xxxOGLOCxxx

Sep 27, 2020
here are my unofficial android ports of A Wife And Mother.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you have to play Part 1 to the very end and let the game export your progress.
provide a meaningful name to keep different playthroughs apart.
you start Part 2 by importing one of your exported game states. save files made by anything other than Part 2 are marked incompatible cuz there is simply no content of Part 1 to get Part 1 save files working.
keep in mind, only exported game states of my android port of Part 1 are usable!

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
All hail to the Lord the66

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Did LP say this update "artistic" because of the bokeh and light effects?

The bathtub scenes all feel like cutting off mid-poop.

At least, should I take solace in the fact that I was right when I said that having a husband and guests in the house would disturb Sofia and that it would be weird for her to be bathing in a bathtub in a swimsuit?

How does it get more fucked up with each update?

The animations are the worst, the scene breaks are the worst with this update too.

And amazingly, if you don't make the right choice on the first screen of the game, the event itself doesn't happen.

Wow. Really bad.

I was "shocked" by the hair salon scene because it was such a huge disappointment, but this update is just "Worst".

Last edited:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Judged by itself, without context, it's a good update, it's not better than Sam's, Sophia was more willing to play and he got to do and see more(as of now), but it's good.
Maybe on part 2 he overtakes him.

The stuff about Sophia's past were pretty awesome.

With context, the contest cuts and "Sophia the tease" are beyond ridiculous, she's uber horny, if you've been picking filthy she constantly teases these boys and gets off on it, but still gets to act all prude and doesn't wanna do anything more.

LP has created the worst tease in human history.

Last edited:

Dankuzivi

Apr 18, 2023
If it doesn't come out today, it will come out tomorrow! :ROFLMAO:
here are my unofficial android ports of A Wife And Mother.

you have to play Part 1 to the very end and let the game export your progress.
provide a meaningful name to keep different playthroughs apart.
you start Part 2 by importing one of your exported game states. save files made by anything other than Part 2 are marked incompatible cuz there is simply no content of Part 1 to get Part 1 save files working.
keep in mind, only exported game states of my android port of Part 1 are usable!

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Not working in Android 13
Crash before open

Lolumad1337

Mar 15, 2021
Is there a specific action that needs to happen at the beginning of the event or prior events for you to get to the part where it gets interesting? For me she refuses to do it and then it ends

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I don't know about the character growth with Dylan here because it painted a horrible picture of him setting up Sophia with Aiden and being indirectly responsible for the 12 tasks from Aiden. IMO, This is an ultimate betrayal because he set up Sophia, his own landlady; you thought I was going to say, Mom... LOL. so she can look and dress sexy again. Also, Dylan knew all about Aiden and his background before making this deal with him. So I don't know how any person could rebound from this plot and it was bad writing on top of that.

Here is "The Twist" for anyone that wants to read it. A BIG WARNING TO ALL DYLAN FANS.

It's possible that he may add The Twist back in the novel, or He probably thought the story could stand alone with the removal of the twist without reviewing the other parts that were tied into the twist and the hints.
How far back do you have game,early versions?

Jul 13, 2022
When she finished talking to her son, he left, she showered alone and had no choice in confronting her boss, and she ended up alone on the couch.How can I trigger this route?

Reactions: arobet33
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes