wolverutto

Jul 17, 2017
Keep cool.

A copy of your saves are automatically done in C:\Users\<your windows username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\AWAM_Part2. That's why your saves weren't lost.

Now can you precise your "I cannot continue the game"? Do you have an error?
No error but maybe i have resolved.
The scene with Dylan and Sophie in the bathroom is from the 0190?
If the answer is yes, i think i have resolved because i saw the scene
Thanks

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
No error but maybe i have resolved.
The scene with Dylan and Sophie in the bathroom is from the 0190?
If the answer is yes, i think i have resolved because i saw the scene
Thanks
No, the bathroom is in the first part of Dylan/Sophia event, so 0.185.

wolverutto

Jul 17, 2017
There is nothing more to install if you already have 0.190.

I have no idea where you are in the game and what you try to do. Maybe post your save too?
maybe i have to put persistent file in the finalsaves folder?
Now i have installed on my pc only this version: A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_2-0.190-pc
i have my saves in game directory and also in C:\Users\<your windows username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\AWAM_Part2
Which save i have to post? The end of bathroom scene?

My finalsaves folder is empty now...

Last edited:

Jagadeesh

Aug 26, 2018
A bit out of time, here is a brief unpacking for the v0.190

Changes wrt v0.185
In the new version there have been some changes made to part 1. Besides the minor fixes (Mr Harris' name, right/left foot or breast) and the addition of the "forgotten" image of Sophia's first time,
View attachment 2919886
the most notable is that Part 1 is now available even if Dylan didn't tell Sophia that Devon was staring at his breasts during the salon event. Many of us thought this was a strange choice at the time, as it seemed a way of excluding the voyeur (cuck) route from the event, only to have a voyeur/cuck choice during the event when Dylan can ask for details of Sophia's first time. Now it seems to make more sense. In the same vein, Dylan's suggestion to show more cleavage with her clothes can now only happen if there is at least 1 dylan_cuckold point.

How to get the event
The date night is a choice that Dylan can make, regardless of whether or not he has been invited to Christine's party. After that, the other conditions required to get the whole event are:
  • Sophia should not have had sex with Liam at the office on PD 12 (day19_Sophia_had_sex_with_Liam_at_his_workplace) and no sex on PD 9 coming back from the club (day16_Sophia_had_sex_with_Liam). It is not clear whether having sex with him on PD 11 (the night before visiting Larry) is an oversight or a deliberate choice. It was for Sam, though.

• Dylan must have been taking self-defence lessons (day17_Dylan_learns_self_defence) to be able to stand up to the guys hitting on Sophia at the nightclub.

What happened (random notes)
  • The event got off to an unexpectedly strong start with a "shocker": the day-dream sequence where Dylan imagines himself doing Sophia doggy-style. It was a wow/wtf moment, and in a way it probably served to convey the dream-coming-true effect of the massage in the hot tub later on. This is the third time this narrative device has been used in the game, the first being Sam's dream and the second being Sophia's daydream sex scene with Larry during the prison visit.

• The first part is narrated in Dylan's POV and even Sophia's choice have little or no thoughts to rationalize the decisions (groping, kissing, footsie...), while the second part in the hot tub it switches back to the "usual" Sophia POV. While there is an explanation for that, it has been noted that Sophia's behavior has been inconsistent during the event being a bit too "relax" in the first half and an active tease to go back to the (usual) conflicted mother playing a strange role game with her son.

• Another interesting question is whether the deleted pictures that Sophia mentioned during the "confession" on the rooftop will reappear at some point in the story (so they were not deleted), or whether there will be another photoshoot or some other circumstance in which Dylan will try to get Sophia to pose as in those pictures. For sure a better description or a visual "aid" would have helped ;) Well, we can always turn it into a challenge for the talented artists of our Fan-Art thread :D

• It is not yet clear what the technical issues could have been that first led to the removal of the event animations and later slowed down the rendering step considerably during the final stages of the SC and RS (note that L&P hinted that he might add the missing animation(s) in a future release ). We speculated that water and low light settings might be one of the possible explanations. In that case, there are indeed some water effects during the "splash war" between Sophia and Dylan in the hot tub. While these may not require complex fluidodynamic simulations (e.g. there are assets like ), they **may** require some computational effort in combination with the lighting. Although, Sophia asks Dylan to dim the lights for more privacy, but nothing actually happens, the light settings do not seem to change much. So it's still not clear what the technical problem was. Maybe he just went back and re-rendered the whole thing after seeing that, for example, the low light settings were too difficult, or that the quality of the renders was not up to par.

• There are no optional choices that make the story progress regardless of the player's choice. We had that in the previous event, where Sophia's recount was not relevant to the progression of the event. In this event, the only choice that *could* be optional is the last one about Sophia finishing off Dylan. There is a variable associated with this choice, day20_Sophia_finished_Dylan_handjob, and 3 points are awarded for filthy and dylan. It seems like an educated guess that this choice could be the one that will take the story forward in the future, so far the only difference is a bunch of dialogue and obviously a slightly different set of thoughts for Sophia before she goes to sleep in bed. Finally, it has been confirmed by L&P that choosing "Touch her pussy" will unsurprisingly end the Sophia/Dylan route.

• As in the recent releases, there is little or no reference to the rest of the story in this event (or even previous events with Dylan, e.g. the cabin at the beach). For example, Sophia's thoughts in bed *could* have been the occasion to recap the (crazy) day, at least for the two major events (Dylan and Sam). Many have commented, and not just after this release, that it is becoming a series of separate events rather than a whole story.

• Interruptions! We were all expecting the "usual" interruption at the "wrong" moment, but actually there were (only) two (minor) interruptions. Both took place on the roof, with the waitress arriving at the wrong moment: first during the "footsie" and then when the conversation got hot again with Dylan asking to get to know the rest of her body now that he knew her foot.

• lip biting! :) This is another trademark of the game, Sophia (or other characters) biting her lip when things get hot is almost a constant. In this case we have two occurrences. The first is only in the text, there is no clear image of it, when Sophia admits that Dylan's kiss in the nightclub was good.
    View attachment 2919779
    The second is not mentioned in the text, but the image speaks for itself, and it happens when Sophia is being massaged in the hot tub in a "weird" doggy-style position.
    View attachment 2919753

• similarities! :) Ok this is just a pure and silly observation, but we cannot help to spot many similarities with previous events. Dylan's story and Sam's story already shared many common traits even before this update, some other can be added.
View attachment 2919757
"She didn't know why, but she somehow wanted to look as beautiful as possible for her son. She was as excited as if it was a real date."
View attachment 2919764
It's kinda strange. I actually don't even know why I'm dressing up like this for a teenager's performance.
Role playing with her name

dy "Well, Ms. Parker, care to join me up on the deck to take in the night?"
"She giggled at his use of her old maiden name."
Role playing with her name

sa "Your big nipples are just amazing, Mrs. Parker!"
s "Didn't you mean to call me Sophia?"
"Sam impatiently took her nipple in his mouth again and answered semi-intelligibly..."
sa "Oh... uh... weah, wight..."
s "Honestly, I like it when you call me Mrs. Parker."
s "If you like, you can call me Sophia this evening. Just pretend I’m your date."sa "Can... I also call you by your first name now?"
s "Well, actually, I've never had anything against it."
To progress she has to admit the kiss at the nightclub was good
View attachment 2919804
To progress she has to admit the kiss in the hot-tub was good
View attachment 2919794
Lack of attention from Liam
s "Your father hardly seems to want to lay a finger on me these days. But I see him eyeing girls your age everywhere we go. He thinks I don't notice it!"
Lack of attention from Liam
s "I love him very much, but he just barely finds time for me lately."
I hope nobody is watching
(credit Kumartest post)
View attachment 2920313
I hope nobody is watching
View attachment 2920312
She will need to talk to him the next day
View attachment 2919847
"That was definitely a taboo break, and she absolutely has to talk to him tomorrow and say that it can't go on like this."
She will need to talk to him the next day
View attachment 2919846
s "I really need to talk to Sam tomorrow that it can't go on like this!"

Curiously, it has been noted that the scenes (kissing, footsie, undressing, breast sucking and... release) in this event shares many visual similarities with Sophia/Liam sex night on day 11.

Finally, there is a similar choice in Sophia/Dylan and Amber/Dylan that (obviously) immediately ends the event/path

• This event confirmed what has been discussed many times on this forum about Sophia's state of mind during all these hot events, especially with Sam and Dylan. In addition to the lack of attention from Liam, she is filled with nostalgia for her younger days, when she had a wilder life that perhaps ended too soon with marriage and motherhood. Throughout the event, it is clear that she would like to relive those moments, like dancing in the club, doing "silly" teenager stuff:
    Python:
    "Tonight was a very special night that might never be repeated."
    "She almost fell in love anew with her son and felt a sexual attraction to him suddenly that was wrong, of course, but perhaps justifiable this one special once-in-a-lifetime evening. How close they had become in recent days, even if involuntarily."
    "And tonight, he made her feel young again and desirable. Sophia had acted like a horny young girl trying to get picked up in the club and railed all night long, not a grown woman in her mid-thirties."

What's next
The event ended with Sophia conflicted about what had happened and ready to talk to Dylan the next day to end it because "it can't go on like this". This leaves open the question of the 3 events with Dylan the next day and what could happen. Whether there will be a "cooling off" period as she hopes or (as with Sam) things will just escalate again. We know that the afternoon events next day will be around Dylan's football match. Possibly an event on the voyeur/cuck Dylan route, probably involving Darnell. There will probably be a discussion in the car on the way to the football field, with Sophia trying to cool things down and say it should never happen again. But a simple car ride with just a back and forth between them discussing the events of the last few days seems a bit short for a single update. Maybe something else could happen. Another possibility is that the soccer match could play the same role as Sam's concert, making Sophia appreciate Dylan's skills and falling for him even more, thus weakening the boundaries she is trying to set up. It's hard to speculate with the little information we have at the moment.

But we can imagine that now that the dam has started to crack, the events of the next day with the museum guys, the old gents and the apostles (especially considering the "homework" she has left for them) can dial up the action.
L&P himself dont spend this much effort for his game, huge respect bro..

3ni9mq

Apr 14, 2022
I dropped this game because of that Milk drinker (creator), meanwhile I played:-
Anna exciting affection
Project Myriam
Manila Shaw
Downfall Story of Corruption

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
maybe i have to put persistent file in the finalsaves folder?
Now i have installed on my pc only this version: A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_2-0.190-pc
i have my saves in game directory and also in C:\Users\<your windows username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\AWAM_Part2
Which save i have to post? The end of bathroom scene?

My finalsaves folder is empty now...
Your finalsaves are also saved in %APPDATA% so you didn't lost them too. But I understand that you try to continue your playthrough from AWAM2, not AWAM1? So there is nothing to see with finalsaves.

First what do you try to do? You want to see a specific scene?

Reactions: jenyabest

wolverutto

Jul 17, 2017
Your finalsaves are also saved in %APPDATA% so you didn't lost them too. But I understand that you try to continue your playthrough from AWAM2, not AWAM1? So there is nothing to see with finalsaves.

First what do you try to do? You want to see a specific scene?
I would simply like to continue the game, last night after the scene in the bathtub the game ended but today, after starting it, it continued and now Dylan and Sophie are on their first date and dancing in a club, is this scene from version 0190?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes