Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
Dude, it's not about you. First, L&P has no friends - with that attitude? C'mon. Second, he doesn't want your or anyone else's help, you're simply not worthy. No "moron" (his own words) is. Hence: :ROFLMAO:.
Nothing personal, of course.
There is a proverb - A miser pays twice, but a fool all his life))) It's about her. She took off well, and will fall hard.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
You have a lot to learn, young padawan

when you have time, start reading the discussion from the first page.
Then also read what is written in the discussion above
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-offtopic-discussion.111628/

and you will have a clearer idea.

what you will miss will be the comments L&P had deleted when it showed up on the forum and hurled insults left and right at all the users.
In the good old days, when there was viper monkey :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
And don’t forget he calls his paying patrons rats, we’re all rats even for sharing a teaser pic and he wants to ban the rats accounts from leaking. :ROFLMAO:
IMG_1514.jpeg IMG_1523.gif

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I don't think there can't be a lesbian scene in version 0.195.
I just think there should be a distinction between main and subs and there should be very few subs and I think maybe some lesbian scenes could be featured as subs.

However, there are people who are expecting too many scenes, and I hope they remember that Dylan is the main character in this update.

And I don't know if Ellie has decided whether to forgive Logan or dump him.

All I know is that she plans to meet Logan.

And I think the route you and I played may be different, but the last time Ellie and Dylan dated, it ended badly.

Since Dylan and Ellie have a 'happy ending' route and they need to repair/develop their relationship, I'm guessing that this update will be the turning point/time point.
If you've played where Ellie and Dylan have dated, I think we're playing different games, not just different routes.

• Wow
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
There is a proverb - A miser pays twice, but a fool all his life))) It's about her. She took off well, and will fall hard.
He/she/zey is currently working on a soft cushion to land on. Also, zombies and worshippers will carry him/her/zem over for the years to come. They're the real suckers here.

Reactions: Galaktur

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
This is one of several options to support Ellie when she is being bothered by some of Logan's minions and Dylan acts like her boyfriend to keep the trash away from Ellie.

This choice - kiss Ellie - is also Not received well by her - it is not a real date - it is, at best, a brother running cover for his sister while hoping to get slowly closer to her. (The kiss does not fall into the 'slowly get closer to her' part of the program...)

Cheers!! :coffee:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
This is one of several options to support Ellie when she is being bothered by some of Logan's minions and Dylan acts like her boyfriend to keep the trash away from Ellie.

This choice - kiss Ellie - is also Not received well by her - it is not a real date - it is, at best, a brother running cover for his sister while hoping to get slowly closer to her. (The kiss does not fall into the 'slowly get closer to her' part of the program...)

Let me be the first to say that I didn't seriously play this scene because Dylan/Ellie wasn't a priority for me.

However, this image of a brother kissing his sister cannot be "a brother running cover for his sister."
Even if Dylan said so.

And how would I describe that scene without the word “date”?
interview?
stalker?
meeting?

“Dating” is a popular and universal word.

wolverutto

Jul 17, 2017
Hello guys
I remember using a mod to make the box text of games transparent and it worked fine, but I don't remember what it's called. Now i tried using "Ren'Py Box Text Transparent Mod" but it doesn't work on AWAM. Any advice please?
Thanks

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

When did Logan get minions? Fellow arsehole friends sure, but minions? Is Logan a member of a gang like Aiden, that isn't explained in the Ellie route?

• Haha
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
Let me be the first to say that I didn't seriously play this scene because Dylan/Ellie wasn't a priority for me.

However, this image of a brother kissing his sister cannot be "a brother running cover for his sister."
Even if Dylan said so.

And how would I describe that scene without the word “date”?
interview?
stalker?
meeting?

“Dating” is a popular and universal word.

Most people around the world who have a sister have sometimes kissed their sister. Without any attraction to her. There is nothing unusual about this. In this situation, he just kissed her because of the situation. And then the developer will decide whether to continue this branch or not.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Most people around the world who have a sister have sometimes kissed their sister. Without any attraction to her. There is nothing unusual about this. In this situation, he just kissed her because of the situation. And then the developer will decide whether to continue this branch or not.
Either you're playing with words or you don't understand what this game is about.

Try playing again from the beginning.

It's annoying to explain.

Reactions: LSC82

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
Either you're playing with words or you don't understand what this game is about.

Try playing again from the beginning.

It's annoying to explain.
You invented the meaning of the game for yourself. We don't need this nonsense. There is no sense and deep plot in this game.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes