Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
was bad joke . the dev mlked the game so the save will be milked too
And here I was merely thinking you meant full-cream referring to a save for the Maximum Filthy route. That I've worked as a barista probably influences that though.

Now I wonder what I should call the Lesbian route.

• Haha
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Farun2000

Jul 4, 2018
I am trying a restart from beginning of 1st game with letting Sam see her boobs in the dressing room. Hopefully that works. Cause I am playing on android and can't adjust options in game.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
That was me trying to figure out why it didn't work for me. None of the things they said, worked.
Sorry brother, I've not played the game yet but even I have problems with Sam and Marie route, If I go with Dylan and Sophia, with her not sending him to boarding school I completely miss the marie route, but I can get it on amber route.Found no answer to that as well, I hope someone can help you better with your Dylan route.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
So if you had all the scenes with Sam and the "music lesson" you can't get the full bath scene with Dylan?
Seems to come from two things I'm thinking, I think you got to fight the bums in the park when jogging with Sophia and also tell her about her nip slip in the salon.

I still think it's bullshit that the scene depends on something you did in part 1.

Farun2000

Jul 4, 2018
Seems to come from two things I'm thinking, I think you got to fight the bums in the park when jogging with Sophia and also tell her about her nip slip in the salon.

I still think it's bullshit that the scene depends on something you did in part 1.
Did that too. Still nothing.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Did that too. Still nothing.
Well it would be helpful if whoever was able to get the full run-through of the update today could tell us a bit about their game and the choices they had taken.

I was able to actually play the update in full only because someone uploaded their save, but I can't really decipher too much from reading the points stats in their save.

Reactions: Farun2000

xLoneWolf3Dx

May 14, 2019
Just curious... I tried this out a while back and although I did like the premise of the game. It seemed to be moving along kinda slow. Have we finally made it to the point there is some "action"? Got nothing against a slow burn. Just wondering if it's worth diving back into this game.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Just curious... I tried this out a while back and although I did like the premise of the game. It seemed to be moving along kinda slow. Have we finally made it to the point there is some "action"? Got nothing against a slow burn. Just wondering if it's worth diving back into this game.
If by action you mean proper sex with the main character Sophia, then not really, except for a flashback in todays update but it doesn't really show you penetration although penetration took place.

3.30 star(s) 452 Votes