Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I just have one question..When will Sophia have sex? :LOL: I have never downloaded 8gb of disappointed sex game ever in my life before this. I will be very honest, I was really impressed by this game with initial release and followed it from like version 0.155...story was good and i had high hope...after 1 and half year of following this game..i am left with nothing but disappointment, still no sex...took double the space than the time it lauched and with delayed update and everything. This is like the slowest tease burn game i have ever seen.
Good side: i can only say like yes animation and quality is good. But story has lost it's original effect ad excitement with every update. Even if a real kid love some real married women and vice versa, they have better chance to get sex in that much amount of time period :ROFLMAO:.
Straight, penetrative sex at the very earliest, PD20. Considering we're at PD13, so 7 PDs away, at 2 years per PD that's 14 years away.
I wonder who choose "Go to Christine's party" option.

View attachment 2922930

Sophia is the MC but would be almost no share of update if choose Go to Christine's party. In addition, we go through from the beginning everyone knows Dylan is interested in his mother as a woman. He would not miss the chance obviously.

I just wrote this as a fan of Sophia that I don't want to waste of time without Sophia. That's all.
Not "almost no share". No share at all. It's the bonus storyline, so Sophia's involvement in the event will at best be a render or two saying goodbye to Dylan, maybe Ellie.

And yes, it's a complete waste of time.
_____________________________________++++++_________________________________________________________

Aiden can become a "James Bond" and just follow Dylan home, or Sophia--or just ask someone that knows either. But considering how much a reach the tasks are, I wouldn't at all be hurt not to see it. It takes a long time as it is to get new material as it is.

Actually I am hoping the developer has several smaller stories that are interesting that flows with whatever main part of the story theme the next release would be.

I am recalling conversations with a programmer and the YouTube videos on rendering because it's so painfully slow. Processing time just for one frame is almost literally watching paint dry.
At no point in time have we seen Aiden and co notice Dylan if Sophia hasn't done the tasks, this is just wishful thinking. And there have been plenty of opportunities.

And the only people that know where Sophia lives are Zac and Emma. Aiden holds no power over them. If Aiden even touches Zac inappropriately, then the tasks are over.

That's been my entire complaint about Aiden - at no point have any of his threats held any weight. He barks alot, but when it comes down to it, he's turning out pretty toothless. On the boarding school route, as much as his threats claim otherwise, Dylan seems pretty much safe.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
__________________________________+++++____________________________________________________________

That really ought not be the question... the question is when will it or should have already "logically" happened?

Yes the Sam/Sophia romp in Sam's room could be argued that it should have happened there...it could be argued that 1.90 release it should have happened there too.

But sure... just because x+y= should be "Z"... it doesn't always have to happen when it comes to getting the deed done. But seriously, a lot more ought to have happened up to and perhaps beyond the point of no return. I don't like insulting developers in regard to their craft, but it does put into question, how much real-life experience they have in dealing with women
The game developer is a girl, she has a different experience than the guy)))

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I asked some questions to L&P and got answered.

1. In the day 15, is there a chance to have Sophia a date with Dylan again while Liam watches a football game with Mr. Harris?
2. As a result of Sophia/Dylan part 1 and 2 incident, will Dylan keep begging Sophia a kiss, a handjob, a date, or else at home?
3. Did anyone (possibly Sam) witness Sophia and Dylan?
4. Will Sophia act like Sam's secret girl friend if they are together and apart from the others?

View attachment 2900945
This developer lied often and often did not keep word.
So I thought that this developer might not keep the words in the past this time too.
ironically, I had hopes for it.

This developer previously revealed that "Sophia is regretting what happened with Sam and will be taking a cooldown period."

Sophia regretted it many times, but she forgot it every time.

So, as people expected, I was hoping that Sophia would forget her monologue (she suffers from amnesia :eek:) and that she would still be close to Sam/Dylan and that their relationship would progress a bit further.

But this developer's this comments and including Sam/Dylan's schedule being reduced starting next week, are clear evidence that things are going backwards.

For me, I have no other place to look forward to except Steam.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Additionally, in the Dylan/Christine event I think there might be something going on, but I'm not sure if it's sex.

I doubt Ellie will be able to play more of a role than an observer in this event.
Ellie started on a bad relationship with Dylan, she's scheduled to meet up with Logan, and from what I remember, the final scene between Ellie and Dylan was not good.

Conversely, Christine is not included in the six female characters that lead to Dylan's 'happy ending'.
Because she is likely to be dumped like Larry, she is likely to have a sexual scene, but also because she is, it is doubtful she will go as far as having sex.

So, there is a possibility that Ellie could become jealous after witnessing this, which could become the starting point for a new relationship between Dylan and Ellie.
and the extinction of Christine.
(But I don't want this scenario. :cool:)

But my guess may be wrong.

In 0.190, this developer made a huge effort to avoid people's guesses.
This developer responded sensitive enough to hastily add rendering (from 25% to 45%).

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I doubt Ellie will be able to play more of a role than an observer in this event.
Ellie started on a bad relationship with Dylan, she's scheduled to meet up with Logan, and from what I remember, the final scene between Ellie and Dylan was not good.
The final scene between Ellie and Dylan wasn’t good? I’m aware there’s the kiss Ellie choice but there is the other option which seems to be the correct choice to make if you want something between the two of them as the “kiss Ellie” choice comes across like the two times Dylan can grab a woman’s puss, yeah you can do it but it’s better for him not to if you want to go further.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
The final scene between Ellie and Dylan wasn’t good? I’m aware there’s the kiss Ellie choice but there is the other option which seems to be the correct choice to make if you want something between the two of them as the “kiss Ellie” choice comes across like the two times Dylan can grab a woman’s puss, yeah you can do it but it’s better for him not to if you want to go further.
From what I remember, Dylan kissed Ellie and then got slapped or scolded by her.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
The last update I played (which was a few updates ago) Dylan kissed Ellie in the diner and got slapped/rebuked for it. Has anything else happened between them since?

Reactions: tofhdns

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
After this last update I left the forum because I have mixed reviews as explained by others. I thought the update was well done. The foot thing...erotic. (could have been rendered more with her foot going up and down with her toes knocking him manhood around), the sultry looks by sophie...tantalizing. the dress and outfit...spell bounding.
Then we get to the hottub and things go sideways. Not that I didnt mind the HJ. Or the foreplay in the water. It was the dialogue. It was overdone in places and off topic in others. Boring.
Given their mom/son relationship, any teen boy that has gone that far of kissing and sucking and doesnt say what he wants as he cums is off. Sophie just whispered..."cum for mommy" and he didnt respond with "oh mom I want to sex you" or some such statement.
As much as Sophie tries to disassociate with "you think of me as a woman and not a mother" repeatedly as she rationalizes the mom/son relationship, she openly pulls his manhood and and completely admits to the actual mom/son attraction when says "come for mommy." This would cement for Dylan that he can think of her as Mom and not woman. This also should have been a realization for both that this is a mom/son event.
Dylan didnt even respond with "mom I'm cumming for you", opportunities lost.
It is also about time Sophia starts to admit internally at least that she likes it and not educational. It's only natural to keep up the pretense outwardly to Dylan but we should be seeing her internal struggle "oh I am hot for my son" and trying to deal with those feelings.

I have been saying for years that the events rarely cross over and there is a reset of some degree. Throughout the dinner and date I kept expecting some reference to "my sons hands were feeling my breasts and nipples only an hour ago and I really loved it" internal thought from sophie. But it never really played a part except in brief dialogue references.

The fantasy dream at the start. Ok that had my heart racing. But the reference in the hottub with Sophia wanting a massage by innocently getting in that position was just not natural.

Overall I really enjoyed the update. I just think there were so many opportunities missed that would not break the event or move it to fast but would have enhanced it.

I would like LP get get away from water. It doesnt add to the event. Once or twice but seems to be an ongoing thing. Heck if you want sophia...put her near water...kryptonite for her.

Someone wrote about Sophia's hair. I really love her hair but LP seems to put it in a bun. Let it flow.

I didnt like the event ending if Dylan touched her panties. This could have been a no no and continued with Dylan maybe trying again as he got close. It seemed abrupt but as most of us know usually doesnt 'end the date' when the girl says no no not there. And it could have been better if Sophia would have thought internally 'oh wow that feels good bit no no not yet'

Finally I believe and I could be wrong and usually am, that the back up of the progress bar was because originally Sophia removed her panties for the event and after LP rendered the event towards the end LP realized he had painted himself into a corner and progressed to fast so redid the event with the panties back on. Just my thoughts.

Last edited:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
After this last update I left the forum because I have mixed reviews as explained by others. I thought the update was well done. The foot thing...erotic. the sultry looks by sophie...tantalizing. the dress and outfit...spell bounding. Then we get to the hottub and things go sideways. Not that I didnt mind the HJ. Or the foreplay in the water. It was the dialogue. It was overdone in places and off topic in others. Understanding the relationship between them, any teen boy that has gone that far and doesnt say what he wants as he cums. Sophie just whispered..."cum for mommy" and he didnt respond with "oh mom I want to sex you" or some such statement. As much as Sophie tried to disassociate mom/son to "think of me as a woman and not a mother" she openly pulls his manhood and and says come for mommy. This should have been a realization for both that this is a mom/son event. Dylan didnt even respond with "mom I'm cumming for you" opportunities lost.
It is also about time Sophia starts to admit internally at least that she likes it and not educational. It's only natural to keep up the pretense outwardly to Dylan but we should be seeing her internal struggle "oh I am hot for my son" and trying to deal with those feelings.
I have been saying for years that the events rarely cross over and there is a reset of some degree. Throught the dinner and date I kep expecting some reference to "my sons hands were feeling my breasts and nipples and I really loved it" internal thought from sophie. But it never really played a part except in brief dialogue references.
The fantasy dream at the start. Ok that had my heart racing. But he reference in the hottub with Sophia wanting a massage by innocently getting in that position was just not natural.
Overall I really enjoyed the update. I just think there were so many opportunities missed that would not break the event or move it to fast but would have enhanced it.

I would like LP get get away from water. It doesnt add to the event. Once or twice but seems to be an ongoing thing. Heck if you want sophia...put her near water...kryptonite for her.

Someone wrote about Sophia's hair. I really love her hair but LP seems to put it in a bun. Let it flow.

I didnt like the event ending if Dylan touched her panties. This could have been a no no and continued with Dylan maybe trying again as he got close. It seemed abrupt but as most of us know usually doesnt end the date when the girl says no no not there. And it could have been better if Sophia would have thought internally no no not yet.

Finally I believe and I could be wrong and usually am, that the back up of the progress bar was because originally Sophia removed her panties for the event and after he rendered the event towards the end he realized he had painted himself into a corner and progressed to fast so redid the event with the panties back on. Just my thoughts.
I think this developer didn't include the handjob in the scene, but added it in a hurry after realizing that the result was no different from Sam's scene and Dylan Part 1.

Putting the removed panties back on is not difficult at all and requires no additional rendering (adding the entire scene).

This developer added an entire scene (increased rendering), not deleted/reworked a scene, this developer had already created.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Finally I believe and I could be wrong and usually am, that the back up of the progress bar was because originally Sophia removed her panties for the event and after LP rendered the event towards the end LP realized he had painted himself into a corner and progressed to fast so redid the event with the panties back on. Just my thoughts.
I tend to agree with this part.

Reactions: McZoy
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes