polopol2325

Nov 17, 2020

I have now started developing the next event. There are a lot of nice things planned. Christine and Ellie's new hairstyles. Their two hot friends from college who will still be at the party. And there will be a lot of things going on. Also real animations are planned again. I think it will be a real fun event. I will try to keep you up to date with as many teasers as possible.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and the wheel starts to turn again

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
He'll probably take a Christmas/New Years break, so February is probably earliest unless he doesn't do many renders. The two hot friends sounds like more branching paths though, could be Ellie's friends or new characters?

And this event is for a route that hardly anyone cares about.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
He'll probably take a Christmas/New Years break, so February is probably earliest unless he doesn't do many renders.

And this event is for a route that hardly anyone cares about.
All depends on how active this developer is.

Jul 25, 2022

I have now started developing the next event. There are a lot of nice things planned. Christine and Ellie's new hairstyles. Their two hot friends from college who will still be at the party. And there will be a lot of things going on. Also real animations are planned again. I think it will be a real fun event. I will try to keep you up to date with as many teasers as possible.

To be honest, this is side story. I would be happy to see main character sophia to be involved with real animated scene not just a tease with any characters of developer choice...this story can be added as a sideline later on..as a side story or on background. Please add atleast 2 real animated scene on next update..one with sophia and second one can be this side story

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022

Dylan is a mommy’s boy…

Sophia when she lost her virginity:

Dylan loosing his virginity:

Last edited:

Unana

Sep 3, 2023

LP took 4 days to complete this editing

Feb 15, 2022

Dylan's skin color has changed very dark since last 2 events, why? :unsure: I'm really looking forward to the Dylan/Ellie event, where is my little rat ellie, let's see, how will dylan win ellie's heart this time.;):love:

Reactions: McZoy

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
  • Haha
Reactions: Ohhyeahbabe

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
Dylan's skin color has changed very dark since last 2 events, why? :unsure: I'm really looking forward to the Dylan/Ellie event, where is my little rat ellie, let's see, how will dylan win ellie's heart this time.;):love:
He is tied to the roof tiles on the roof of the house))) You can check for yourself, the tan is guaranteed in the summer)))

dbzf

Jul 18, 2021
Dylan is a mommy’s boy…

in this same pattern if there is a dylan birthday as an event then it will be the day sam loses his virginity to Sophia :)

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021

"Their two hot friends from college"

This may be the main content of 0.195.

And although Dylan and Ellie's emotional relationship can develop, but it is doubtful whether their physical relationship can develop.

Reactions: Old Dog

PushMyButton

Jan 22, 2023
Dylan is a mommy’s boy…

another thing to do is that at Christina's Party Eli
will lose her virginity in with Dylan and then Christina herself joined and they had their wonderful evening:ROFLMAO:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
To be honest, this is side story. I would be happy to see main character sophia to be involved with real animated scene not just a tease with any characters of developer choice...this story can be added as a sideline later on..as a side story or on background. Please add atleast 2 real animated scene on next update..one with sophia and second one can be this side story
In this update, Sophia does not appear at all or rarely appears.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes