Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Here you go. Thanks in advance for your help!
With your 2 Chuck saves, you can't get the full Dylan/Sophia event because you didn't fight the hobos with Dylan in AWAM1.
But it works well with your 2 other saves (NoChuck).

Zacko man

Mar 2, 2022
L&P does not change.
He announces the animation of minor characters.
Minor characters! lol
:FacePalm:
Sofia is better ;)

but I agree Ellie is beautiful
Lol, Dylan/Ellie are both main characters and strong fillers in this game. And, Dylan is the MC of this game 2. Ellie is a hot and sexy beautiful woman after Sophia in this game. And even though Christina is a side character look at her, i agree , Christina is not as beautiful as Ellie but she is hot too. We love both Dylan/Ellie. But Sophia's involvement in the Dylan/Ellie storyline would have been great and exciting for us. In the future L&P should think about Sophia/Ellie/Dylan threesome sex.

screenshot0004.png screenshot0117.png screenshot0118.png

kimber700

Oct 28, 2022
If dylan is getting ready for the party
View attachment 2927427
That means, conversation between Sophia and Dylan is already over
View attachment 2927472
the entire day has been spent in that 5%.
And only L&P knows what could happen at a night party.:)
My wish...
In this upcoming update, Dylan decides to goes to the party with Sophia. He feels bad to have left Sophia at home lonely so he offers her to go with him. We will have another option to choose and finally Sophia decides to go with him.

Sophia will have a lot of attention from the hungry guys at the party and Dylan's test will come up (cuck path.)

03309.jpg

It's a shame that Sophia would not be seen on the coming update!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
My wish...
In this upcoming update, Dylan decides to goes to the party with Sophia. He feels bad to have left Sophia at home lonely so he offers her to go with him. We will have another option to choose and finally Sophia decides to go with him.

Sophia will have a lot of attention from the hungry guys at the party and Dylan's test will come up (cuck path.)

View attachment 2927905

It's a shame that Sophia would not be seen on the coming update!
I don't recall exactly, but I believe the party is intended as a cheerleader sleepover. So the only guys likely to be there are the boyfriends like Trevor, or whoever Christine's boyfriend is.

Part of the reason I believe this event has nothing to do with the Ellie route, since her next event is first thing in the morning. If this was going to be a decent party, she'd only be returning late morning at best.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

tmv

May 31, 2017
With your 2 Chuck saves, you can't get the full Dylan/Sophia event because you didn't fight the hobos with Dylan in AWAM1.
But it works well with your 2 other saves (NoChuck).
That is correct. It doesn't show in the WT but I read a comment that the full Dylan event only works with the NoChuck thread. That is why I started new in Part 1 in the first place.
I'll try myself than. Thanks again

kimber700

Oct 28, 2022
I don't recall exactly, but I believe the party is intended as a cheerleader sleepover. So the only guys likely to be there are the boyfriends like Trevor, or whoever Christine's boyfriend is.

Part of the reason I believe this event has nothing to do with the Ellie route, since her next event is first thing in the morning. If this was going to be a decent party, she'd only be returning late morning at best.
Yeah, thanks for the recall. It is a cheerleader sleepover that doesn't relate any to MC. That's why I feel I lost about 3 to 4 months.

Reactions: jozzi

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
The developer said that neither Sam nor anyone else saw the Jacuzzi event.
So 0.195 and 0.190 are completely separate events.
So there is no possibility that Ellie could connect the two events.

And the 0.195 version is also likely to be 400 renderings. (average)

However, two main characters appear. (Dylan/Ellie)
And more than three sub-characters appear. (Christine/two college students)

However, people expect many events.
Dylan/Ellie, Dylan/Christine, Dylan/college student, threesome, lesbian.....

If we calculate the average number of renderings and average number of events per update so far, it is absolutely not possible.

People will have to reduce their expectations to one main event and one sub-event. (including cliffhanger)

Since there will be no uploads for the time being after 0.195, I think one main event with impact is appropriate and the main character should be Dylan.

That's why I don't even rule out the possibility of Dylan losing his virginity at 0.195.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017

If we calculate the average number of renderings and average number of events per update so far, it is absolutely not possible.

People will have to reduce their expectations to one main event and one sub-event. (including cliffhanger)

Since there will be no uploads for the time being after 0.195, I think one main event with impact is appropriate and the main character should be Dylan.

That's why I don't even rule out the possibility of Dylan losing his virginity at 0.195.
Totally agree - the hype is unjustified. The bigger event, logically, must involve Christine; the smaller... who knows. Maybe those mysterious friends and some minor Ellie involvement?
It would be very funny if Dylan was not the central figure of this update at all, lol :ROFLMAO:
But he probably is, cause you know, second MC..:rolleyes:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yeah, thanks for the recall. It is a cheerleader sleepover that doesn't relate any to MC. That's why I feel I lost about 3 to 4 months.
Considering the only events so far the PD connected to a main storyline have been the school lesson, the Sam event, and now the last two with Dylan, I think it's been a lot more than 4 months lost.

Lesbian? Is something going on in the Dylan route I'm not aware of? Is this how Dylan is becoming A Wife and Mother?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes