Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Well, I didn't, though I think I fulfilled the conditions for that part. Or didn't I?
I don't understand your save. It is at a point where Sophia is watching TV alone. That means you missed the 2 parts of Dylan/Sophia event. But if I rollback, I'm teleported in the middle of the first part of the event (when Liam wants to enter in the bathroom) :unsure:

Do you have a save before that?

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Does anyone has the official schedule from L&P about the future updates 0.195 and above? I want to known when will be the next lesbian path, second side job path and Morello path. Also, the possible "couple swap" thing is good to known.

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Does anyone has the official schedule from L&P about the future updates 0.195 and above? I want to known when will be the next lesbian path, second side job path and Morello path. Also, the possible "couple swap" thing is good to known.
Check 5 posts above yours..
It's not the "official" schedule per se, but will give you some idea.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Haven't played yet there are two parts
part 1 0.150
part 2 0.190
so do i download and play part 1 first or ???

*figured it out
btw how many routes and stuff are there tell me
You can play Part 2 without playing Part 1 just by answering a few questions, but without playing Part 1 you may not know what the answers you want to give are.

So playing Part 1 is still highly recommended.

There are 5 main routes to the story based on the LIs you can pursue - The Good Wife route, just pursuing Liam the husband, which is where most of the actual sex scenes are currently in the game. Or the Filthy routes, split into Dylan (the son), Sam (the neighbour's son), Ellie (the daughter) and Patricia (the sister).

You can play any of these in many combinations. Personally, I play just the Ellie and Patricia routes. Or you can pursue none of them and just focus on the side characters. Whilst it's part of the Dylan route, there are players that ignore that and just play Aiden's blackmail. All are valid ways to enjoy the game.

tmv

May 31, 2017
I don't understand your save. It is at a point where Sophia is watching TV alone. That means you missed the 2 parts of Dylan/Sophia event. But if I rollback, I'm teleported in the middle of the first part of the event (when Liam wants to enter in the bathroom) :unsure:

Do you have a save before that?
Nope. What I did is:
- I installed the Part 1 (+ the WT/cheats etc what I always do)
- I started new games and ran 6 routes: Lesbian / Boarding / chuck with the 2 job versions /no-chuck with the 2 job versions
- I saved the route files
- Installed part 2 and imported them and ran the different routes

I could send you the export files if you like

Jul 25, 2022
I just have one question..When will Sophia have sex? :LOL: I have never downloaded 8gb of disappointed sex game ever in my life before this. I will be very honest, I was really impressed by this game with initial release and followed it from like version 0.155...story was good and i had high hope...after 1 and half year of following this game..i am left with nothing but disappointment, still no sex...took double the space than the time it lauched and with delayed update and everything. This is like the slowest tease burn game i have ever seen.
Good side: i can only say like yes animation and quality is good. But story has lost it's original effect ad excitement with every update. Even if a real kid love some real married women and vice versa, they have better chance to get sex in that much amount of time period :ROFLMAO:.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I just have one question..When will Sophia have sex?
Years. Many, many years. At the current pace and L&P's statements regarding sex-scenes, the game will most likely be abandoned before we get to those PD's. Maybe lesbian sex in a couple years if you're lucky, but Sophia's first hetero scene is likely a decade away, if not more.

That is unless there's new infos I don't know about.

kimber700

Oct 28, 2022
I wonder who choose "Go to Christine's party" option.

028612.jpg

Sophia is the MC but would be almost no share of update if choose Go to Christine's party. In addition, we go through from the beginning everyone knows Dylan is interested in his mother as a woman. He would not miss the chance obviously.

I just wrote this as a fan of Sophia that I don't want to waste of time without Sophia. That's all.

Jul 25, 2022
Years. Many, many years. At the current pace and L&P's statements regarding sex-scenes, the game will most likely be abandoned before we get to those PD's. Maybe lesbian sex in a couple years if you're lucky, but Sophia's first hetero scene is likely a decade away, if not more.

That is unless there's new infos I don't know about.
The game is good. I don't understand developers intention to be honest. This game was at one of the most popular games last year and i did thought to subscribe. But with every updates i felt disappointed. I don't know why they just left scenes only at tease. I mean story is good, give the audience and customer what they want. They are so focussed on keeping the tease so high with no sex and cheating that everyone is losing excitement about this game with time. Even the most patient customer will lose his/her excitement in next few months. keep up the story as it is just give them good scenes thats all and everyone will love it.

Reactions: Nick198

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Since Aiden doesn't know where Sophia & Dylan live, he can't really set a task on the weekend. So it's safe to assume the next task wont be until PD16. So come back in four or so years at the current rate of progression.

In the meantime, you might have better luck in the fan art thread if you want Aiden content. From what I've noticed, he's more popular there than on Patreon.
_____________________________________++++++_________________________________________________________

Aiden can become a "James Bond" and just follow Dylan home, or Sophia--or just ask someone that knows either. But considering how much a reach the tasks are, I wouldn't at all be hurt not to see it. It takes a long time as it is to get new material as it is.

Actually I am hoping the developer has several smaller stories that are interesting that flows with whatever main part of the story theme the next release would be.

I am recalling conversations with a programmer and the YouTube videos on rendering because it's so painfully slow. Processing time just for one frame is almost literally watching paint dry.

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
[ЦИТАТА="mentosa, сообщение: 11701010, участник: 4432425"]
Вы только что перевели "рак" как рак? ХА-ХА.
[/ЦИТАТА]
не заставляй его краснеть))) 172286.jpg

Reactions: Repressed

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
This w/e went through “Dating my daughter”. To all those who are seeking sex don’t waste your time with AWAM, go to DMD. You’ll get so much sex you will never ask for more… :cool:
This girl took a farmer's course - how to milk sucker cows)))

Jul 25, 2022
This w/e went through “Dating my daughter”. To all those who are seeking sex don’t waste your time with AWAM, go to DMD. You’ll get so much sex you will never ask for more… :cool:
There are many games like Anna exciting affection, manila shaw and many more...with similar stories and corruption with time.,. It's just this game story was exciting too and idk until how long the developer will hold his nerves and keep disappointing customers. I have decided to subscribe L&P whenever I see atleast 2 full cheating sex scene with anyone developer want sophia to have(not in her dreams offcourse) beside his husband and ex bf. Now it's on them, how long they can keep extending their tease it's on them.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
I just have one question..When will Sophia have sex? :LOL: I have never downloaded 8gb of disappointed sex game ever in my life before this. I will be very honest, I was really impressed by this game with initial release and followed it from like version 0.155...story was good and i had high hope...after 1 and half year of following this game..i am left with nothing but disappointment, still no sex...took double the space than the time it lauched and with delayed update and everything. This is like the slowest tease burn game i have ever seen.
Good side: i can only say like yes animation and quality is good. But story has lost it's original effect ad excitement with every update. Even if a real kid love some real married women and vice versa, they have better chance to get sex in that much amount of time period :ROFLMAO:.
__________________________________+++++____________________________________________________________

That really ought not be the question... the question is when will it or should have already "logically" happened?

Yes the Sam/Sophia romp in Sam's room could be argued that it should have happened there...it could be argued that 1.90 release it should have happened there too.

But sure... just because x+y= should be "Z"... it doesn't always have to happen when it comes to getting the deed done. But seriously, a lot more ought to have happened up to and perhaps beyond the point of no return. I don't like insulting developers in regard to their craft, but it does put into question, how much real-life experience they have in dealing with women

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes