matching to this update.

I was disappointed with part 2 and replaying part 1, found that there were already several opportunities for developer to open up the story.

I just want developer to stop being lazy and fraudulent.

Last edited:

Orimal

Dec 1, 2021
It's been a while since I went to the Steam site.
It was a completely forgotten site for me

For $30-50 you can get a lot of popular games, and it's a fully-finished game and you don't have to wait years.

As I wrote before, I waited for Part 1, even though I knew the this game was slow and didn't advance the story.

Until then, I believed that there would come a time when developers would be forced to open up stories.

When Part 2, made me angry because I knew the developer were forcibly delaying the opening of the story.

Even in this forum, there are people who remain here after being disappointed and ending their support, or waiting for an opportunity to sponsor again.

Even if only one top-tier sponsor was keeping the developer's account, it would already have $5000-6000, and this amount would increase proportionally to the number of sponsors.

Did the developer really take responsibility for that as much as the amount?

More than people risking their lives to link a $30-$50 game to Steam?

I don't want the developer of this game to fail

He can still make money while meeting the needs of he's sponsors and supporters

Without wasting time, you can create endless stories with just the sub characters you have now.

Even following the developer's storyline, I noticed that the story explodes on the 14th and 15th of Part 1, and even if he open the story the way I want, the story still continues.

I was disappointed with part 2 and replaying part 1, found that there were already several opportunities for developer to open up the story.

I just want developer to stop being lazy and fraudulent.
no milk, no money :LUL:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf
Oct 7, 2022
Helllooo guys whats up..i have had this game for months now but havent played it yet..just wanted to ask does Sophia have any hot scenes with people other than her husband and more specifically does she have lesbian scenes yet..and how many sex scenes are there in general..

• Sad
Reactions: NykWolf

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
Helllooo guys whats up..i have had this game for months now but havent played it yet..just wanted to ask does Sophia have any hot scenes with people other than her husband and more specifically does she have lesbian scenes yet..and how many sex scenes are there in general..
sex-funny.gif

There is no sex scenes :D Only something like handjob or tits sucking and the best "Lesbian scene" was with Ellie in bathroom while they kissing and after kissing at the pool. That's all and that's was 3 years ago.

Oct 7, 2022
View attachment 2484080

There is no sex scenes :D Only something like handjob or tits sucking and the best "Lesbian scene" was with Ellie in bathroom while they kissing and after kissing at the pool. That's all and that's was 3 years ago.
Bro seriously this game has been going on for almost 6 years right and there still isnt a single proper sex scene yet..how much money has the dev milked out of his patreons over the years man damn..this is kinda insane lol..

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You forget it's already more than 1 year since last time we saw her.Almost year and half.
I haven't forgotten squat. I know full well we haven't seen Patricia in her route since the Yoga event. But the next consistent in-game event in her route is the museum event, which will happen in time.

Which is completely different from the point I was making. The date with Jason and Haru was made during the beginning of the game, has a date, and will be completed. The next playable day. The point I was making, having absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with Patricia (although I love her as a character and would love any excuse to see more of her), is that there are events from day 1 that appear to have been completely forgotten about for the sake of chasing a particular kink.

Your point would have been even tangentially relevant if Patricia were somewhat involved in the dance recital or Jules' MSND performance. Perhaps if Carl was a coincidentally a patron of Jules' or Ellie's dance troupes, but there's no reason whatsoever to believe that's true,
Patricia should be sucking Dylan off I think. Or no?
Why would she? No reason to believe she'd have any reason to. Last I saw from the Yoga event, her style would be more encouraging Dylan to get Marie to do that.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Instead of focusing on their own lives, vocal minority in here concentrates on a VN which in no way improves or softens their well-being. That's close to paranoia. It's as AWAM is a Holy Graal and epitome of unfulfilled fetishes, unrealized hopes, other words starting with un+adjective.

He has around 2K supporters combined on Patreon and SS. We've seen how many irritated posts, less than 10? That's literally 0.5%, a drop in the ocean. It would benefit him to encourage guys from Patreon to move to SS, thus eliminating possible risks of ToS violation and unnecessary work on DoL. I doubt he can openly promote this swticheroo on Patreon. That's why he was talking about other tricky ways. It's his headache, not ours.

His intention to improve quality even further is admirable, yet questionable. If a high-grade of an image is a priority, it's gonna be a race chasing his own tail. Hardware limitations vs unlimited imagination, the latter always prevails. But when you see that the real goal is to produce the most engaging erotic VN = establish a solid foundation as a retirement plan, a 20+ year plan start making sense. One in a lifetime opportunity. Most of you look at it from a different perspective than L&P, that's it.
How would you grade the sermon, your Excellency Bishop Robert?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes