Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
i have installed 0.190 and i see all my old save but if i load my last save i cannot continue the game, maybe i have to install 0.150 or 0185?
Keep cool.

A copy of your saves are automatically done in C:\Users\<your windows username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\AWAM_Part2. That's why your saves weren't lost.

Now can you precise your "I cannot continue the game"? Do you have an error?

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
A bit out of time, here is a brief unpacking for the v0.190

Changes wrt v0.185
In the new version there have been some changes made to part 1. Besides the minor fixes (Mr Harris' name, right/left foot or breast) and the addition of the "forgotten" image of Sophia's first time,
1694383878255.png
the most notable is that Part 1 is now available even if Dylan didn't tell Sophia that Devon was staring at his breasts during the salon event. Many of us thought this was a strange choice at the time, as it seemed a way of excluding the voyeur (cuck) route from the event, only to have a voyeur/cuck choice during the event when Dylan can ask for details of Sophia's first time. Now it seems to make more sense. In the same vein, Dylan's suggestion to show more cleavage with her clothes can now only happen if there is at least 1 dylan_cuckold point.

How to get the event
The date night is a choice that Dylan can make, regardless of whether or not he has been invited to Christine's party. After that, the other conditions required to get the whole event are:
  • Sophia should not have had sex with Liam at the office on PD 12 (day19_Sophia_had_sex_with_Liam_at_his_workplace) and no sex on PD 9 coming back from the club (day16_Sophia_had_sex_with_Liam). It is not clear whether having sex with him on PD 11 (the night before visiting Larry) is an oversight or a deliberate choice. It was for Sam, though.

• Dylan must have been taking self-defence lessons (day17_Dylan_learns_self_defence) to be able to stand up to the guys hitting on Sophia at the nightclub.

What happened (random notes)
  • The event got off to an unexpectedly strong start with a "shocker": the day-dream sequence where Dylan imagines himself doing Sophia doggy-style. It was a wow/wtf moment, and in a way it probably served to convey the dream-coming-true effect of the massage in the hot tub later on. This is the third time this narrative device has been used in the game, the first being Sam's dream and the second being Sophia's daydream sex scene with Larry during the prison visit.

• The first part is narrated in Dylan's POV and even Sophia's choice have little or no thoughts to rationalize the decisions (groping, kissing, footsie...), while the second part in the hot tub it switches back to the "usual" Sophia POV. There is an unusual use of the narrator's voice (with a peak of more than 50% of the text in the first part in the nightclub), detailed descriptions and often the text does not exactly match the action shown in the picture. While there is an explanation for that (...), it has been noted that Sophia's behavior has been inconsistent during the event being a bit too "relax" in the first half and an active tease to go back to the (usual) conflicted mother playing a strange role game with her son.

• Another interesting question is whether the deleted pictures that Sophia mentioned during the "confession" on the rooftop will reappear at some point in the story (so they were not deleted), or whether there will be another photoshoot or some other circumstance in which Dylan will try to get Sophia to pose as in those pictures. For sure a better description or a visual "aid" would have helped ;) Well, we can always turn it into a challenge for the talented artists of our Fan-Art thread :D

• We got the resolution of the cliffhanger from part 1 and we learned that Sophia met Liam during the photoshoot in Hawaii and they became a couple after that. This was part of Liam's venture to create a magazine similar to Playboy. Sophia was so secretive about it because she was embarrassed and didn't want Dylan to talk to Liam about it because he was embarrassed about it too.
    Also, the cliffhanger is only resolved if you get to the hot tub, any decision that ends the event prematurely doesn't have a resolution.

• It is not yet clear what the technical issues could have been that first led to the removal of the event animations and later slowed down the rendering step considerably during the final stages of the SC and RS (note that L&P hinted that he might add the missing animation(s) in a future release ). We speculated that water and low light settings might be one of the possible explanations. In that case, there are indeed some water effects during the "splash war" between Sophia and Dylan in the hot tub. While these may not require complex fluidodynamic simulations (e.g. there are assets like ), they **may** require some computational effort in combination with the lighting. Although, Sophia asks Dylan to dim the lights for more privacy, but nothing actually happens, the light settings do not seem to change much. So it's still not clear what the technical problem was. Maybe he just went back and re-rendered the whole thing after seeing that, for example, the low light settings were too difficult, or that the quality of the renders was not up to par.

• There are is only one optional choice that make the story progress regardless of the player's choice. We had that in the previous event, where Sophia's recount was not relevant to the progression of the event. In this event, the only optional choice is whether to whisper or not something lewd in his earn to end it quickly. The only difference is that whispering awards 2 points each for filthy and dylan.
    Another that *could* be optional is the last one about Sophia finishing off Dylan. There is a variable associated with this choice, day20_Sophia_finished_Dylan_handjob, and 3 points are awarded for filthy and dylan. It seems like an educated guess that this choice could be the one that will take the story forward in the future, so far the only difference is a bunch of dialogue and obviously a slightly different set of thoughts for Sophia before she goes to sleep in bed. Finally, it has been confirmed by L&P that choosing "Touch her pussy" will unsurprisingly end the Sophia/Dylan route.

• As in the recent releases, there is little or no reference to the rest of the story in this event (or even previous events with Dylan, e.g. the cabin at the beach). For example, Sophia's thoughts in bed *could* have been the occasion to recap the (crazy) day, at least for the two major events (Dylan and Sam). Many have commented, and not just after this release, that it is becoming a series of separate events rather than a whole story.

• Interruptions! We were all expecting the "usual" interruption at the "wrong" moment, but actually there were (only) two (minor) interruptions. Both took place on the roof, with the waitress arriving at the wrong moment: first during the "footsie" and then when the conversation got hot again with Dylan asking to get to know the rest of her body now that he knew her foot.

• lip biting! :) This is another trademark of the game, Sophia (or other characters) biting her lip when things get hot is almost a constant. In this case we have two occurrences. The first is only in the text, there is no clear image of it, when Sophia admits that Dylan's kiss in the nightclub was good.
    1694381932699.png
    The second is not mentioned in the text, but the image speaks for itself, and it happens when Sophia is being massaged in the hot tub in a "weird" doggy-style position.
    1694380879845.png

• similarities! :) Ok this is just a pure and silly observation, but we cannot help to spot many similarities with previous events. Dylan's story and Sam's story already shared many common traits even before this update, some other can be added.
1694381030451.png
"She didn't know why, but she somehow wanted to look as beautiful as possible for her son. She was as excited as if it was a real date."
1694381149900.png
It's kinda strange. I actually don't even know why I'm dressing up like this for a teenager's performance.
Role playing with her name

dy "Well, Ms. Parker, care to join me up on the deck to take in the night?"
"She giggled at his use of her old maiden name."
Role playing with her name

sa "Your big nipples are just amazing, Mrs. Parker!"
s "Didn't you mean to call me Sophia?"
"Sam impatiently took her nipple in his mouth again and answered semi-intelligibly..."
sa "Oh... uh... weah, wight..."
s "Honestly, I like it when you call me Mrs. Parker."
s "If you like, you can call me Sophia this evening. Just pretend I’m your date."sa "Can... I also call you by your first name now?"
s "Well, actually, I've never had anything against it."
To progress she has to admit the kiss at the nightclub was good
1694382095873.png
To progress she has to admit the kiss in the hot-tub was good
1694382013415.png
Lack of attention from Liam
s "Your father hardly seems to want to lay a finger on me these days. But I see him eyeing girls your age everywhere we go. He thinks I don't notice it!"
Lack of attention from Liam
s "I love him very much, but he just barely finds time for me lately."
I hope nobody is watching
(credit Kumartest post)
1694393575952.png
I hope nobody is watching
1694393553611.png
She will need to talk to him the next day
1694383021979.png
"That was definitely a taboo break, and she absolutely has to talk to him tomorrow and say that it can't go on like this."
She will need to talk to him the next day
1694382974134.png
s "I really need to talk to Sam tomorrow that it can't go on like this!"

Curiously, it has been noted that the scenes (kissing, footsie, undressing, breast sucking and... release) in this event shares many visual similarities with Sophia/Liam sex night on day 11.

It's not the first time someone plays footsie under the table with Dylan
Sophia on the rooftop
1694466623857.png
Christine at the diner
1694466473753.png
Finally, there is a similar choice in Sophia/Dylan and Amber/Dylan that (obviously) immediately ends the event/path

• This event confirmed what has been discussed many times on this forum about Sophia's state of mind during all these hot events, especially with Sam and Dylan. In addition to the lack of attention from Liam, she is filled with nostalgia for her younger days, when she had a wilder life that perhaps ended too soon with marriage and motherhood.
    Python:
    s "I really needed that. Well, your father and I had you and your sister young. So, I had a little girl and boy to raise, so I couldn't go out with all of my friends who were partying and sleeping around all the time."
    Throughout the event, it is clear that she would like to relive those moments, like dancing in the club, doing "silly" teenager stuff:
    Python:
    "Tonight was a very special night that might never be repeated."
    "She almost fell in love anew with her son and felt a sexual attraction to him suddenly that was wrong, of course, but perhaps justifiable this one special once-in-a-lifetime evening. How close they had become in recent days, even if involuntarily."
    "And tonight, he made her feel young again and desirable. Sophia had acted like a horny young girl trying to get picked up in the club and railed all night long, not a grown woman in her mid-thirties."

What's next
The event ended with Sophia conflicted about what had happened and ready to talk to Dylan the next day to end it because "it can't go on like this". This leaves open the question of the 3 events with Dylan the next day and what could happen. Whether there will be a "cooling off" period as she hopes or (as with Sam) things will just escalate again. We know that the afternoon events next day will be around Dylan's football match. Possibly an event on the voyeur/cuck Dylan route, probably involving Darnell. There will probably be a discussion in the car on the way to the football field, with Sophia trying to cool things down and say it should never happen again. But a simple car ride with just a back and forth between them discussing the events of the last few days seems a bit short for a single update. Maybe something else could happen. Another possibility is that the soccer match could play the same role as Sam's concert, making Sophia appreciate Dylan's skills and falling for him even more, thus weakening the boundaries she is trying to set up. It's hard to speculate with the little information we have at the moment.

But we can imagine that now that the dam has started to crack, the events of the next day with the museum guys, the old gents and the apostles (especially considering the "homework" she has left for them) can dial up the action.

Last edited:

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
A bit out of time, here is a brief unpacking for the v0.190

Another possibility is that the soccer match could play the same role as Sam's concert, making Sophia appreciate Dylan's skills and falling for him even more …
Another amazing summary, thank you.

Regarding Dylan's football match, maybe someone on the opposite team will make a lewd comment about Sophia and Dylan two-foots him? Or someone in the crowd is hitting on her and he goes full Cantona?

View attachment Eric_Cantona_Kung_Fu_Kick.mp4

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
no man laundromat scene .. sorry wrong word. cant activate that scene...
I got that you meant the Laundromat scene - that's the only scene featuring Marie and Dylan. Unfortunately, I can't help you get the scene - I know one of the requirements is that you play the Yoga event from Dylan's POV, and I play a female protag game to play as a female.

But then all these complaints about not being able to play scenes without unlocking the gallery is one of the many reasons I haven't bothered really with Part 2 yet.

It's going to be interesting after the Ellie route events when I update my walkthrough to see how many people still have a problem with playing scenes.

ToshinRaizen

Nov 22, 2021
I got that you meant the Laundromat scene - that's the only scene featuring Marie and Dylan. Unfortunately, I can't help you get the scene - I know one of the requirements is that you play the Yoga event from Dylan's POV, and I play a female protag game to play as a female.

But then all these complaints about not being able to play scenes without unlocking the gallery is one of the many reasons I haven't bothered really with Part 2 yet.

It's going to be interesting after the Ellie route events when I update my walkthrough to see how many people still have a problem with playing scenes.
thanks man i use renpy mod to adjust the condition and it work

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
no man laundromat scene .. sorry wrong word. cant activate that scene...
Frankly, that scene never showed up for me either - despite having three saves covering most of the possible scenarios. No regrets, didn't even bother to play it from gallery. AFAIK, it has zero relevance for any major storyline.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

ToshinRaizen

Nov 22, 2021
Frankly, that scene never showed up for me either - despite having three saves covering most of the possible scenarios. No regrets, didn't even bother to play it from gallery. AFAIK, it has zero relevance for any major storyline.
use ranpy universal mod write yoga and make sure to enble the yoga scene. i think dyland join yoga =true Sophia pov = false before the icecream store scene

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It does make me wonder why Dylan was even at the Yoga event. He could easily just have met Marie at the salon, would have made perfect sense, and have none of the runaround that players are currently suffering from.

Only thing I can really think of is that at the time many of those on the straight routes were complaining that there were two lesbian events, and that was too much for them to handle.

tmv

May 31, 2017
According to the WT, the 190 scene with Dylan should trigger if Sophia had no sex with husband. So I made sure I went through vs 1 of the game to prevent the sex (1 choice), optimize Dylan points and took the no-chuck route. But it still doesn't trigger. What did I miss?

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
According to the WT, the 190 scene with Dylan should trigger if Sophia had no sex with husband. So I made sure I went through vs 1 of the game to prevent the sex (1 choice), optimize Dylan points and took the no-chuck route. But it still doesn't trigger. What did I miss?
There's no way to guess what you did or didn't do. Post your save.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hello,
maybe someone knows when we will see 5th Aiden’s task? :love:
Since Aiden doesn't know where Sophia & Dylan live, he can't really set a task on the weekend. So it's safe to assume the next task wont be until PD16. So come back in four or so years at the current rate of progression.

In the meantime, you might have better luck in the fan art thread if you want Aiden content. From what I've noticed, he's more popular there than on Patreon.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes