Jul 25, 2022
In this update, Sophia does not appear at all or rarely appears.
i know..it was just a suggestion from my side to add one sex scene of sophia with any characters as per story line in next update before the game becomes extremely cringe without sex of main character...i hope development team will consider or any of the subscribers can pass my suggestion to them

Last edited:
Reactions: tofhdns

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Damn that is cold, and I'm a Sam fan. Wonder if Sam had anything to do with it after peeking on them in the hot tub?
In all seriousness, the developer's response was that Sam didn't spy on the jacuzzi scene.

Jokingly speaking, the fact that there's no Sofia event because of the Dylan event makes me want to kick Dylan's butt. :eek:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
To be honest, this is side story. I would be happy to see main character sophia to be involved with real animated scene not just a tease with any characters of developer choice...this story can be added as a sideline later on..as a side story or on background. Please add atleast 2 real animated scene on next update..one with sophia and second one can be this side story
This is no longer considered a side story although it started off as one. So consider this an alternative path from Sophia and Patricia, which will be Ellie and Christine now and you can compare it to Dylan/Amber now. It looks like the story is going to contain three MCs now. Prime MC - Sophia; Second MC, Dylan and it looks like Ellie will be picking up that mantle now.

It looks like the polls that were conducted will be a tool that L&P will use to narrow down the path or events. So, one PD now may contain fewer events, but I doubt the speed will improve.

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
Maybe I am mistaken but is this VN called "A wife and mother" and not "A wife and mother and son"
If the story does not include sophia, it should be a separate DLC.
If I (and I know I might be the minority here) wanted a story about a rapidly aging teen boy, I would have found one. At this rate by next year Dylan will look like the 2 gents in the nursing home.

Focus focus LP. The story is about Sophia and her corruption.
There is no corruption with Dylan POV. He is just a horny teen. Having him bang some girls from college or christine is not anything that doesnt happen IRL.

The dylan/ellie story could be just as hot from Sophia's vantage as she discovers what they are up to or hears them.

FOCUS

Reactions: PUPIL and Alley_Cat

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
So I use to support the game and it has so much potential, it says on the part 1 title screen, A Wife and Mother How Filthy Do You Want to Go and you max out the filthy points and you make the Liam points as low as possible and
Meanwhile the actual game.
hqdefault.jpg

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes