Jul 13, 2022
When she finished talking to her son, he left, she showered alone and had no choice in confronting her boss, and she ended up alone on the couch.How can I trigger this route?

Reactions: arobet33

ook23985

Oct 21, 2019
here are my unofficial android ports of A Wife And Mother.
  • (everything up to v0.115)
  • (everything starting from v0.130) updated with v0.185
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you have to play Part 1 to the very end and let the game export your progress.
provide a meaningful name to keep different playthroughs apart.
you start Part 2 by importing one of your exported game states. save files made by anything other than Part 2 are marked incompatible cuz there is simply no content of Part 1 to get Part 1 save files working.
keep in mind, only exported game states of my android port of Part 1 are usable!

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
. Version 2 does not work

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
No one seems to caress her lower body
And by no-one, you mean Ellie? Because she's done it. At least once in the shower.
is there lesbian content in the new v0.185 update?
Nope. And wont be until at least v.20+, hopefully around the end of the year. If you send me a PM, I can add you to the list to contact when there's anything good to expect.

Apr 30, 2023
here are my unofficial android ports of A Wife And Mother.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you have to play Part 1 to the very end and let the game export your progress.
provide a meaningful name to keep different playthroughs apart.
you start Part 2 by importing one of your exported game states. save files made by anything other than Part 2 are marked incompatible cuz there is simply no content of Part 1 to get Part 1 save files working.
keep in mind, only exported game states of my android port of Part 1 are usable!

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
My friend, Part 2 is not working.

Reactions: Dankuzivi
3.20 star(s) 460 Votes