Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Didn't L&P promise around the v.130 update that he wasn't going to introduce any new characters?

Yet for this update there are two new characters added (that with the bonus storyline finishing up either this or next update), we'll likely never see again?

And here I was patiently waiting for the next Ellie route event with Elena and Melanie.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

trashcop

Apr 29, 2023
VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello friends, I decided to make a sacrifice for our favourite game and I want to share it with you.
I studied screenwriting at university and have previously worked in the script and story creation of many films and games.
I also worked in planning and research and development departments.
L&P always talks about the team as the biggest shortcoming and I want to help him. I don't have a patreon account at the moment, I threw it away due to the previous update. If you have a friend who is in constant contact with L&P, please forward my offer to him;
-I don't want money
-He doesn't even have to put my name in the credits.
-I won't have access to the game code or anything.
-I won't make any demands.
The only thing I want is for my favourite game to get faster updates, faster and bigger updates even if the game takes a long time. I want to help the developer in this sense. If anyone gets feedback from him, please write to me on this nick or write directly to L&P. Let's at least have an interview and then start the branding and progress of the game

(I expect support from everyone who loves this game as much as I do. Help me deliver this offer to L&P, my friends.)

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

Hello friends, I decided to make a sacrifice for our favourite game and I want to share it with you.
I studied screenwriting at university and have previously worked in the script and story creation of many films and games.
L&P always talks about the team as the biggest shortcoming and I want to help him. I don't have a patreon account at the moment, I threw it away due to the previous update. If you have a friend who is in constant contact with L&P, please forward my offer to him;
-I don't want money
The only thing I want is for my favourite game to get faster updates, faster and bigger updates even if the game takes a long time. I want to help the developer in this sense. If anyone gets feedback from him, please write to me on this nick or write directly to L&P. Let's at least have an interview and then start the branding and progress of the game

(I expect support from everyone who loves this game as much as I do. Help me deliver this offer to L&P, my friends.)
200w.gif first-time-meme-first-time.gif

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Dude, why are you so pessimistic? This model I'm describing is not unattainable. If you're not gonna help me, don't stand in front of me. I don't need a loser mentality, what I need is those who will help me, mates.
dear naive boy.
do you think you can arrive at the last moment and save the world?
Do you think that in all these years of development no one has had the same idea as you?
Has anyone already offered to help L&P?
Have you read past discussions? (probably not)
You don't need to be a patreon to contact L&P
Screenshot_3.jpg
write to him and propose, in the meantime I'll get the popcorn

trashcop

Apr 29, 2023
dear naive boy.
do you think you can arrive at the last moment and save the world?
Do you think that in all these years of development no one has had the same idea as you?
Has anyone already offered to help L&P?
Have you read past discussions? (probably not)
You don't need to be a patreon to contact L&P
View attachment 2928610
write to him and propose, in the meantime I'll get the popcorn
So did the know-it-all L&P reject all this aid?

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
So did the know-it-all L&P reject all this aid?
You have a lot to learn, young padawan

when you have time, start reading the discussion from the first page.
Then also read what is written in the discussion above
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-offtopic-discussion.111628/

and you will have a clearer idea.

what you will miss will be the comments L&P had deleted when it showed up on the forum and hurled insults left and right at all the users.
In the good old days, when there was viper monkey :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

GoddessSophia

Jun 1, 2023
So next update comes around january/february.
Then his/her steam... and vacation.Means with luck the work on the next update begins late summer 2024.So no Sophia till 2025 :(

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018

-I don't want money

You may be a bit late.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
There were people who were expecting a lesbian event centered around Ellie, not Dylan.
That would have been great, but this is the bonus storyline. So part of the Dylan route, with Dylan favourable choices. Don't know how anyone could expect a lesbian event considering what choices you need to make to even get the storyline.

That the only option after discovering that Logan is cheating on Ellie is Dylan favourable should tell you all you need to know. If you're actually playing for Ellie, she wouldn't be fussed at all that he's cheating on her - during the Ellie/Julia event and the shower the next day, you find out that she's pretty much just waiting for an excuse to dump him. It's not like she's being faithful to him - she has her own hot blonde side piece.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Sadowdark

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020

-I don't want money

Among those who wanted to help with the renderings was a Daniels K an excellent reputation. A bunch of guys and a number of developers offered her help, she refused everyone. the developer on the one hand, for obvious reasons, is always adjusted by patrons, who are not satisfied with such rare updates, and on the other hand does not want to accept any help while complaining about the lack of time and skills...

Reactions: McZoy and tofhdns

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
That would have been great, but this is the bonus storyline. So part of the Dylan route, with Dylan favourable choices. Don't know how anyone could expect a lesbian event considering what choices you need to make to even get the storyline.

That the only option after discovering that Logan is cheating on Ellie is Dylan favourable should tell you all you need to know. If you're actually playing for Ellie, she wouldn't be fussed at all that he's cheating on her - during the Ellie/Julia event and the shower the next day, you find out that she's pretty much just waiting for an excuse to dump him. It's not like she's being faithful to him - she has her own hot blonde side piece.
I don't think there can't be a lesbian scene in version 0.195.
I just think there should be a distinction between main and subs and there should be very few subs and I think maybe some lesbian scenes could be featured as subs.

However, there are people who are expecting too many scenes, and I hope they remember that Dylan is the main character in this update.

And I don't know if Ellie has decided whether to forgive Logan or dump him.

All I know is that she plans to meet Logan.

And I think the route you and I played may be different, but the last time Ellie and Dylan dated, it ended badly.

Since Dylan and Ellie have a 'happy ending' route and they need to repair/develop their relationship, I'm guessing that this update will be the turning point/time point.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Dude, why are you laughing? I've even been in a few indie games you may have played before. The process this game is going through is a mess and I'm taking responsibility instead of growing my arse at home like you. If that's what you're laughing at, let's laugh together.
Dude, it's not about you. First, L&P has no friends - with that attitude? C'mon. Second, he doesn't want your or anyone else's help, you're simply not worthy. No "moron" (his own words) is. Hence: :ROFLMAO:.
Nothing personal, of course.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Didn't L&P promise around the v.130 update that he wasn't going to introduce any new characters?

Yet for this update there are two new characters added (that with the bonus storyline finishing up either this or next update), we'll likely never see again?

And here I was patiently waiting for the next Ellie route event with Elena and Melanie.
As I said, only very trouble minded individuals believe a single word by that notorious liar.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes