Kumartest

May 31, 2018
VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello friends, I decided to make a sacrifice for our favourite game and I want to share it with you.
I studied screenwriting at university and have previously worked in the script and story creation of many films and games.
I also worked in planning and research and development departments.
L&P always talks about the team as the biggest shortcoming and I want to help him. I don't have a patreon account at the moment, I threw it away due to the previous update. If you have a friend who is in constant contact with L&P, please forward my offer to him;
-I don't want money
-He doesn't even have to put my name in the credits.
-I won't have access to the game code or anything.
-I won't make any demands.
The only thing I want is for my favourite game to get faster updates, faster and bigger updates even if the game takes a long time. I want to help the developer in this sense. If anyone gets feedback from him, please write to me on this nick or write directly to L&P. Let's at least have an interview and then start the branding and progress of the game

(I expect support from everyone who loves this game as much as I do. Help me deliver this offer to L&P, my friends.)
tumblr_919392d4a8752f4c9284f62838922d2a_13e07089_540.gif

Dude we already tried this before.

• Haha
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Lol, Dylan/Ellie are both main characters
Dylan is perhaps the main, even the most main, he appears in the game probably more often than Sophia, who is named the main character before :whistle:
Ellie is not the main character and never was, except in words, and she receives very little attention in the story. She has no own choices, nor does she have a leading role in events on her pov.
The Ellie/Dylan bonus storyline is lead from Dylan's point of view. In addition, in order to make Ellie another "the goal" for Dylan, her character was completely rewritten. No, Ellie doesn't look like the main character in this story.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
I ran out of likes, so I'll just respond: the chances any of the too bold choices - either with Sophia or Ellie - will eventually have a positive impact are extremely slim. L&P is way too predictable.
But, but - if so... why are they even there? To tease the player before they roll back...?
Good question. It's frustrating to have options that deliberately lead to a "game over," essentially.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
As for the 0.195 version discussion, I don't think it would have any impact on the story even if Dylan had sex with college students.

When Sophia tells Dylan about her regrets and tries to distance herself from him, it will give Dylan a reason not to cling to Sophia.

Also, Sophia's story alone makes this game very slow.
However, Dylan also has to progress the story with six female characters, including Sophia.
Therefore, it is necessary to escape Dylan.

Also, as mentioned earlier, the developer announced that would take a break after version 0.195.
The developer needs to give Patrons something compelling before taking a break.

(Well, it doesn't seem that compelling to me)
Maybe a bit of the story… so that they have something to discuss! A few polls also about future developments are possible… Let’s see ;)

Reactions: tofhdns

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Maybe a bit of the story… so that they have something to discuss! A few polls also about future developments are possible… Let’s see ;)
This developer must disclose his/her synopsis and vote.

That will help this developer a lot.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
The only way for L&P to speed things up is for them to drop a large number of sponsors, it would be a lesson for the stupid things they do
Unfortunately, not happening. Some don't even know they're still sponsors, some won't drop no matter what, cause they believe him, some cause they don't get basic markets, and some cause they're scared he'll leave (which he will do anyway).

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
That's the thought. It's supposed to be an alternative path like Dylan/Amber.
I wonder... Will this only take place if the player choose for Ellie to break up with Logan? :unsure:

I swear I've made every decision that's leading to a dead end in part 02 so far...I'm literally playing every single update that came after Aiden's task via Gallery so not to get the instant "Continued" screen on my actual saves. lol

(Thanks Bibifoc) :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Bibifoc

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
You think there might be a chance Logan gets an invite as Ellie's boyfriend?
I really don't know, but considering that this is supposed to be a Dylan PoV update, I somehow doubt it. To be fair, I'm not very informed when it comes to these routes, so maybe Logan will just show up at the party or whatever was planned for the update, depending on Ellie's previous choice.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Dylan is perhaps the main, even the most main, he appears in the game probably more often than Sophia, who is named the main character before :whistle:
Ellie is not the main character and never was, except in words, and she receives very little attention in the story. She has no own choices, nor does she have a leading role in events on her pov.
The Ellie/Dylan bonus storyline is lead from Dylan's point of view. In addition, in order to make Ellie another "the goal" for Dylan, her character was completely rewritten. No, Ellie doesn't look like the main character in this story.
Her only option so far:
kiss elena or Julia
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Facha

Jun 22, 2017
Will the next update not have any events with Sofia? Maybe this question has already been asked several times, but keep in mind that it is a very large thread and difficult to find.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Will the next update not have any events with Sofia? Maybe this question has already been asked several times, but keep in mind that it is a very large thread and difficult to find.
It's not at all difficult to find. Just bookmark this post, it will tell you all we know.

And yes, this next update will have little to no Sophia in it. The most we can expect is her saying goodbye to Dylan and Ellie for the evening.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes